• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Yo guys, picking up diddy and prob will start using him in both teams and singles so i prob wont be on these for a while. Hopefully i can get good enough with him by pound 5.

If anyone can get in contact with dub, can you please give me his info, i would like to talk to him.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Why would someone want to ditch their MK main for Diddy? Diddy gets gimped off stage.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
well actually one ncsu i fought rag in winners finals and i was losing 0-2 in mk dittos. i SWITCHED FROM MK to wario and won the next 2 games. Last game was mad close, so yea, dont let scrubs cloud ur mind, mk is good, but hes not for everyone. PP told me himself that if he switched to mk from marth, he would not be as good.
I have a hard time approaching with mk and when i play to aggressive i get punished, but when i play to campy i get bored and rush in. Diddy has WAY more stage control then mk so i can pretty much do what i want once i master him.

Dont be so shallow about this game guys, mk is not everything lol.

edit: and if diddy gets gimped easily off stage, u arent playing diddy right.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Mk isn't the win all beat all at high-end play, but then again it's not really your guys fault for thinking so because none of you have played on that level.

Way to be supportive of your scene and ridicule someone for playing a character they WANT to be good with

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah keith, diddy takes a lot of practice. unless you play a lot outside of tourneys it'll be hard getting focused enough to keep with him in tourney.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yeah keith, diddy takes a lot of practice. unless you play a lot outside of tourneys it'll be hard getting focused enough to keep with him in tourney.
lol thats what level 9's are for :). i should have wifi by the end of the week. my check comes in Tuesday.
KTM bout to get it in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom