• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Rofl. <3

I've had pretty much all of those clips sitting in a folder for the past 3+ months except for a few. I had to get rid of them sooner or later, and I really like that song.

Also, my idea of a "montage" or "cliptage" is not homo aim assist sniper clips (excluding that clip at the end trollololol :troll:). I like to see clips and streaks with regular guns that display high accuracy and good decision-making.

xFats

Smash Apprentice
i main metaknight, which is the mk14 with a thermal scope.
idk why but THERMALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Rofl. <3

I've had pretty much all of those clips sitting in a folder for the past 3+ months except for a few. I had to get rid of them sooner or later, and I really like that song.

Also, my idea of a "montage" or "cliptage" is not homo aim assist sniper clips (excluding that clip at the end trollololol :troll:). I like to see clips and streaks with regular guns that display high accuracy and good decision-making.
1000000000000000x this.

Please make more montages to beat out the flood of lucky 10feed-sprays. D=

And I can see myself in the killfeed of the gif! I HAVE BEEN IMMORTALIZED IN MW3 HISTORY.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
No more playing this game with randoms. Ever.

I got up and stood about an inch from my monitor ready to pick it up and smash it against the wall. Not joking whatsoever.

This game through my eyes:

This game through my teammates' eyes:

Why do people who can't shoot their way out of a wet paper bag play this game? Whatever the case, it doesn't matter. I just love having my fun ruined because people suck at this game somehow. Awesome stuff, really.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
You know what our ****in teammate was doing on dome that last game? He wasn't sprinting, he wasn't crouching, and he wasn't crawling. He was just literally walking into the middle of the map with an LMG the entire game.

Die, respawn, walk into the middle, rinse and repeat.

This game absolutely despises me. Why it's my job to carry these degenerates every single game is totally beyond me. Took me 2 weeks from the day I started playing these games to be a decent player. What is so difficult to understand about the CoD series to people?

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Rofl. <3

I liked the parts with the dirty wavedashing stuff you do.

This reminds me, I think I still have some stuff on my computer from BO that I haven't done anything with, including stuff I was saving for an Airstrike/LEEROOOOOOOYYYYYY montage I wanted to make. SHOULD I DO STUFF WITH THAT STUFF? :I

someone should make me a javelin montage, my file share is full need someone to record stuff so I can take it down :(
I can record stuff for you if you want. Uber fatwad right?

I think you underestimate how many parents let their kids play this game while still in single digit years of age.
That's no f***ing excuse for them to be **** at this game.

EDIT: People play with meeeeeeeeee. I feel like playing some cod again and stuff :D

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Oh ok, I was assuming it was full games like what my file share consists of, where I just save the full game to go back for later for w/e I did.

I'll check them out after I get done mowing my lawn. Ppl should also get on to play after I'm done mowing my lawn :awesome:

Matt07

Smash Master
A hotfix came buffing the M16, AK47, FAD, MP5, UMP, and PM-9. I don't think it has come to the east coast yet, but hopefully very soon.

:phone:

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
A hotfix came buffing the M16, AK47, FAD, MP5, UMP, and PM-9. I don't think it has come to the east coast yet, but hopefully very soon.

:phone:
This is relevant to my interests.

However, I don't think the UMP needed a buff. Slap extendos and range on that **** and you're in business.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I've always used extended mags and kick on the UMP. It's good but....I actually agree with the buff for it. Good, but not nearly as good as the MP7, pp90 or p90.

Actually excited to try some of these guns out now. I hate guns that are rendered completely useless like the pm9, for example, simply because other guns like the MP7 and pp90 completely overshadow them.

Also - buff guns, don't nerf them. #wowinfinitywardactuallydidsomethingright

Bones0

Smash Legend
Eager to know how they buffed the FAD. It's my favorite gun, but it just gets frustrating sometimes when it gets 37 hitmarkers and they just walk away...

Matt07

Smash Master
Eager to know how they buffed the FAD. It's my favorite gun, but it just gets frustrating sometimes when it gets 37 hitmarkers and they just walk away...
In case you're interested on how they buffed the weapons themselves:

Weapon rebalance for assault rifles & SMG's:
FAD - increased damage and range
M16A4 - increased damage and fire rate
AK47 - reduced kick
UMP45 - increased damage
MP5 - increased fire rate
PM9 - reduced kick

...So it seems like it's not on PS3 yet? I'm noticing no difference with the M16, still seems to get hitmarkers and has a low rate of fire.

Top Bottom