• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

Yo!

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I think I found the problem with my PVR. Testing some things right now.

Hopefully I won't have ridiculously blurry videos anymore.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
So, here's a reported sighting of O D I N from our game of Team Tac SnD last night...

And here's everyone whenever we see a Predator Missile...

Just waiting for Thunder to help me out with the clips. :awesome:
You absolutely rocked them last night.

Whoever recommended Drop Zone for getting Blind Eye Pro and various other challenges... I love you.
That's me!

I finished both Blind Eye challenges after putting in a solid afternoon of work. If you're really OCD and want to fill in those Stinger challenges, especially the helicopter ones, then Drop Zone is also the place to be. Care Package choppers count towards it, so just shoot them down as they come in.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
so the tryhard clan I play with, and that delta knows about, taught me how to spawn trap on sights on hardhat ctf

its sooooo broken lol we just did it two games in a row, got a double moab in one of them

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
You can't be deranked for abusing a system that the makers put in place. THEY chose the spawns and THEY have the power to fix them. You CANNOT and WILL NOT be deranked for playing within the parameters of the game's limits, unless you're boosting or something that they blatantly discourage. I dunno what Stephen is talking bout.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
You can't be deranked for abusing a system that the makers put in place. THEY chose the spawns and THEY have the power to fix them. You CANNOT and WILL NOT be deranked for playing within the parameters of the game's limits, unless you're boosting or something that they blatantly discourage. I dunno what Stephen is talking bout.
You shouldn't be deranked, but you will.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I single handedly spawned trapped people in demolition. One time, I actually kept an entire team spawn trapped on Carbon. I got tons of hate mail and everyone said they reported me and that I should get deranked and banned.

Never happened to me and I've never heard of them deranking for spawn trapping 0_o

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
5 of us now, room for one more. If you get on before a 6th gets on then sure.

and omg, double fail in that video, OOPS

edit: p-1 a 6th just joined, ill post later if room opens up

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Basically, everyone is a Farm Animal. :troll:

Shoutouts to me out-Assisting Mr. Toad with a Strike Package and an LMG. 25 assists boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Fawx, since I know you hate bugs, this story will interest you.

After we finished playing tonight, I left my room to use the bathroom, etc. before going to bed. As I'm on my way back up the stairs, I see this MASSIVE ****ING BUG on the (sadly non-functional) mini-fridge at the top of my stairs. Picture link for those who care (not a particularly scary picture, but it's a pretty large one): http://pestcontrolcanada.com/INSECTS/bymudd_s.jpg

BASICALLY, IT'S A GIANT ****ING WASP. CAMPING MY ROOM.

Since I'm a giant wuss who's TERRIFIED of all kinds of bugs (especially those that sting/bite), I ****ing had a stare down with it for like, 7 minutes before I dashed past the fridge, grabbed my phone, laptop, and wallet, then DIPPED back downstairs.

THERE'S A WASP IN MY ROOM AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT WUADHBSUIAHFDSIAUFAHDUFHASIU

Someone send the army.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I seriously ****ing hate bugs. Whenever there's a spider in my room, I use half the roll of paper towel to kill it.

Smash it with a book or something.

Or get Snack to hit it with a golf club.

Oh, and I can't forget. Shoutouts to the kids who I got a 58 killstreak on tonight lolololololtheybad.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Call animal control.

And record the conversation for our amusement. :troll:

Double XP weekend + Double XP from prestiging + Drop Zone + Blind Eye =

EZ XP

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I seriously ****ing hate bugs. Whenever there's a spider in my room, I use half the roll of paper towel to kill it.

Smash it with a book or something.

Or get Snack to hit it with a golf club.

Oh, and I can't forget. Shoutouts to the kids who I got a 58 killstreak on tonight lolololololtheybad.
OMFG this is exactly what I do when I see something I need to kill.

ALL OF THE PAPER TOWELS

Just ask Fang, he'll confirm this :awesome:

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Like Stefan said, I'll just whack it with a golf club. Afterwards, I'll tell it to get real and tell it to learn its place.

****ing farm animal

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Considering the size of the wasp, just call animal control. Just small ones have nasty stings I can't imagine who painful (or deadly) one of that size is capable of.

Top Bottom