• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I come back after a good while of not playing this game and I find the Berlin Wall of text. Scratch that. Great Wall of Text. Scratch that. The Himalayan mountain range of text. Scratch that. An ASTEROID BELT OF TEXT.

My reaction:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I come back after a good while of not playing this game and I find the Berlin Wall of text. Scratch that. Great Wall of Text. Scratch that. The Himalayan mountain range of text. Scratch that. An ASTEROID BELT OF TEXT.

My reaction:

<3

By the way guys, Thunder doesn't sleep; he hibernates. He's been sleeping here since 5AM, and it is now almost 5PM. He has shown no signs of being close to waking up, either.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Just finished playing some black ops for the first time in ages.

The difference between black ops and MW3?

In black ops the good players absolutely crush the ****ty paraplegic players, just like it should be.

That being said, I annihilated people. Too easy.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
I can't wait for tomorrow... Being able to play on Terminal will be interesting again, but hopefully the spawns outside will be somewhat different from on MW2 though. Either way, its a free map they are giving to everyone, so it's something to be hyped about!

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I still think it's humorous that they changed the original color palette from MW2 terminal to a super drab and mundane one just to match the other boring/ugly maps in MW3.

Sigh.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Nobody plays MW3/black ops anymore. This makes me sad.

I can't even remember the last time I played in a party of more than 3 people.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Still no home net for me, sorry Stefan. D:

If any PS3 people are on, I'll be at my friend's house for three days. Hit me up.:applejack:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Man....just taking a short break away from CoD completely messes with my aim and decision making. I was making some reeeeeeally amateur moves.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I had so much fun playing infected the other day.

Instantly won when I was infected becuase how unaware they are when they were camping in dome, lol. Knife knife knife.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Just finished playing some black ops for the first time in ages.

The difference between black ops and MW3?

In black ops the good players absolutely crush the ****ty paraplegic players, just like it should be.

That being said, I annihilated people. Too easy.

best victory dance in ssb64 right here <3

Terminal hypeeeeee

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
How do you guys like MW3's edition of Terminal so far? I won't be able to play on my Xbox until tonight, but I was just curious about it. (Namely the spawning because that has the potential to be really bad if they don't do it right)

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Two things.

1. New terminal = meh. They changed a few minor details around the map, but for the most part it's the exact same map with uglier/darker colors. At least it's better than most of the original MW3 maps.

2. I forgot that they patched the problem where if you were using sitrep pro and dead silence, you would still hear your own footsteps. Well, after I realized that problem was gone, I decided to hop into some FFA using sitrep/dead silence.

My reaction:

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
I tried out the new maps finally, and they're not bad, but I had to prevent myself from playing like a complete noob on Terminal lol. (I was so bad at FPS games back on MW2...)

Top Bottom