• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Wings is one of the more competent players of any FPS. He has a lot of experience, collects guns himself and knows how this game works. His method is effective and I think those insults are completely unwarranted.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I think it would be way easier to grind in this game if less than 80% of the maps didn't suck huge balls.

I'm not even lvl70 yet and I'm bored of the maps.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I'm getting close to my 1st prestige (level 63). I got mastery on my Tar and UMP and 1000 kills on both so I think I'm ready to prestige.

Anyway, I played a fairly good match today and went 20-1-1 on estate (famas with red dot is amazing). My best kill streak is only 19 (from that match) but I guess I'm beginning to do better. I might start using 5-7-11 over 5-7-9 as my killstreak.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Wingsofredemption is okay, and although he can be a bit obnoxious and arrogant, his style of play is really how you have to play MW2 sadly, which is conservatively. It's not camping all the time, but when you're too aggressive, you're not going to get your kill streaks for sure and you're going to post some mediocre numbers. And before on sitrep pro, I think sitrep is actually really underrated. Claymores are one of the more annoying ways to die, second to knifing of course. If you set claymores right, you'll get the kill almost everytime, and with sitrep I feel relieved to see that claymore and kill the guy camping with it. Also, if you have the pro version I believe it makes enemy footsteps louder? If you have a headset that's amazing. I use turtle beaches and I can only hear people with ninja on if I put them all the way up, which makes my ears bleed. Especially good for sound whoring in search. And whoever said MW2 is for scrubs, it's either because you don't shoot down air support and consistently die from it, or you're just terrible and can't get a kill. Although it may not seem so, every weapon and equipment has a counter, so although frustrating at times, if you die you could have prevented it through various different methods.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Bah. Going for a Nuke in Invasion, one away, got hit-markers with my Noobtube :( Followed by commando. /rage/

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Well to be fair, you're using a grenade launcher so you kind of deserved that death.

I got my nuke on Rust today, I'm satisfied.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Camped on the top? And yeah, but it was Invasion so my killstreaks should've done that for me :/

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
No, I never use the top. I was going for Danger Close Pro during a Team Tac game on Rust. Got my claymores up in the spawn and killed people.

Chuee

Smash Hero
I hate rust.
Small map is small.
I always get so close to getting nukes.
One time I was like 2 kills away and then the match ends. Another time an enemy walked in front of me right as I used my chopper, and he killed me. If I had killed him I could've had it =/

S

smash brawl player 99021

No, I never use the top. I was going for Danger Close Pro during a Team Tac game on Rust. Got my claymores up in the spawn and killed people.
Is it true now that you can only use two Claymores with Scavenger?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
S

smash brawl player 99021

wat. With Scavenger I thought you could use as many as you want. Now it's only two. I'm confused.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You can get unlimited claymores, but only two can be placed at a time. If I have two down, pick up a Scavenger bag, place it, the first one I used will explode.

S

smash brawl player 99021

What? I could've sworn I had more than 2 down before. This is madness.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The first one blew up and you didn't realize it.

Fletch

Smash Master
2 is the highest amount of active claymores you've ever been able to have out, both OMA and Scav included.

Wait, what?
Turtle Beaches are surround sound headsets that are very good for MW2. With Ninja Pro, your footstep sounds are only at 25%, so it's hard to hear them without a good headset. SitRep Pro multiplies enemies' footsteps sounds 4 times, so this helps with people that rely on sounds to hear enemies.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I was more confused by the hearing people with Ninja.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Then ignore it and maybe you'll see where I was going.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm sorry to hear that. Probably my fault for saying it in the first place. I just felt like adding a little known fact to help get the knowledge point across.

Icy, there's a lesson in all of this.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'm sorry too... Maybe I'll learn not to be stupid every time a post.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Meh just watched a few of his videos.

Nothing he does is really spectacular.

Everything he says/does is pretty obvious.

Bozo

Smash Cadet
Call of duty MW2 is a great game. but when i play cod4 i kinda feel like its a new game the game where u toss grenades above 3 Buildings and Search and destroy is much more epic in cod4 and don't forget also our friend MARTYRDOM we hated it all but at the same time we miss that now. cod4 stays legend from the cod series my fav perk there was juggernaught when wil they make a game such good as cod4

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Call of duty MW2 is a great game. but when i play cod4 i kinda feel like its a new game the game where u toss grenades above 3 Buildings and Search and destroy is much more epic in cod4 and don't forget also our friend MARTYRDOM we hated it all but at the same time we miss that now. cod4 stays legend from the cod series my fav perk there was juggernaught when wil they make a game such good as cod4
Never again. Infinity Ward is basically a hollow shell at the moment. You can forget about a game as epic and great as CoD4 to be duplicated again. Look at MW2, they weren't even close to the levels of greatness as it's predecessor.

@ Icy: Yeah, we'll see.

Bozo

Smash Cadet
Never again. Infinity Ward is basically a hollow shell at the moment. You can forget about a game as epic and great as CoD4 to be duplicated again. Look at MW2, they weren't even close to the levels of greatness as it's predecessor.

@ Icy: Yeah, we'll see.
i really agree with you its like they tried to hard to make it better then cod4 but then again cod4 remainzz Legend:laugh:

Fletch

Smash Master
What do you guys think about SitRep pro IMO i think it's a really good perk alot ppl don't like/don't find it because its hard to get pro and i agree on this you must destroy like 120 claymores/c4's/tactical insertions the perk is really usefull since alot people in call of duty mordenwarfare2 use claymores and being killed by those kinda gets ya mad you try revenge kill BOOM another claymore with SitRep Pro those tings won't happen + in CTF is really usefull those flag runner with marathon and lightweight with tactical insertions and the back at your team sights. Feel free to discuzzz this awesome perk
i really agree with you its like they tried to hard to make it better then cod4 but then again cod4 remainzz Legend:laugh:
I don't normally get mad or go grammar nazi on forums, but please use some punctuation; it will make people much more likely to read your posts and answer them. It really hurts to read some of the stuff you posted, and I'd like to address your posts if you could post in a more coherent manner.

Top Bottom