• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
first of all, if you have to buy them, they are either going to have to separate players who've bought the map pack from players who haven't while playing online, or (more likely) they'll have it so players who've purchased the pack can use guns against players who cannot get that gun unless they go buy it. if one of the new weapons or perks is uber broken, that wouldn't seem very fair.

that's my rant on content that you have to buy for an online game.

secondly, i play on ps3 so anything in your post that would make me happy just hurts that much more. haha
The same thing basically happened in Bioshock 2, but they aren't seperating players. :(

And add me on psn! I'm WerekillV.

ground war is pretty chaotic and full of people running around. good for quick level ups.

i wanna know how to get cold blooded pro or sitrep pro faster... it takes a while...
Shoot at air support as it is going down. Every hit will count towards cold blooded, unless it has been fixed without me knowing.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
@grunt, i think magnum, fal, and i'm thinking desert eagle are the only three that don't gain from SP but don't quote me on this.

@werekill, i play on my roommate's psn account. it used to be like 4 of us played on the same account but now it's basically just me. add SweepsX (i think lol)
i play like once or twice a day for unknown amounts of time. ha

and that's crazy about the air support thing if it works. that'd help a lot.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
sweet

i'm playing right now if anyone wants to, just add me.

sweepsx

psn, btw

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i see you joined my game and i didn't even notice you on the other team lol

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Time to explain myself on why I didn't get online tonight.

I'm extremely sorry everyone who expected me to be online tonight. I went to my SAT prep class from 6:00 to 8:00. I had my mind set on getting right on XBL as soon as I got home, but during the session, one of my friends (Fernanda) texted me asking if I wanted to come over and watch a movie cause she wanted to talk about prom and some other important stuff. I was going to turn her down with you guys in mind, but she really had a lot on her mind and she needed someone to talk to, so I gave in.

I know I've pissed a lot of you guys off yet again, and I know I'm full of nothing but empty promises, but I honestly consider a few of you guys some of my good friends. I don't want to make it seem like I don't appreciate any of you guys, but I really do. All of you (the MW2 crew I mean).

I'm not asking for you guys not be mad at me, but I just wanted to explain myself.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
underpass - i can't see jack with that heavy rain and tall grass.

rust - i once you die, you're likely to spawn right next to someone because it's so small. it's just chaos and i always die a lot on that map.

wasteland - i've been trying my hand at sniping so it's not as bad anymore, but it's still one of my worst maps because everyone is better at sniping than i am. ha

afgan - i'm starting to improve here but i usually have to choose between a really campy sniper class (and go about 10-2) or try not being a campy little girl and actually go out of my way for kills (and go around 19-17). neither of this impresses me.

i have kinda bad aim and pretty slow reaction time so when i play, i basically rely on strategy to give me the upper hand.

ggz werekill. i might get back on later but prolly done for the day.
we weren't on the same team once, were we?

edit: and good job getting first one game and last the next. haha

Grunt

Smash Master
Time to explain myself on why I didn't get online tonight.

I'm extremely sorry everyone who expected me to be online tonight. I went to my SAT prep class from 6:00 to 8:00. I had my mind set on getting right on XBL as soon as I got home, but during the session, one of my friends (Fernanda) texted me asking if I wanted to come over and watch a movie cause she wanted to talk about prom and some other important stuff. I was going to turn her down with you guys in mind, but she really had a lot on her mind and she needed someone to talk to, so I gave in.

I know I've pissed a lot of you guys off yet again, and I know I'm full of nothing but empty promises, but I honestly consider a few of you guys some of my good friends. I don't want to make it seem like I don't appreciate any of you guys, but I really do. All of you (the MW2 crew I mean).

I'm not asking for you guys not be mad at me, but I just wanted to explain myself.
woah dude, not that big a deal.
to me anyways.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I don't mind. I went bowling with twenty friends and had a good time. Real life comes first. Can you get on tomorrow?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I don't mind. I went bowling with twenty friends and had a good time. Real life comes first. Can you get on tomorrow?
Thank you for understanding. I can tell F8AL and Icy are ticked though cause F8AL wrote on my facebook wall saying that I bailed on him and Icy sent me a message. I'm sorrrrrry guys. :(

I'm not going to make any promises until I'm about to get on my Xbox from now on. It will be better that way. So I'll tell you tomorrow.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Waah. My Xbox got error message 74. And it's out of warranty. **** this. :cry: And JUST when I was in the process of setting a second one so me and my bro could play on separate screens together! :mad:

Thank you for understanding. I can tell F8AL and Icy are ticked though cause F8AL wrote on my facebook wall saying that I bailed on him and Icy sent me a message. I'm sorrrrrry guys. :(

I'm not going to make any promises until I'm about to get on my Xbox from now on. It will be better that way. So I'll tell you tomorrow.
I think you guys just take gaming too seriously. You'd think that if you really have done this several times in the past they'd be used to it or at least not incredibly irked like it sounded like they were on Facebook.

S

smash brawl player 99021

NOOOOOOOOO. NO. NO. NO. One away from a nuke. I almost get a guy. HE SPAMS A FRAG. AND HAS PAINKILLER. AAAAAAHHHHHH. Eddie, this is not funny. BAAAAAHHHHH

S

smash brawl player 99021

I haven't gotten any on my Xbox yet. I've gotten 2 on my Ps3, though. Generally, PS3 players aren't as good. But I was SOOOOO CLOOOOOOOOSEEEE.

/rage

S

smash brawl player 99021

Ya. I'm like lvl 38 right now, 0 prestige. I haven't gotten more than like a 12 kill streak.
I'm level 37, 2nd Prestige :)
If anyone would like to play today, lemme know. I'll be on most of the day. Also, I've started to camp more (Look at F8AL's playstyle (somewhat)). I went +30 one of the matches today. F8AL's a boss.

Fletch

Smash Master
@grunt, i think magnum, fal, and i'm thinking desert eagle are the only three that don't gain from SP but don't quote me on this.
Wrong on all 3... kind of. SP on the magnums give them more distance for 2 shot kills, which isn't that big of a deal. However, SP is pretty much a necessity for HoloFAL to ensure 2 shot kills at any range.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I've never actually used the Desert Eagle in this game, to be honest.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
What's the fastest way to get the tactical knife for the magnum?

I just keep running around on FFA, lol.
What I did is use the First Recon starter kit and run around knifing people with the tact knife. The tact knife counts towards your kill count on your gun, and IMO, it's a lot easier than getting 100 kills shooting with the magnum.

F8AL, if you could be so kind to add my new PSN to the OP, it'd be greatly appreciated.
My new PSN is: NiightShade-

lol, I'm such a tryhard, but without as many o's, x's, and z's.

Anyone from SWF can add me, as long as they inform me that they're from SWF beforehand. The easiest way is probably to include it in your friend request. I've already added IcyDeath and Cyan.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'm alright, normally get in the top 3 on my team.

I use Either Mini Uzi Akimbo With AT4
Or RPD AT4
Sometimes UMP45 AT4

PSN: Elitezer

Add me please!
Try the UMP more. It's much, much better.
What I did is use the First Recon starter kit and run around knifing people with the tact knife. The tact knife counts towards your kill count on your gun, and IMO, it's a lot easier than getting 100 kills shooting with the magnum.

F8AL, if you could be so kind to add my new PSN to the OP, it'd be greatly appreciated.
My new PSN is: NiightShade-

lol, I'm such a tryhard, but without as many o's, x's, and z's.

Anyone from SWF can add me, as long as they inform me that they're from SWF beforehand. The easiest way is probably to include it in your friend request. I've already added IcyDeath and Cyan.
Who would wanna play with you, anyway? :p

Fletch

Smash Master
I've never actually used the Desert Eagle in this game, to be honest.
You shouldn't, recoil is horrendous, sights are garbage, and it only has one more bullet than the magnum with same damage... contender for the worst gun in the game, although Akimbo Deagles aren't horrible, but difficult to unlock because the gun is so bad.

Try the UMP more. It's much, much better.
This or the MP5K, the Mini-Uzi is kind of meh.

S

smash brawl player 99021

You shouldn't, recoil is horrendous, sights are garbage, and it only has one more bullet than the magnum with same damage... contender for the worst gun in the game, although Akimbo Deagles aren't horrible, but difficult to unlock because the gun is so bad.

This or the MP5K, the Mini-Uzi is kind of meh.
Take what you said about the Deagle, and apply it to the MP5. It's awful for many of the same reasons (other than ammo capacity, and damage.)

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Now, there have been many arguements about this. But when I make my knifing class, with the magnum, tac knife, ump45 just cuz i need a primary, I know i'll lbe using marathon and lightweight. But should I use Ninja or Commando pro? I'm about 3 kills away from ninja pro.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Don't use Luigiweight (Lightweight) imo. Cold-Blooded is much, much more important. Lightweight doesn't even give you that much of an increase in speed. And the 3rd tier perk is up to you. :l

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I tried using the MP5K today and I just don't understand how anyone can use the **** thing without a silencer. The recoil on it is glaringly terrible. I find it hard to kill people even at mid range with the stupid thing.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
@ Running Riot: Please don't judge us unless you know us in real life. Thanks.

@ TRG: Alright, thanks for letting us know. :)

@ Icy: I don't camp. I'm just a REALLY defensive player. You guys don't seem to complain when I get constant UAVs. :mad:

@ Everyone else: I'll add/edit your GTs/PSNs into the first post later.

And I'll be on soon. (Xbox LIVE)

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Something just "clicked", I think. I'm starting to get a decent k/d most of the time, and I got 3 harriers today without any help from a predator.

Of course, it only took me 13 hours of playing. XD

S

smash brawl player 99021

Don't use the MP5k, use the UMP45.
Yes. x1902843478938401347323947808230894

I've done pretty good today. Got Harriers about 6-7 times, got a few Chopper Gunners. Oh. And a nuke? xD

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I mean of course the UMP45 is the SMG of choice, but I like to mix things up sometimes so I try different guns out to see how I do with them. So I tried the MP5K, and I didn't like it! :)

Anyone wanna get online tonight at 8:30/9? And yes I will be online I'm not doing anything tonight.

Top Bottom