• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Holy crap. Model 1887 Akimbo with FMJ and Stopping Power is way too good on tight maps
fixed. :chuckle:

lol but for realz my "**** campers" class has UMP Akimbo + Rapid Fire Blinged, and my secondary is 1887 Akimbo + FMJ blinged

with the super shotty (as i like to call it) you can clear an entire room of campers and then hold down that spot for a good 8-10 straight kills :laugh: too good

just lie prone with a good view of the doorway and blast whoever comes in

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
I love SaD. Does anyone want to play some Search? I have class from 1-1:50 EST and then from 4-4:50 EST, but then i'm off for the rest of the day, sans a little homework I need to get done. I'll just go ahead and add all of smashboards when i get on again, lemme know if you want to play sometime today or tonight :).

Oh, and when i play search while i do play the 'kill other people' game, I play to win, so I do plant, bomb-run, and defend, among other things. Just so you know in advance :)

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Tourneyplay 4 is a WC smash tourney. I don't have the money or a passport, and therefore, have no intention of going.

Search isn't my favorite game type, but I'd say it's in my top 5. Under Domination, Ground War and Sabotage. TDM is balls.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Just back to the drop shot thing I mentioned earlier. I'm aware of using tactical layout to make it easier (been using it since cod4 came out). Only weird thing is, sometimes when you crouch then go completely prone, in between those 2 steps, if you're aiming down the sight, it'll often for some reason revert your sight to a hip fire/non hard aim sight, donno why. It's hard to explain haha, but it's really annoying. And by the way, best S&D class ever: UMP - Bling (Silencer/FMJ), Cold blooded, Ninja Secondary - AA12 or Models with bling pro using FMJ (patch fail). The only way they can kill you is if they actually encounter you face to face, seeing as you have a perk setup that allows you to be completely invisible to radar. S&D is the best mode ever.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Just back to the drop shot thing I mentioned earlier. I'm aware of using tactical layout to make it easier (been using it since cod4 came out). Only weird thing is, sometimes when you crouch then go completely prone, in between those 2 steps, if you're aiming down the sight, it'll often for some reason revert your sight to a hip fire/non hard aim sight, donno why. It's hard to explain haha, but it's really annoying. And by the way, best S&D class ever: UMP - Bling (Silencer/FMJ), Cold blooded, Ninja Secondary - AA12 or Models with bling pro using FMJ (patch fail). The only way they can kill you is if they actually encounter you face to face, seeing as you have a perk setup that allows you to be completely invisible to radar. S&D is the best mode ever.
I think I love you ;___;

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I like how I joined that game on Scrapyard and got the game winning killcam with Semtex.

I Noob Tubed Xanthan two or three times, haha. Fall AK w/ Danger Close, that was me.

Grunt

Smash Master
Tourneyplay 4 is gunna be huge.
big smash/halo/SF/cod tourney in WA.
just wondering because I'm entering MW2 and we need one more guy.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Tourneyplay 4 is gunna be huge.
big smash/halo/SF/cod tourney in WA.
just wondering because I'm entering MW2 and we need one more guy.
I might I guess. They're much better canidates though.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Cold-Blooded Pro is beast in Third Person. Discuss.
Cold-Blooded Pro owns in Search and Destroy! First person :)

what i will usually do is use a sniper class so I have a ghillie suit. if the bomb site is in a grassy area, i'll lie prone somewhere close to the bomb and then tap triangle (makes you look like a dead body) . then when the enemy goes to plant the bomb, i'll walk up and go prone right behind him. when the bomb is planted, i immediately defuse. :laugh:

I get such hilarious reactions doing this lol

but overall I prefer TDM. I just love killing dozens of enemies

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
How do you kill dozens of enemies when there's only 75 total kills?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
This game is killing me.It's all my 360 sees these days.

But I love it soooooo much.

My gamertag is Tornado Aido if anyone is interested.

I got me a harrier strike with a riot shield just there hahahahah.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I like how I joined that game on Scrapyard and got the game winning killcam with Semtex.

I Noob Tubed Xanthan two or three times, haha. Fall AK w/ Danger Close, that was me.
Yeah, you even spawn killed me with it, lol. I'm doing pretty bad lately though, I need to get back into my cautious mindset(which also involves a bit of camping, lol).

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
This game is killing me.It's all my 360 sees these days.

But I love it soooooo much.

My gamertag is Tornado Aido if anyone is interested.

I got me a harrier strike with a riot shield just there hahahahah.
Added you to the contacts list.

EDIT: Added BKP's GT as well.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Added you to the contacts list.
Did this need to be posted?

Anyway, I think we should discuss Maps. Let's do Estate first. I love to camp in the House during Domination Matches. Always get to thwart people at A and get them with Claymores.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Estate is my favorite map. 9/10 times ill get minimum of one chopper gunner VIA thermal sniping. In domination, you don't want to capture B. B is a horrible base to have. If you capture A & C instead, you get control of both the Estate, and river and all that good ****. You control both the high ground, and the low ground, and chances are, you'll end up ****** the enemy team. If you're gonna snipe, snipe from either the Estate, or the bottom or more preferably, somewhere in the riverbed thingy and around C, but only if you have control of the estate as well, otherwise you'll get *****.

Use your claymore to cover the place you're looking at the least, common sense. Nobody likes being flanked.

That just about covers it for me, Im lazy, wrote that in about 3 minutes. =D

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Did you really need to post 10 replies telling us that your 360 was being repaired?
He got you there.

At any rate, I hate Estate. It's all about controlling A. Really bad map in my opinion. I prefer Highrise for sniping, they're both easy to spawn camp. Xanthan can tell you about Highrise and I.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Did you really need to post 10 replies telling us that your 360 was being repaired?
It's actually 6. Touche.

Anyway, these Mike Myers matches are so fun xD Me, Xanthan, Tranz, :mad, and Jhaas. So much fun.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Yeah, as stated before estate is camping A pretty much, with a claymore, of course. I usually get **** tons of air support there just by getting people that try to come up the stairs in the house.

And Icy, sorry I didn't invite you. I was playing with 5 other people in S&D so there was no room. We'll play next time I'm on, and I'm on often anyways. :p

S

smash brawl player 99021

Alright, don't worry about it. You should've joined us though! We had a bunch of us from SWF playing Micheal Myers and Search and Destroy. So much fun. We gotta do that again sometime :p

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Last game was great. First one... not so much. When everyone had a Barrett or M21 and sprayed like hell.

That last killcam was slick. Jumping headshot into a second dropshot kill.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Last game was great. First one... not so much. When everyone had a Barrett or M21 and sprayed like hell.

That last killcam was slick. Jumping headshot into a second dropshot kill.
Even with Intervention I still took as many shots as possible. IMO, the Intervention seems weaker than the Barret, when I used the Barret I got a lot of one shot kills and the invervention not as many but still a decent number. Idk, maybe it's just me.

Top Bottom