• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

S

smash brawl player 99021

None of the Iron Sights are bad. Better to have a silencer. Especially when they aren't needed most of the time.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
None of the iron sights are bad?

I beg to differ. I hate everything in the game and use either an ACOG or Thermal since the iron sights are bad.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Let me rephrase, on the guns I use, the iron sights are decent enough that I don't need to use Holographic or anything. That would be a waste of a attachment for me.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Much better. You made it sound like what you were saying was true in all cases.

*an attachment

Iron sights like the M16, MG4, or ACR would be perfect without that ring around the back.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Much better. You made it sound like what you were saying was true in all cases.

*an attachment

Iron sights like the M16, MG4, or ACR would be perfect without that ring around the back.
The ring makes me soooooo mad. It's annoying to look past.

Leafy, I believe the Holo trick works on the FAL as well. I think it's the M16, FAL, Tar, and maybe the SPAS? I forget, exactly.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Just a heads up guys, I might be selling my Xbox. Honestly, I don't see any need to have two consoles. And I just figured, why keep dumping money? So more then likely, I'll sell my Xbox.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Just a heads up guys, I might be selling my Xbox. Honestly, I don't see any need to have two consoles. And I just figured, why keep dumping money? So more then likely, I'll sell my Xbox.
That's a shame. What does it have to do with MW2, though?

S

smash brawl player 99021

I think that might be because I play it with a bunch of you all on this site... Probably the best reason >_>

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
The ring makes me soooooo mad. It's annoying to look past.

Leafy, I believe the Holo trick works on the FAL as well. I think it's the M16, FAL, Tar, and maybe the SPAS? I forget, exactly.
FAL: increases minimum damage from 35 to 40, making it a 2-hit kill from any distance with stopping power

M16: Increases accuracy (reduces recoil)

F2000: Increases accuracy (reduces recoil)

and that's all. SPAS: no change

S

smash brawl player 99021

FAL: increases minimum damage from 35 to 40, making it a 2-hit kill from any distance with stopping power

M16: Increases accuracy (reduces recoil)

F2000: Increases accuracy (reduces recoil)

and that's all. SPAS: no change
That's actually really helpful about the FAL. Thanks dude.

Anyway... I can't think of anything to discuss really. Any ideas?

Just played Search and Destroy. Went 16-4. Got 19,859 experience in one match. I'm a monster.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I went 38-0-7 on Sub Base. Aggresive sniping with the Barrett.

Also, I had the best day of my life today. Some kid I know challenged me to MW2. Best day ever.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I went 38-0-7 on Sub Base. Aggresive sniping with the Barrett.

Also, I had the best day of my life today. Some kid I know challenged me to MW2. Best day ever.
Care to explain why?

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Just played a little bit of MW2 today, and wow, the servers suck. Well it's either the servers or my connection, but my connection never seemed that bad on other games that I play.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
By no means is he a skilled player. He has a K/D of 0.30 and is extremely clumsy in real life. This boy can't curl a 10 pound weight more than twice and his nickname is "Yeasty". He has an overprotective mother and I cannot believe that he was allowed to purchase this game.

So, I invited him to a game and we started out with Interventions on Rust. I won 60 to 3 and asked if he wanted to try something else.

We played SnD, 1v1, 24 rounds on Terminal, Skidrow, and Highrise.

Terminal was him asking how he unlocks the heartbeat sensor because he couldn't find it, saying "wow" at my yellow guns (the fall camo), and me ninja defusing twice. Another 24 rounds started on Skidrow. I had two setups. Vector when I'm on offense, UMP on defense. I rushed him so many times because he went the same way. I'd chuck a stun down the center, run down the tunnel, follow him up the stairs, and knife his *** when he tried to defuse. Highrise was the highlight of our session and the best thing that has ever happened ever. It starts with me going to all of these spots he doesn't know about. He starts screaming at the top of his lungs. I heard his mic drop to the ground twice and he freaked out whenever I shot one bullet at him and he'd try to react by shooting in all directions.

I was having so much fun, I tried a Riot Shield. He knew he couldn't win. So he runs away screaming 'AUGHHGHHGGH WHERE'D YOU GO" while I run around a corner, flank him and plant the bomb while he runs. This happened about 3 times. He then decided to use a Riot Shield. He camped by A and Riot Shield vs. Riot Shield is difficult to win. I toss a stun and run behind him. At this point, I'm sure his face was red because he was raging. I was on the floor laughing, tears running down my eyes and I was loving life. He was so mad, it was an experience I'll remember forever. Only downside is nobody else was there to experience it.

tl;dr - friend of mine sucks, he got *****, yelled and ****

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
<3 the Barret .50 Cal. It's my favorite sniper rifle, even though the Intervention and M21 are more popular.

Also, Ramirez is amazing.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sorry about using guns, Dinko. Icy hates sniping.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Mad I'm sorry I had to go, had to study, projects, etc. But good games bro. That other dude was cool, tell 'em I'm sorry about knifing, its a natural reflex.

I don't mind the guns, I just like to use the Intervention/Rafficas a lot more. I love those Rafficas.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Mad I'm sorry I had to go, had to study, projects, etc. But good games bro. That other dude was cool, tell 'em I'm sorry about knifing, its a natural reflex.
Don't worry about the knifing :p
I hate sniping like that. Especially 1v1v1, since it's mostly scrap killing ;___;

Yeah but that was fun. ^_^

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
So today was amazing.

Ending with a nice 6 kill clutch against you and Jacob really ended the night on a good note.

Learn to dropshot and you'll beat all of us.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Nah, I don't think I can beat all of you >_< I'm far away from Delta-COD and TRG, and the rest. I'm getting there though. Much better than my .68 K/D on COD4 >_<

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
1.56. It could be better if I didn't have so much fun with bad classes.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Mines like 1.15 or something. Much better on my PS3, like .10 higher. I don't know why, but it doesn't matter.

@Kurt: You're still fun to play with ;)

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Hey guys. I haven't posted here in ages mainly because I gave up brawl and melee for this game, and as frustrating as MW2 is sometimes, I'm obsessed :p Just wanted to see what's up with you guys and what's happening on the forums lately I guess. What are your levels and K/D and such? Favorite gun? Thoughts on the nuke-boosting douche bags? I just hit third prestige the other day and I'm hoping to go all the way, no matter how long it'll take. If anyone wants to play with me, I play on the 360 and I'd be glad to play as I'm on often after school if I don't work.

Top Bottom