• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

S

smash brawl player 99021

Change up your classes, and try some different stuff. See if you like it. If not, try something else. See what new things can help and what might work more in your favor.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Snipe. DON'T GHOST SNIPE.
If you have the AK-47, use that, I've never not gone negative with the trusty AK.
Play on the perimeters.
Use lower killstreaks.
Switch to the tactical button layout.
Play more defensively.
Camp more.

Oh, so many options.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
stop ghost sniping.
I actually do stop ghost sniping when I notice I'm getting my *** kicked for it. >_>''

Snipe. DON'T GHOST SNIPE.
If you have the AK-47, use that, I've never not gone negative with the trusty AK.
Play on the perimeters.
Use lower killstreaks.
Switch to the tactical button layout.
Play more defensively.
Camp more.

Oh, so many options.
I like these. I believe I should camp moar with my OMA Danger Close Class.

Also, I was just talking with someone about CoD, when War from World at War came up. I miss that game type so much. ;_;

S

smash brawl player 99021

I miss Nazi Zombies so much. Nothing you can do.

@Leafy, AK is amazing. Might be my favorite gun so far.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Ghost sniping is camping with a silencer or Cold Blooded.

Just got the Hyena emblem. Now I don't need to use anything else.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
How'd you get the Hyena emblem? O.o

Also, during a match today, I spawned with 2 Claymores AND a person with a shotgun facing me. It was so dumb, but funny at the same time. XD

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I now have something to work for.

The bear emblem.

Awwwwwww yeah.

Hyena emblem is 50 multi-kills with an RPG. I use it so often and get a lotttt of trips.

S

smash brawl player 99021

@:mad:: That's the one you get from the Multi-RPG challenge, yes?

Nevermind :p

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If there are questions regarding how to get an emblem, or Title, one should look here. It answered all my questions.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Bah. Had a 26 Killstreak on Afghan--No Nuke on. Predator>Harriers>Chopper Gunner. :/ Meh, oh well.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
I feel your pain Icy, I do.

I'll be on in a little, i'm reinstalling WoW so when i back up my computer if i have a reason to go back i don't have to spend the time reinstalling later. :)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I once got around a 30 kill streak with UAV/Care Package(It was another UAV >_>'')/Predator.

This was after a prestige before I could unlock my killstreaks. I wish I coulda gotten a nuke. D:

S

smash brawl player 99021

Yeah, I was camping with the FAMAS in one of those bunkers on Afghan. Pretty good though.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Me and Delta-COD know what's up. FAMAS love. It's so good. With Stopping Power, it's like 1-2 Shots.

Judge: State your care, sir.
Me: Thank you, your honor.

"The FAMAS has a slower reload, but less damage drop off than the M16A4. This difference in damage make the FAMAS slightly better than the M16A4 at medium range. Stopping Power can be used to ensure one burst kills at any range and increase lethality in close quarters combat."

HAHA! Eat it Leafy.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Wow, you just admitted to everyone that you're a scrub.
Don't care. Using a FAMAS doesn't make me a scrub. Using EAD's doesn't make me a scrub either. You can have your methods, I can have mine.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
S

smash brawl player 99021

Honestly, go ahead and call me a scrub. I don't care. I'll use what's effective for me and that's all that matters. You camp all the time. omgggzzzz you scrub. I will use whatever strategy is good for ME.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Considering that the EAD is a mid level kill streak (between 6 and 9 kills required), it requires more skill than the Air drop, being a low kill streak (5 kills and below).

And of course, you should use:
Low kill streaks to boost your way to higher kill streaks or if you can't get above 5 kills
Mid kill streaks to boostyour way to high kill streaks or you get a moderate amount of kills without dying
And high kill streaks to become an ***hole

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Honestly, go ahead and call me a scrub. I don't care. I'll use what's effective for me and that's all that matters. You camp all the time. omgggzzzz you scrub. I will use whatever strategy is good for ME.
Sigh...you just don't get it do you? You fail to realize how much of a hypocrite you are. First, you say something is for 'scrubs', then you admit to using it and that you're not a scrub.

And the irony in the camping part of your post is staggering. This is coming from a guy who has a bad kdr.

GG no re.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I Don't give two ****s about my K/D. I want to have fun, and not have to whine at you all the time because you like to argue. So shut the **** up please, and leave me alone.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Sho thang, I thought you weren't gonna buy it until February though?

Top Bottom