• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Leafy, PS3 this weekend?

:]

and does that care package glitch work on PS3 too?

Cyan_

Smash Lord
okay but don't scream at me saying i'm a cheater and stuff :D

EDIT: it works on ps3! at least offline it does, should work online. just tried it.

oh btw, I found something out about this glitch. if you get Amno resupply from the carepackage, you dont get another one, so the chain stops.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Honestly, I probably won't be able to get it myself until March/Aprilish. You might not think so, but I'm busy as hell, and I have an absurd amount of expenses for a 16-year old.

I'm most likely going to my brother's house Friday. I might also be able to play Tuesday morning, if anyone is interested.

I DEMAND MELEE FRIENDLIES AT LBT2 SEEYIN!

S

smash brawl player 99021

So it'll be me, Cyan_ and Leafy this weekend. Alright then, should be fun xD

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Is anyone here like really good snipers like this guy?

'Cause I'm.......... Well sort of am, and I'm looking for someone to have a 1 v 1 with me. I'd ask my friends but they suck at sniping, lol.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'd like to think that I'm a fairly good Sniper, but I don't play too often. About once a month or less. I know for a fact that I'm a knowledgeable sniper.

I don't judge skill off of montage clips. Montages are pretty stupid IMO.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
1 v 1 Interventions on Rust? I'm your guy, that's my favourite part of this game. If you have Xbox Live, add me.

SWF mad

Cyan_

Smash Lord
okay but don't scream at me saying i'm a cheater and stuff :D

EDIT: it works on ps3! at least offline it does, should work online. just tried it.

oh btw, I found something out about this glitch. if you get Amno resupply from the carepackage, you dont get another one, so the chain stops.
requoted just to tell ya guys.

Honestly, I probably won't be able to get it myself until March/Aprilish. You might not think so, but I'm busy as hell, and I have an absurd amount of expenses for a 16-year old.

I'm most likely going to my brother's house Friday. I might also be able to play Tuesday morning, if anyone is interested.

I DEMAND MELEE FRIENDLIES AT LBT2 SEEYIN!
of course.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Good first game Dinko. Aside from you knifing, I had fun.

20-0-4
2-0-20

Second game was incredibly one sided. Let me know if you want to do that again, man.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Good first game Dinko. Aside from you knifing, I had fun.

20-0-4
2-0-20

Second game was incredibly one sided. Let me know if you want to do that again, man.
Lol, I knifed because I ran out of my clip. I miss extended mags.

And the second game, I dunno what happened, I like shot you in the face, then, no kill. :(

But it was fun man.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I know, I ran out of my clip at one point, shot my Magnums and ran to go find an Intervention.

We'll play on your host next time. I had that slight advantage. You should also use Stopping Power instead of Cold Blooded. You won't be needing it in a 1v1.

I failed pretty badly on that final kill.

Grunt

Smash Master
if you do the care package glitch, drop it, and then die, you will have another care package.
you dont have to pick it up.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I know, I ran out of my clip at one point, shot my Magnums and ran to go find an Intervention.

We'll play on your host next time. I had that slight advantage. You should also use Stopping Power instead of Cold Blooded. You won't be needing it in a 1v1.

I failed pretty badly on that final kill.
The final kill was bad. But the final kills I've had in a TDM I've never gotten to see. *server error*

I'll switch to Stopping Power next time.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
180 no scoped in Final Stand.

Still, mad cute.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Jeez, what is this, like the 4th or 5th glitch/problem now? When will this stop? >_<

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The ACR for me.

The M16 and FAMAS have no chance at close range.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'm trying to look into a good, relatively cheap USB headset to use for the PS3, any suggestions not named Turtle Beach? Preferably under $35CAD.

I found these so far: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826504006
http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10113642&catid=26264
I bought a very good Rocketfish headset from Bect Buy. It's right in the PS3 section too.

I say FAMAS. The range is better than the M16 so...

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
S

smash brawl player 99021

The only ones I see are Bluetooth, I have a lot of those as it is. I want a USB headset.

EDIT: Looking at Best Buy USA, I think I found what you're talking about: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketfish%26%23153%3B+-+Wired+Headset+for+PlayStation+3/9295915.p?id=1218076580946&skuId=9295915&st=rocketfish

Bleh, found it in Best Buy Canada's website, but they don't have it in stock at the one near my house, so I need to get it online.
Yes, that's it. I think it's fine for the low price so...

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
LOL TRG! The TAR-21 is actually a pretty decent gun, but it ties with the F2000 for having the worst red dot sight in the game.

Yeah Icy, when I go get MW2, I think I'll buy it.

Top Bottom