• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm proud to say I've never abused a MW2 glitch.

The Rust games don't count, I got thrown into those games.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I just don't like people abusing it so much. Once it gets to a certain point, it starts to piss me off. They're overdoing it. There's no need to abuse something like this to the point people are getting 3 or 4 EMP's a game.

S

smash brawl player 99021

There were certain times that I abused it, but it was all in the spirit of fun.

Icy, PS3 Tonight? I'm not sure if I'll be on, but I'll most likely be on.
I'll try.

@:mad:, I started a class I think you'd like. I named it "Ka-Boom! Make em mad!" for my PS3 account.

Ak-47@Grenade Lawn Chair
RPG's

Scav.
Danger Close
Sit Rep.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
That's my exact setup with no SitRep.

What's a Grenade Lawn Chair?

Grunt

Smash Master
thats my set right now (called "Boom", lol) escept its got a Tar 21
ill replace it with AK once i level up once more.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
OK GUYS my mom cancelled all of my plans for going out with my friends so I'm stuck at home with my xbox for the night. Time for some serious MW2 action. Anyone care to join me?

S

smash brawl player 99021

A private match game where one person is alone, against group of others, and the one by themselves can only knife. They members of the other team can only run away, unless there is one remaining on both sides. And throwing knifes work too. Basically, a knife fest.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
smashman90 was playing, he was JHaaS.

I warned you ahead of time I sound like a small child, F8AL. :p

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Sorry about leaving today guys, I didn't know/like the idea of being able to use a throwing knife.

rage quit!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I had a throwing knife bounce off the floor and stab the bottom of my boot, poking the sole of my foot.

I died as a result.

I don't know who did it, but it was quite possibly the funniest thing ever. You could see the blade coming out the other end of my foot, too. :laugh:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I prefer the Stun direct impact kill on that one dude when everyone was in the corner.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna play on PS3 right now?

TdotThai

edit: oh yeah, 1.08 is out, for ps3 anyways

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Really disappointed with the recent glitch that seems to have spread like wild fire in a dry forest. The infinite care package Glitch has infested most game types but the ones like SaD, and even then, there's a few cases of it.

I think me and my buds quit out on twenty matches of the forty we played of Team Deathmatch because of players using this glitch.

This is worse than when people were using the Javelin glitch. It makes me sad.:(

G U R U

Smash Lord
Just went 27-0 on Rundown. Feels good man. I thought I was gonna die in the last 5 seconds since I only had like 3 shots with my ACR left. Thank god for Claymores.

Grunt

Smash Master
aight, so me (and a couple doods in my party, but they're bad at this game, so it was mostly me.) were playing TD, and this "clan" of pre-pubescent hot shots start trash talking us because someone made a comment on his voice.
so anyways, the game starts and it's wasteland, my least favorite map ever. So w/e, i start sniping, and for about 1/2 the game we're down about 10 kills. THEEEEEN i make the greatest sniping spree ever, and get a harrier from it. now, we're caught up, but still losing, and now their entire team is trying to camp in some corner and abuse the CP glitch. So i sit at one spot and start sniping them over and over again as they're trying to get their CPs. they got some of them, but i was able to avoid their fire for the most part. I bring the whole **** game back, and finish it by sniping some guy prone in the grass a mile away.
i go like, 3x-3, and the guy i sniped was screaming his balls off about how i cheat and mod and i should never have seen him in the grass.

The weird thing is, I've never encountered people like this EVER. people say there's crazy 10 year olds on live, but ive never really seen them until now.
They're pretty funny.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I had a throwing knife bounce off the floor and stab the bottom of my boot, poking the sole of my foot.

I died as a result.

I don't know who did it, but it was quite possibly the funniest thing ever. You could see the blade coming out the other end of my foot, too. :laugh:
hahahaha oh yeah that was me! :laugh:

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'll try to get on tonight guys. We're getting a bit of snow in NC and it might prevent me from returning to my Mom's which has Ps3 and Xbox. So we'll see. I hope so! I never got a chance to play TRG in Mike Myers >:p

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
I laugh so hard at people in this game. Nothing makes me happier than seeing a fellow 18-21 year old screaming profanities into the mic about how he's going to kill me and how he's gonna **** my sorry *** and blah blah blah. Oh man good times.

And someone finally recognized my Clan Tag. Lulz were had. Many lulz.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
aight, so me (and a couple doods in my party, but they're bad at this game, so it was mostly me.) were playing TD, and this "clan" of pre-pubescent hot shots start trash talking us because someone made a comment on his voice.
so anyways, the game starts and it's wasteland, my least favorite map ever. So w/e, i start sniping, and for about 1/2 the game we're down about 10 kills. THEEEEEN i make the greatest sniping spree ever, and get a harrier from it. now, we're caught up, but still losing, and now their entire team is trying to camp in some corner and abuse the CP glitch. So i sit at one spot and start sniping them over and over again as they're trying to get their CPs. they got some of them, but i was able to avoid their fire for the most part. I bring the whole **** game back, and finish it by sniping some guy prone in the grass a mile away.
i go like, 3x-3, and the guy i sniped was screaming his balls off about how i cheat and mod and i should never have seen him in the grass.

The weird thing is, I've never encountered people like this EVER. people say there's crazy 10 year olds on live, but ive never really seen them until now.
They're pretty funny.
Welcome to Xbox LIVE, enjoy your stay. I'm used to this kinda stuff so I basically ignore it.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
So I woke up this morning to find my Xbox having a single red light on. I've tried all the microsoft fixes and there's nothing. i've done a little research on the error code and it seems my xbox is basically red ringed.

Great. Just great.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
So I woke up this morning to find my Xbox having a single red light on. I've tried all the microsoft fixes and there's nothing. i've done a little research on the error code and it seems my xbox is basically red ringed.

Great. Just great.
One light?

I think that's a similar to the red ring. Sometimes if your turn it back on though, and wait it'll work.

Try again in a few hours. I had a friend with that light once. Turned it off, then back on. It was fine.

Best of luck.

On topic, I'm enjoying the Tar-21 again, the ACR, the FAMAS and the M16. I'm also loving akimbo+Silenced G18s, and dual Rangers.

And Hardcore, but that's nothing new.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Great. Just great.
The curse is spreading. I agree with ODIN though. Turn it off, and unplug it, and keep it in a cool, well ventilated area. For all we know, it might work. I'll hope for you :/

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
It's all good. I'm a little upset that it broke, and I was even more annoyed when I called my dad and he was like "lol you'll need to get a job this summer then I guess"

If it doesn't work, i'll probably just try to find a 10-15 hour/week job up here by my university. Heck, it would't matter if i was only employed there like 2 weeks, i'd make enough to buy a new Xbox, because i'm not paying 150 bucks to send in my Xbox and have it repaired when I can get a brand new one for 200, one that's less likely to redring.

While this IS CoD4, I'd like to reccomend this montage, it's beyond sexy. http://www.pldx.com/movie/1028/Jailbait/

Top Bottom