• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Icy, do us all a favor and lighten up on the amount of spam posts.

It's absurd how little you contribute and still get away with.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
EDIT: you guys posted soo fast.

Soo, how exactly do u melee cancel? I can't get it down.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Leafybug, the guy that plays on PS3. Like your word is law here.
It is. I'm just that sexy. =)

And the whole Xbox vs PS3 thing is friggen ********. There's no real difference in skill, most people are ****ing worthless on both.

I actually play on Xbox more than I actually play on PS3. I just don't own an Xbox anymore, but I play at my friend's house more than anything, because he has like 3 Xbox's (Is that how you plural the term "Xbox"?), so we play there a lot. I was playing on Xbox from CoD2-CoD5, and only recently got a PS3. AND I intend to get a 360 again in time for Halo Reach. My opinion is LAW.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Your opinion is garbage and holds no water here. :mad:

I'd really like to get a good game going tomorrow with the Xbox players. If we don't have many people, let's play some Team Tac, it's quickly becoming my favorite gametype. Capture the Flag and Domination is a lot of fun when there's only four people on each team and it actually takes skill to win.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Icy, do us all a favor and lighten up on the amount of spam posts.

It's absurd how little you contribute and still get away with.
I'd consider this spam too. You're not king of all people.

I finally prestiged again. It's really odd seeing all my naked weapons. ;_______________________;

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'd consider this spam too. You're not king of all people.

I finally prestiged again. It's really odd seeing all my naked weapons. ;_______________________;
I was addressing your post by asking you to stop. As a moderator of the site, I'm just letting you know. Don't try to defend yourself by calling me out on spam.

I think there's some communication issues or something MK26. Let's just agree that we both do well with our secondary choice.

Stinger for best secondary weapon.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I was addressing your post by asking you to stop. As a moderator of the site, I'm just letting you know. Don't try to defend yourself by calling me out on spam.

I think there's some communication issues or something MK26. Let's just agree that we both do well with our secondary choice.

I wasn't defending myself, but whatever. You just have some negative prejudice against me. And At4 is greater.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
How to melee cancel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybg0PCNKQ9g

"How to do(Bolded parts added by me):

1. Knife
2. Immediately hold RB(R2 for PS3 standard controls) (You must have HOLDABLE equipment available (Semtex, Throwing Knife, Claymore, C4, Tact. Insertion)
3. Cancel your equipment by switching weapons quickly (Y Triangle for PS3) button)
4. Cancel your weapon switch by knifing again, Or you can press Triangle/Y to switch to your gun again.

It's a lot easier to do than it sounds, you'll get the hang of it.

Quote from friend

"If you immediately cancel your knife with your equipment, then immediately cancel your equipment with a weapon swap, the entire process will be shorter than the entire tactical knife animation.

You see the first few frames of knifing, then you swap your weapon back quickly.""

But just practice it, you'll eventually get the hang of it. It only takes about 1-10 minutes to master. Just try it in a private match, knifing the air.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I wasn't defending myself, but whatever. You just have some negative prejudice against me. And At4 is greater.
You're the only one that's posting badly. Just saying, man. You act childish on a daily basis so don't assume that I'm prejudice. It's just you not taking responsibility for your own actions.

The Stinger stops all air support in it's tracks. Stinger > every other launcher.

S

smash brawl player 99021

You're the only one that's posting badly. Just saying, man. You act childish on a daily basis so don't assume that I'm prejudice. It's just you not taking responsibility for your own actions.

The Stinger stops all air support in it's tracks. Stinger > every other launcher.
Maybe this is why you're blocked on my AIM, and removed from my friends list on XBL.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
meh, im just considering the occasion that you run out of ammo on your primary weapon (sniper, in the not-so-unlikely event that you kill someone with your last bullet) and need to switch to your backup to continue your kill streak. In that case, the pp2k's increased switch time is moot because it's already out, and it works almost as well as a normal assault rifle primary.

but yeah, this whole debate is getting kinda pointle-

:mad::mad::mad: (no pun intended)

And At4 is greater.
this. lrn2freefire dem harriers.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
loooooool at rocket launcher comments.

yea conversation is pretty pointless. Go with what ur comfortable wityh

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
meh, im just considering the occasion that you run out of ammo on your primary weapon (sniper, in the not-so-unlikely event that you kill someone with your last bullet) and need to switch to your backup to continue your kill streak. In that case, the pp2k's increased switch time is moot because it's already out, and it works almost as well as a normal assault rifle primary.

but yeah, this whole debate is getting kinda pointle-

:mad::mad::mad: (no pun intended)

this. lrn2freefire dem harriers.
I still don't consider the PP2K anywhere near as good as an SMG or Assault Rifle so outside of 30 feet, it's useless.

Stinger takes out a Harrier in one shot, an AT4 takes like 15.

Ok, this whole thing has gotten really stupid really quickly. Settle down.

And the Stinger >>>>> Every launcher by far.

Leafybug has spoken.
I'm guessing Icy said something really immature. I can't read his posts, I have him on ignore.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'm done getting in the middle of your argument. I'm gonna go play for a bit, if anyone is interested, feel free to add me or send me an invite.

Leafybug has spoken. (That's fun to say :))

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
does :mad: and icy have a hate relationship thing going on?
What even started it lol?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
It ain't just a game if nobody moves and you have to go find them.

It's okay Icy, I support your ideas.

/didn'treadem

S

smash brawl player 99021

@ Icy: They removed it for team tac. They're only allowed a certain number of playlists.
Really? Why is that?

I'm sure we've done this, but LMG discussion. Mg4 is the best.
/sarcasm

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I use Stingers as a secondary with my UMP Class, and it's probably the class I do best with.

UMP45 @ Silencer/FMJ
Stinger x2
Claymore/Smoke
SoH Pro
CB Pro
Ninja Pro
Painkiller

This set is amazing. The UMP with SoH doesn't need a secondary.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I think I have witnesses that will believe me when I say this.

The RPD is the 3rd best gun in the game.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Apparently, you can take down an AC-130 with two Stinger missiles by using SoH and hitting it before it can deploy more flares. but I've never been able to pull it off.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Apparently, you can take down an AC-130 with two Stinger missiles by using SoH and hitting it before it can deploy more flares. but I've never been able to pull it off.
I manged to down a AC130 with an AT4 with stopping power pro once. I just locked on fired, ran for life, and got the kill or what ever you call it. Not sure if some one hit it, but this was RIGHT after the flare fired. So it might of been hit.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I've taken down a harrier with a knife once. Elevatored then walked to the harrier. How did you get high enough to get the ac130? O.o

Top Bottom