• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
S

smash brawl player 99021

Haven't played on any of the DLC today, and it's been great. Great stuff, Smashman, Jhorse ;P, Delta-Cod, and Manic.

In other news, I realized that I've finally started getting better at this game. My k/d has gone up .03 in the past two days, and I'm starting to get more consistent.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Haven't played on any of the DLC today, and it's been great. Great stuff, Smashman, Jhorse ;P, Delta-Cod, and Manic.

In other news, I realized that I've finally started getting better at this game. My k/d has gone up .03 in the past two days, and I'm starting to get more consistent.
Nah, that's just my positive influence.

Sorry I had to skip out, had to eat dinner. Mom's outta town, so I can stay up late and play with you guys for the next few days. :)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
MW2 Xbox 360 Domination/Ground War Game Night! Around 6-7ish PM EST (April 29th, 2010)

Confirmed:

Me (F8AL)
Icydeath
smashman90
pikaville
The Real Gamer

@ MK26: Just added the legendary ELPRESSADOR to the YouTube commentators section of the OP. That man should be a premier director on machinima.

@ Icy: Congradulations! Sorry I didn't play with you today, just got off as you sent the game invite.

@ 360 MW2 players: If you wanna play some Dom/GW with us on Thursday, please post here and I'll add you to the list! I was thinking around 6-7pmish EST. I think Dom is 6v6 and GW is 9v9. I want a full party! :)

S

smash brawl player 99021

MW2 Xbox 360 Domination/Ground War Game Night! (April 29th, 2010)

Confirmed:

Me (F8AL)
Icydeath

@ MK26: Just added the legendary ELPRESSADOR to the YouTube commentators section of the OP. That man should be a premier director on machinima.

@ Icy: Congradulations! Sorry I didn't play with you today, just got off as you sent the game invite.

@ 360 MW2 players: If you wanna play some Dom/GW with us on Thursday, please post here and I'll add you to the list! I was thinking around 6-7pmish EST. I think Dom is 6v6 and GW is 9v9. I want a full party! :)
No randoms=****

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, randoms seem to raise my blood pressure. It's either they go horribly negative (*COUGH0AND17COUGH*) or they are utterly useless. (i.e. they block your way or they fire their unsilenced weapons around you and get you killed)

We can also do a huge MM game if you all want. :D

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Search and Destroy is my all time favorite (hardcore or not)
Then, Demolition for kills.
Then GW Dom
Then GW team deathmatch

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Count me in for those Domination/Ground War games.

Sorry I haven't been on but a certain 4 projects for college have needed my attention.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Best Class to use on free for all.

UMP/silenced
Stinger
-scavenger pro
-cold-blooded pro
-ninja pro
stuns/tac knife if ur good and claymores

And ya, I'll be up for whatever dom or ground war or whatever is going on on Thursday. Count me in.

S

smash brawl player 99021

You mean Throwing Knife. Tactical Knife is an attachment for pistols.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
New Class for me.

UMP45 Silenced
USP45 Akimbo

Marathon Pro
LightWeight Pro
Commando Pro

2 Flash
1 Semtex

Deathstreak= PainKiller

I use A 3/5/7 layout With UAV/Pred/Harriers.

I heard from ONLYuseMEBLADE that the knife animation when using akimbo USPs is shorter than when using Tactical Knife, can anyone confirm?

Also does anyone know how to cancel your Melee with the Riot Shield?

I heard from Xcalizorz that it can infact be done.

S

smash brawl player 99021

New Class for me.

I use A 3/5/7 layout With UAV/Pred/Harriers.

I heard from ONLYuseMEBLADE that the knife animation when using akimbo USPs is shorter than when using Tactical Knife, can anyone confirm?

Also does anyone know how to cancel your Melee with the Riot Shield?

I heard from Xcalizorz that it can infact be done.

Yes, the animation is much faster. I invited you like, ten times yesterday and you never joined ;___;

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
OHHHH

LOL

I'm sorry.

I thought you were someone from the Halo 3 customs thread over at MLGpro.com

:(

If you wanna play, I'll be down for it.

Pikaville

I've decided since I sound like Atlas so much,I'm gonna start using some new phrases in game.....for example.

Would you kindly go to "B" and kill that son of a *****!

Would you kindly **** that thermal ***s **** up?

:laugh:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Omis: just when you use it

Now where the FAAAAAAAAK is the Pres?
He didn't do commentary until only recently. The list was compiled in the first two weeks of the game. I wouldn't add him because of the poor video quality and bad gameplay. For comedy, sure.

Pikaville

This is insane.

I played MW2 on the PC for the 1st time today.I just asked my friend for a go because he was ranting about how the PC skill level is higher than xbox or PS3.He just wouldn't shut up about how I would get annihilated.

All I could do was run around,aim down sights and shoot because I was too baked to remember the other buttons. xD

Believe it or not on Highrise I managed to go 24-10,which in my opinion is amazing considering It was my 1st time and because I've never really played PC FPS's with a mouse and keyboard except doom.

It's amazing how different the pc and console versions are.I did some things on the PC today that are unimaginable on the console version.The precision on the mouse when you get used to it is sickening.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
It's amazing how different the pc and console versions are.I did some things on the PC today that are unimaginable on the console version.The precision on the mouse when you get used to it is sickening.
Yep, sure is. I never miss a sniper shot on PC

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
So I could switch to hardline to get the harrier at 6, switch back to dc to get the extra harrier damage, then switch to hardline to get chopper at ten while still keeping DC harrier damage?
As far as I know, you lose the bonus if you switch out, and regain the bonus if you switch back...so switch to hardline at 5, DC at 6 (after getting harrier), hardline at 9, and DC at 10 (after getting CG) would be the most efficient, ideal route, but you may not get the chance...if your harrier gets a double kill for 9 and 10, for instance

S

smash brawl player 99021

Is it bad that I don't like the Holographic Sights on anything? I prefer Red Dot to be honest.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I prefer Holo sights on everything. I think it's wrong.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I don't see why people don't use the MP5K more often, I can flat tear up small maps with Akimbo MP5K's with Silencers. Salvage <3, only good new map.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Real men are at war, not playing games based on it.

Your argument is invalid.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
I don't see why people don't use the MP5K more often, I can flat tear up small maps with Akimbo MP5K's with Silencers. Salvage </3, worst new map.
Fixed for accuracy. ;)

And, Icy, I'm the same way. I prefer the red dot over the holo. The holo is... errg. And I think it gets in the way.

Top Bottom