• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Fletch

Smash Master
Was playing on Five with my friends yesterday and there was no random box. The TV monitors clearly showed it should be upstairs but it wasn't. We all went to every room and it wasn't in any of them making fire sales the only way to get it.
Pretty well known glitch. Quoted from the wiki:

"There is a known glitch that can be very unfortunate for players. If a Fire Sale is received when a player gets a teddy bear in the box, or when the box is moving and technically does not exist in the map, then after the Fire Sale is over, there will be no Mystery Box anywhere in the map, ever again. The map will still show where the box is supposed to be, but the box will not be there. The only way for players to use the Mystery Box again after this is through the use of another Fire Sale. "

S

smash brawl player 99021

It's odd hearing your opinion since you don't even have the game or plan on buying it.

*looks around*

So uhh...Cosmic Silverback approaching. *hides in a corner*

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Icy, I'm sure F8AL is capable of concluding his opinion of the maps on a game of a series which he has played.
That's like criticizing people who are speculating about Pokemon Black and White.
Black ops plays just like other COD games with minor differences and I could tell if a map looked good or not if I had played the other games in the series. (which is f8al's position).
Regardless, I'm pretty tired of Black Ops and I won't be buying the map pack.
I will be playing a load of zombies now, though.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Icy, I'm sure F8AL is capable of concluding his opinion of the maps on a game of a series which he has played.
That's like criticizing people who are speculating about Pokemon Black and White.
Black ops plays just like other COD games with minor differences and I could tell if a map looked good or not if I had played the other games in the series. (which is f8al's position).
Zombies ftw. Though I wish I knew a good strategy for "Five" and the WaW maps.

Grandeza

Smash Master
The best single player strategy on five is to camp the second floor. The lower area of the second floor has lots of unnecessary debris that you can pay to clear away. After all of it is cleared, you can do a circle strategy on the lower level. Just dodge the zombies and get the behind you. It's not easy since Five has lots of narrow areas, but it's your best bet. A good team strategy(3-4 people) is to camp the pack a punch room. It has one entrance and two windows. You could manage this into the low-mid 20s. Then this will get harder and harder and you'll have to do some every man for themself strategies. Any more than one person on the lower level of the second floor requires great coordination and synchronization so the circle doesn't end up going both ways(and eventually trapping you). I guess two people could camp the smaller elevator together and try that. Five is a very hard map with so many narrow spaces. it's difficult to actually avoid zombies without doing some head to head fighting.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Holy **** man, did I seriously just see
Nazi Monkey Zombies
in that ****ing trailer?

AND WHEN DOES THIS COME OUT FOR PS3 THOSE PEOPLE ARE RACIST TOWARDS US!

Gordo Michael

Smash Journeyman
Gameplay Tuning:
• Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.
• Adjustments to the PSG1 with attachments.
• AK74U adjustments.
• RCXD adjustments.
• Silenced sniper rifle adjustments.
• Removed hit markers when shooting friendly equipment.
^From the new patch. Link: http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=313365&sid=g40offh4g35vvd8185tjus2ca4

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Psg1 shouldn't lose power w/ attachments now I'm assuming. I'm also assuming silenced snipers aren't useless anymore either.

Good sh*t then.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Wow, now that's a good update. Good stuff Treyarch. Now that's how a company works, actually fixing stuff rather than sitting on their butts and doing nothing *cough*infinity ward *cough*

S

smash brawl player 99021

Nazi Monkey Zombies
in that ****ing trailer?

Why do you swear so much? I see your posts and the only thing I see is ****'s. And Xbox gets their's a month earlier. Dunno why you switched to PS3 anyway.
:ness:

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
• Removed hit markers when shooting friendly equipment.
yessssssss I hope this applies to stun grenades and such. It gets so annoying when I get hitmarkers thinking someone is there when I only stun my teammates claymore, and then that's rendered useless for a short time..........

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
It's odd hearing your opinion since you don't even have the game or plan on buying it.

*looks around*

So uhh...Cosmic Silverback approaching. *hides in a corner*
^
This.

Thanks Wretched! :)

I am getting that map pack the same day yes sir

Could you please add my gamer tag is
legacytempo
xbox 360
You're already on the list.

Nazi Monkey Zombies
in that ****ing trailer?

Why do you swear so much? I see your posts and the only thing I see is ****'s. And Xbox gets their's a month earlier. Dunno why you switched to PS3 anyway.
He's 15. You tend to swear a lot when you're younger. And you already knew back in June when E3 2010 was going on. Microsoft made a deal with Activision that all CoD map packs would be a timed exclusive on the 360 till like 2015. (I think.)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
When you HAD attachments on it, its somewhat difficult to get one shot kills.
Fixed that for ya.

Cosmic Silverback <3.

In my opinion, the new zombie map looks crazy and fun. I can't wait to play on that.

Stadium looks like it's gonna be my new favorite map. Berlin Wall looks interesting, but I'm not so sure yet.

I will be purchasing this day one now.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hmmmm, a step in the right direction concerning Last Stand, but it'd be much easier if you could just take out the invincibility frames when falling

yessssssss I hope this applies to stun grenades and such. It gets so annoying when I get hitmarkers thinking someone is there when I only stun my teammates claymore, and then that's rendered useless for a short time..........
Use Hacker lol it makes it much easier to see enemy equipment

Dunno, been trying to quit, but it looks like it's stuck as part of my vocabulary :urg:

What? I can't be excited for Nazi Monkey Zombies?

He's 15. You tend to swear a lot when you're younger.
It's probably that, and the above reason :/

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
What? I can't be excited for Nazi Monkey Zombies?
I meant the quote for this part of your previous post:

The other platforms: PS3 and PC (Sorry Wii owners...) will probably get this map pack in 30 days. I'll let everyone know when they officially announce the release date.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
There are no invincibility frames when falling into Second Chance, haha.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Is the patch active in 360 already? I just tried the PSG with a bar scope and got hotmarkers galore. I just went without and got all one hit kills.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I got the update, I had download it and everything

And what? Are like the frames gone with the new patch or were they never there to begin with because I'm pretty sure the game had those

And maaaan, I think it's the patch or something, but I just went at an all new high with 56 kills :D

S

smash brawl player 99021

There are no invincibility frames when falling into Second Chance, haha.
I'll go ahead and stick with the ever so popular

"This ^"

Don't people read anymore? And this is just my prediction, but I'm sure the AK74u will still be overused.

This game's MP sucks. Stickin' to Zombies with Mr. Aiex Bear.

Top Bottom