• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 MD/VA brawl tournament thread upcoming 5/23 saturday

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Then I wish people would just stop playing altogether. Is this game fun, or is it a gay campfest where everyone johns........?

By now, you should've decided already. I play Marth, so I can't camp at all.
Some people seriously act like they're forced to play this game......

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
Then I wish people would just stop playing altogether. Is this game fun, or is it a gay campfest where everyone johns........?

By now, you should've decided already. I play Marth, so I can't camp at all.
Some people seriously act like they're forced to play this game......
pfft. marth can and does fair camp, which by definition, is a form of camping most all good marths do this. and its gay.

and i'm stating that the death could have been averted with you playing better

using MK should not be a substitute for you playing better
pfft. u didn't know. u should go check that there tutorial on youtube lol
remember, it takes a ton of skill...

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Are you serious? That isn't fair camping.........it's spacing. Melee Marth was so much gayer. And I'm sorry, but tornado spam does not work as well as people think. In teams against a DDD, yeah, but tornado spamming against a Snake/Olimar/G&W/Marth especially will get you *****.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
HMS is right... people need to either a) play the game for what it is and stop saying i hope it dies so we can play melee, this games sux yata yata...... or b)stop playing it
its really not that hard... but just playing it and complaining the entire time gets annoying to others that may enjoy the game to one extent or another

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
HMS is right... people need to either a) play the game for what it is and stop saying i hope it dies so we can play melee, this games sux yata yata...... or b)stop playing it
its really not that hard... but just playing it and complaining the entire time gets annoying to others that may enjoy the game to one extent or another
Indeed. It makes no sense for people to muck up the fun experience other people are having with constant BS of "ZoMfG!1!1!! Brawl is sux. Melee is bettahz."

Those people need to realized they wasted their money buying a wii and should go home and fondle their gamecube.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I understand brawl has some gay **** in it, because despite my 2008 account, I started competitive melee in late 2006, but by now, you should've already decided if you like playing it or not. When I used to go to Chu's house back when it was worth going to, top players johned hardcore about Fox, Sheik and Marth.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I may not be able to make this.........I'm probably entering the gamestop SF4 tourney if my 360 stick arrives in time.

Ugh, I hate having to choose between that and brawl....

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'm not sure who "they" is, but I'm going to assume you guys were talking about me.

I said this game is bad when you play competitively. It's true. If I wanted, I could play like a homo, run out the clock every round, and always try not to get hit while always attacking when my opponent becomes impatient. The fact that strategy exists and is legal just shows how Brawl isn't the best of competitive fighting games.

But teams is fun!

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Yeah so I'm not going to that gamestop SF4 tourney anymore....
No fighting sticks
No secret characters
360 controller only
Final destination.

Btw........SF4 was leaked today, if anyone has a modded 360.......

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
G-reg - possibly

Woooooowwww, at all the silly BS that spew out of people's mouths

btw meep i'm disappointed

forute

Smash Ace
Yeah so I'm not going to that gamestop SF4 tourney anymore....
No fighting sticks
No secret characters
360 controller only
Final destination.

Btw........SF4 was leaked today, if anyone has a modded 360.......
lol I figured it would be like that based on how the Brawl one was

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
And custom maps....

Definitely got ***** by a Pit with the rocket launcher on the the custom stage with the spikes on the top platforms and the random pit in the beginning.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
I'm not sure who "they" is, but I'm going to assume you guys were talking about me.

I said this game is bad when you play competitively. It's true. If I wanted, I could play like a homo, run out the clock every round, and always try not to get hit while always attacking when my opponent becomes impatient. The fact that strategy exists and is legal just shows how Brawl isn't the best of competitive fighting games.

But teams is fun!
my they wasn't to you, it was to the general public.. i really though about thumbs though as i posted lolz

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Dude not only were items on, but the one I went to was RANDOM character select, which was stupid because not all of them were like that.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Haha, too good. Someone should host a tourney like that for sh*ts and giggles.

Can't wait for this tourney btw :D

forute

Smash Ace
I can't remember **** after the weekend but I think I didn't have a teammate for this
I might not be going and I thought you were teaming with Greg, but if not, wanna team, Meep? :X

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Which one of you guys are gonna' find a ride to Hova's so you can get some Omni training before C3?

Top Bottom