• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Cyberclub December

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Singles:

1: candy (Snake)
2: Boss (Mario/Luigi)
3: Junebug (Lucario)
4: Kadaj (Marth) (I'm good for it)
5: ESOJ (Diddy)
5: Meep (Ice Climbers)
7: Lie (Falco)
7: PS Logic (Olimar)
9: Nilik (Captain Falcon)
9: g-reg (Snake)
9: Sanoscy (Toon Link/Metaknight)
9: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong)
13: Sin (Snake/Metaknight)
13: Poyo (Kirby)
13: lil B (Metaknight/Yoshi)
13: Don (DK)
17: Tantalus (Metaknight)
17: whodat (Olimar)
17: bonk (Ice Climbers)
17: Night (Metaknight)

Teams:

1: Rush Hour 3 (Boss + Kornn)
2: Aqua Teeeeeeeeeeeeeen (June + Sanoscy)
3: We throw stuff (G-reg + Alpha Zealot)
4: I'm good for it (Candy + Kadaj)
5: We can't seem to find other teammates (Poyo + Night)
5: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVA (Don + Famous)

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Candy for #1, lets get to that list :3

Good **** Kadaj, see I told 'em you'd **** and what you do? Good stuff my man.

Aqua Team/Sova! lol

//iPhone post

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
This tournament...wow

Congrats Candy on winning =P

Kadaj! SOOOOOOVAAAAAAA!

Nilik got 9th...with Captain...Falcon...whaaaaa

Meep, Logic, wtf happened? lol

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff guys.

Uhhh AlphaZealot I was that kid that was playing Ness at like 7 o clock lol.

I played one casual against a guy with a kirby plushie using G&W. Good stuff man I dident know that worked haha.

Next time I will sign up for brawl just for fun. I will also bring a melee setup for some fun.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I had a bye, then beat Sin, then lost to Candy and Kadaj back to back.

GG's to everyone I played. shoutouts in a bit.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, interesting results. I wanna see them brackets!

Well done guys. Wish I wasn't working all day. :(

Nice job, Candy.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
9: Nilik (Captain Falcon)

BEST IN THE WORLDDDDD

good **** boss and candy. shield poke up b lolz. shoutouts later. ATHF + SOVA too gudz!

Coney

Smash Master
what in the blue hell happened at this tournament, it's like the placings got into a car crash and got jumbled everywhere, jesus christ

regardless, good stuff to everyone that deserves to hear good stuff

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Bracket Images are up

Greg did a great job running the event

I have to admit, having Sin and Poyo at tournaments is awful, they just irritate me, and most people, Deez and Lie are cool though

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
D0N posting:

I don't use fox, where did that come from? I only play DK and only played DK in tourney... i'll do shoutouts when i'm on my own account.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Tourny was mad fun, feels good to be in the scene again :)

Shoutouts

Candy - sorry about teams, we didnt get a chance to warm up

PS - gg's olimar is soo legit

Meep - your ic's are so scary lol

AZ - Finally I get to play you offline lol, hopefully we'll both be playing good next time we play

Boss - Mad gay :laugh: next time man gg's

June - gg's

and everyone else

I had a really good time, wish I could've played more friendlies with people but everyone wanted to go to Ihop

Lil B - good seeing you again dude your starting to look alot more older XD

G-reg - thanks for hosting man fun tourny

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Bracket Images are up

Greg did a great job running the event

I have to admit, having Sin and Poyo at tournaments is awful, they just irritate me, and most people, Deez and Lie are cool though
He's just mad cause I f*cked him up in a $20 MM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xp9rjkTyoQ

Lie beat me in the $40 MM, but its okay cause 20 of it was Tant's :D

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
yes, i lost to poyo in a 20$, i'm not mad, I got outplayed

Nah poyo I just hate you in general, you're only the 2nd person in my entire life i genuinely hate with a passion

I actually don't hate sin, he is a good player with potential, and i think he can act nice if he wants to, but when he's arrogant and cocky he's not fun to be around

Peter your constant bashing and taunting of players is ridiculous, you are extremely unsportsmanlike, and its extremely dishonorable. You're just acting like a douche to everyone you don't like, which is extremely bad taste. I tried to help you as best I can, but you just continue to act in stupid manners. You come to tournaments loaded with cash to throw out the window to pointless money matches. You waste everyone's time posting about how you're going to kill yourself and you're going to quit smash (you've done neither, congrats)

I really wanted to help you become a better player and a better person, Peter, but you insist on being a **** to everyone except sin deez and lie and a few other smashers. You always say you hate your dad but you're turning out to be just like him, ggs

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
After watching the video, I actually have to say a few things.

1. Yes, Poyo is annoying as **** sometimes with his "OMFG SIN AND DEEEZ" stuff cause Sin isnt good (I'm not any better but after these results, it's obvious he does not belong on the power rankings)

Wait I beat sin a **** ton in MMs, of course I"m better, scratch that.

BUT 2. Poyo is just a kid still, he says random **** but he at least tries his heart out to be good at smash.

3. I have to say, Tant, you really disappointed me after watching that match. You know I respect you as a T.O but if you think you have what it takes to coach Atlantic North Pound 4 crews with that showing, you're dead wrong. You played horribly and barely ftilted or dtilted at all. For someone who goes to so many tourneys, you're really performing poorly.

That's all.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I'm going to list so many things wrong about this post

Peter your constant bashing and taunting of players is ridiculous, you are extremely unsportsmanlike, and its extremely dishonorable. You're just acting like a douche to everyone you don't like, which is extremely bad taste.
Taking **** talking too seriously aren't we? It happens all the time on the boards, no one cares. If it happens IRL (most of the time its in a jokingly manner too) you ***** about it? Why so serious?

You waste everyone's time posting about how you're going to kill yourself and you're going to quit smash (you've done neither, congrats)
Yeah, cause 6-8 month **** still counts as **** that happens now >_>

There was a time of depression in my life, but I'm over that now, get off my **** about it.

You come to tournaments loaded with cash to throw out the window to pointless money matches.
I won $20 from you today, tbh, I didn't even lose much today. More or less, I won't lie, EVERYONE should know I'm an attention *****. More or less I did the $40 MM with Lie for the purpose of hype. But nearly no one was watching. So yeah, they were good matches and I knew I was gonna lose, but the money wasn't what I was looking for in the match, I didn't get what I was looking for, but they WERE fun matches.

I'll admit, in the past I used to MM more than I would friendly and tbh I don't know why I MM'd as much as I did. I still MM but I've decided to take my MMs more seriously now so I can come up positive in money at the end of the tourney.

Peter, but you insist on being a **** to everyone except sin deez and lie and a few other smashers.
I don't exactly get how I'm a **** to anyone. Unless of course you count my **** talking which is nothing personal against the people I'm doing to (unless your K-9, NEO, Inui or Atomsk). I'm just trying to support the people I want to win while having a good time about it too.

You always say you hate your dad but you're turning out to be just like him, ggs

I made 1 blog about him, lol you don't know what you're talking about.

To sum up my post. Tant, you take **** way too seriously. If you find me annoying, which I'm sure 90% of the smash community does no joke, I have no problem with that. But when you say this type of **** like its so serious.....just......*facepalm*.

Learn to chill out and have a good time.

Look at me whenever I'm at tourneys and WHY I'm going crazy

Cause I'm havin a good time, I'm havin a ball.....oh and.....YOU CAN'T STOP ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW -^_^-

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well maybe you have grown up a bit, heh

The maturity displayed in that response is the kind of poyo i'd like to see more often at tournaments

I don't discourage having fun, but having fun at the expense of others is ludicrous, and I won't allow it

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Stop being a prick, Tant. Poyo is cool; so he gets a bit crazy when he gets hyped. He's not an awful person at all.

Major props to Kadaj. That wifi must really work! Maybe I should get on that wagon.
Also major props to Candy for CONSISTENCY. That's what I'm talking about. Just wait for me at the top so I can knock you down a notch. ;)
Good **** @ Boss for breaking Top 3. I know it must be hard when people have learned your Luigi/Mario gimmicks so you gotta' step things up even more.

And June is as impressive as ever. MD/VA is ridiculous.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
But not ridiculous enough to survive on their own as a crew for pound 4, apparently.

You people disappoint me.

Top Bottom