• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 Cyberclub December

KageMurphy

Smash Master
How are they fail? Look at what he just did after not being to a tournament in God knows how long then look at what BMX has done having attended several. Not even close Taj, give some input or take the bias to your crew social group =/

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
I'm no longer even in that crew, I have no access to that social group, I have no reason to blindly play favorites like others.

There is something you don't realize

Something........you're missing. You don't see it?

I find that strange, but at the same time............I am not surprised.

What would you do when you find that...........

Actually, it's not worth posting. No..............it's..............not...............worth..............posting...................

BMX

Smash Lord
I've only proved myself in teams, not singles.

Even then, I never enter singles, but that's going to change.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
BMX doesn't play gay enough as a Wario. Kadaj would win if he played the MU like it should be, grab releases included. There is little to realize. Case closed.

Good job everyone who attended the tourney. Junebug, when am I ever going to see top two from you? Come on now.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Honestly, I find it aboslutely pathetic that people who have means to go to such tourneys, and HAVE wiis do so poorly.

Where's your heart?

I see the same people attend nearly EVERY tourney and place last. Horrendous.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm no longer even in that crew, I have no access to that social group, I have no reason to blindly play favorites like others.

There is something you don't realize

Something........you're missing. You don't see it?

I find that strange, but at the same time............I am not surprised.

What would you do when you find that...........

Actually, it's not worth posting. No..............it's..............not...............worth..............posting...................

I... I can see it now! You're drunk!

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Alcohol cannot falter my views.

Or maybe I'm being hacked by a wannabe.

You need to see through the illusion

Oh wait, isn't that the big joke that's going on in the wall street private thread?

You act like I can't find out everything that's going on. Unfortunately, _____ and _____ is _____ and _____ will tell.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Hey I don't know Meep and am not a fan/johning for him but...

I alt ics and I must say, if your hands are cold it is MAD hard to cg with the climbers so it's not a john, it's just the truth.

meepxzero

Smash Master
no johns meep! We got outplayed today but we will be back stronger next time, am I right?
pretty legit when everyone who watches me play wonders why the hell im missing my cgs 5 times in a row lol...

The venue was like 40-50 degrees no lie.

Dont ask how but the venue ended up being colder than outside.

boss8

Smash Hero
Stop being a prick, Tant. Poyo is cool; so he gets a bit crazy when he gets hyped. He's not an awful person at all.

Major props to Kadaj. That wifi must really work! Maybe I should get on that wagon.
Also major props to Candy for CONSISTENCY. That's what I'm talking about. Just wait for me at the top so I can knock you down a notch. ;)
Good **** @ Boss for breaking Top 3. I know it must be hard when people have learned your Luigi/Mario gimmicks so you gotta' step things up even more.

And June is as impressive as ever. MD/VA is ridiculous.
i mean its not even gimmicks its mindgames....

Meep!?

wtf man

PS also = fail
see what ahppens when i try??? dont come to me with that AIM crap xD SON!!!

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
No they didn't, most people were playing on the big TV, but because my wires were really bad and they would have to go all around the TV I couldn't record on it.

I had recording on a smaller setup though.

I just uploaded Candy vs AZ, I'm looking through what got recorded, and some of the stuff I'm not sure which is tourney and not. Anyone who played on the recording set up, tell me who you played there, if it was tourney/friendlies/MMs and tell me if you want it uploaded and I will. Anyhting I see that is tourney I'm uploading, unless its requested not to be.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
How are they fail? Look at what he just did after not being to a tournament in God knows how long then look at what BMX has done having attended several. Not even close Taj, give some input or take the bias to your crew social group =/
I mean, from what I've seen.. players that come back from breaks usually do better because nobody has played that playstyle in a while and they have a fresh mind coming back into the scene. It works like that for some players, Kadaj may be one of them. I could be wrong though, just throwing it out there.

Alcohol cannot falter my views.

Or maybe I'm being hacked by a wannabe.

You need to see through the illusion

Oh wait, isn't that the big joke that's going on in the wall street private thread?

You act like I can't find out everything that's going on. Unfortunately, _____ and _____ is _____ and _____ will tell.
Old Jokes are old.

Yeah I'm confused at Ben's post as well. @.@

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Question, for these tournaments are you only allowed to use 1 character?

Also I know I am new to the community but this works with the 2-D players outside of your area.

If the dude is pissing you off just dont talk to him/ignore him.

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Lol I have no idea who to use right now, because Ness isnt really good in this game. So I will try some other characters. If I can remember for some reason I dont like MK's moves ha.

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Just press B you will like that
Lol if worse comes to worse I guess I could use him.

I am liking Wario/G&W though. Heh.

Curious, does anyone besides me and chillendude migrate over to the 2-D section to play SF aswell? Or are most of you strict Brawl players. I just thought it would be interesting to know lol.

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
well Azen, shinku, Omni and others play SF4 and other 2Ds
Cool, yeah I have played Omni before but I dont remember the other guys. I just havent seen them around I guess.

Well I cant wait for the next C3. Hopefully I dont do too scrubby in this game.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Meep there was a problem with the heating unit that day. It was a one time thing and will never happen again after it is repaired. It was 61 degrees inside the venue.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
I am liking Wario/G&W though. Heh.
Good **** ;) become my apprentice

Curious, does anyone besides me and chillendude migrate over to the 2-D section to play SF aswell? Or are most of you strict Brawl players. I just thought it would be interesting to know lol.
Nah, but i'll be getting into Tekken 6 hardcore soon if you're into it

Tekken 6 > SF4

edit: I think it's hilariously ironic that Ice Climbers mains cant win when it's cold

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
But not ridiculous enough to survive on their own as a crew for pound 4, apparently.

You people disappoint me.
someone please, PLEASE explain what he meant by that to me.

Was gonna go to this, but I was told there wasn't a lot of people there, so i decided to go to gamepad instead. maybe I'll see some of you guys next week i guess...

Top Bottom