• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 - Ashburn, VA - Nov 22, 08 - ECRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
EE can you come to westminster on Friday night? I can pick you up.

Reason being is Ashburn is to the west of us, and you're to the east. It would be a bit out of the way.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
change the post. ur ruining it
Anyone who doesn't know about the Pictochat glitch with a certain... someone deserves to lose.

It works at various parts of PS1 as well, in addition to oddities on other stages.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Plank is coming

I've personally made sure of it- i'll give him a ride, Chu, Chillin can you guys cover some of his entry cost? I'll help as well, and perhaps some others will.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
awww *tears up* ty guys, ty :p

*is willing to sign a non-metaknight pact with anyone who helps me out with money if we play in the tourney* LOL

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the deal would have to be made before the tourney, in the EVENT we did play. im not trying to bribe people by not using MK, im just saying if people were to help me out since i got so ****ed by my roomate i would not put them through the hell of fighting my MK

Ranjiz

Smash Apprentice
Anyone is willing to house me and pick me up from the bus station somewhere? I'm willing to pay for gas and housing for at least $5 or so. I live in Brooklyn and will be coming to this thing from there. IM me on aim Ranjiz for more details

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
1 stock MK vs. 3 stock Captain Falcon. Watch out for my standard b into c-stick combo. =P
Don't worry, I basically never play MK. I only use him when it's fun to prove how dumb he is.
can i do that as falcon vs mk? ill do it my 3 stock vs ur 2 stock 50% LOL

edit:: 5k posts!!!!!!!!!!!

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I got all the Pictochat, Rainbow Cruise, Norfair, and Frigate Orpheon I could want for today.
Still I need to play more on non-neutrals.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
its clear no one is gonna want to team with me unless i play them at the tourney...

ill play anyone at the tourney whos looking for a teammate, to prove that im good enough to team. i dont wanna come up there only for singles :laugh:

M15t3R E

Smash Master
its clear no one is gonna want to team with me unless i play them at the tourney...

ill play anyone at the tourney whos looking for a teammate, to prove that im good enough to team. i dont wanna come up there only for singles :laugh:
I could have made that same post without putting it any differently.

CO18

Smash Hero
GDX is really good. Someone needs 2 team with him.

I would hate going all that way too just for singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom