• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social C. Falcon Social

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
We're going to be coming in full force this year. 3 cars full of people. : )

I'll be the one wearing a red shirt with cat in the hat on it if anyone wants to play me.

:phone:
No NPC? =(

I haven't decided what I'll be wearing yet.

Looking forward to to playing all of you.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Obey snapback? Swag.
yea.

lol naka you're coming in with the rest of pittsburgh right? i'll just ask swift for you guys. i kind of want to play all of you guys.

okay though honestly, i'm prob. not gonna look for anyone but if i notice your name tag i'm definitely going to say something.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Not sure if vids will help against PC Chris, he's too ****ing good.

Just play like you did vs Druggedfox and you should be alright

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Good luck in pools, brohs

top 2 make it outta 5, i heard? . . . pretty bruteskis. . .

I gotta face thorn again, so that's gonna be a pretty fun/tough battle. . .

I think I have a shot tho. . .

. . .

. . . oyeaialsohavejohnnyinmypooltoo. . .

see ya there mang! ;D

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
The nerve, right?
like having a bald eagle and a black-footed ferret go at it

O yeah, juggle, you gotta remind me who you are if we run into each other @ apex. . . should be easy. . . seeing we've never met. . . =D
I think you're teaming with one of my vegas melee peers, too

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yup, I've known "that Vegas Melee peer" for awhile, haha. Tony was an active player/TO at Michigan before he graduated last year and bolted for Vegas... how dare he give up Smash to get a real job in the real world!

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Pool 54

INSANE CARZY GUY
Rai
Alch0ol
Pr0jecT
Azen

Anyone know who Rai and Alc are? Ive never heard of them.

D

Deleted member

top 2 in pools is extremely bleh

th0rn + me +jpeg is pretty ghey too

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
I got sensei + reno in mine, feels **** :D

I will be wearing a white shirt probably LOOOOOL

Will try to use my controller as a necklace to stand out

PB&J

Smash Hero
So many falcons,Nando has two falco's in his pool ,but Nando keeps getting rare candy's,so he should be fine. I think i dont have one falcon in my pool,but i could be wrong or counterpicked like always. Cya you guys tomorrow @ the pre tourny if your going or on friday @ apex

Windrose

Smash Lord
good luck falcon mains. nakamaru, make it out. i've seen your vids. you are a true nakamaruer

S l o X

Smash Champion
macd 1st seed in my pool. i'm pretty much 2nd. not sure entirely who everyone is and if anyone knows who they play let me know. i'll also be at that tourney tomorrow. that **** cray.

YEAH! (Janu) [From AZ] (Spacies / Falco)
v4extreme (Falco?)
MacD (Peach) [from CA]
Timo ???

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
macd 1st seed in my pool. i'm pretty much 2nd. not sure entirely who everyone is and if anyone knows who they play let me know. i'll also be at that tourney tomorrow. that **** cray.

YEAH! (Janu) [From AZ] (Spacies / Falco)
v4extreme (Falco?)
MacD (Peach) [from CA]
Timo ???
Yeah plays Falco. He isnt bad. I think he plays with NY or AZ. I forget who, someone trained em.

D

Deleted member

im still pissed about th0rn being "2nd seed" in my pool lol.. hes clearly 1st seed material IMO and at best it screws over other dudes like jpeg image

S l o X

Smash Champion
im still pissed about th0rn being "2nd seed" in my pool lol.. hes clearly 1st seed material IMO and at best it screws over other dudes like jpeg image
yea that's stupid. th0rn places 1st at almost every new england tournament besides the ones kdj goes to.

swift got first seed and he beats him all the time.

D

Deleted member

its still changeable IMO, i mean a good number of first seed in other pools are much weaker than th0rn

this is more for the sake of the other 3 in my pool, esp jpeg image @_@

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I would definitely like to see it changed too. Th0rn has definitely deserved a 1st seed spot in pools. If you speak loud enough you might be able to get it changed before tomorrow. But i think everyone on the APEX staff is going to be swamped trying to make sure everything goes smoothly for tomorrow.

Btw s2j i would like to play you some at APEX. Didn't get a chance at The Big House, and you seemed like a zombie most of the day too. lol

Top Bottom