• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social C. Falcon Social

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Never attack his shield with anything but grab
Don't get tomahawked
Don't jump into Uair
Stay away from him when he's on the ledge
Run around a lot

KUSH.

Smash Apprentice
Wenbo commentary kinda informative but boring as **** imo

But i suck **** at commentating whatevs

:phone:

KUSH.

Smash Apprentice
played wobbles twice yesterday at a tourney(frandlies) and took a couple of stocks off him second game, hyped. also got second in teams, my partner(luigi) and i pulled a falcon punch/shoryuken on a sleeping puff:)

Twinkles

Smash Lord
how do you beat sheik

i could use tips for how to get a first hit in on sheik without getting shieldgrabbed, tilted, uaired -> combo'd to death.

also, if i grab sheik at low percents (0-10?), whaddo i do? uthrow/dthrow pseudo chaingrabs are funny, but obviously don't work if other dude DI's good. in which case, what'd be a better option to go for?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Johnny, take mad notes from Hax at Apex lol. You could learn sooo much from him, I'm watching ROM 5 and NEC vids right now.

Windrose

Smash Lord
their styles are way too different. s2j and hax...

which style is better in the long run? who knows...

but all falcons should look to hax's playstyle for edgeguarding. he's definitely the best at edge guarding imo.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Your own style is the best style
Copying other people's style doesn't work in the long run

Hax

Smash Champion
played like crap vs M2K in WSF of NEC. wait till GF's gets uploaded :)

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
how do you beat sheik

i could use tips for how to get a first hit in on sheik without getting shieldgrabbed, tilted, uaired -> combo'd to death.

also, if i grab sheik at low percents (0-10?), whaddo i do? uthrow/dthrow pseudo chaingrabs are funny, but obviously don't work if other dude DI's good. in which case, what'd be a better option to go for?
dthrow: if they dont di or di in, regrab (they can jump out)
if they di away, they cant jump and you cant regrab, but you techchase

Windrose

Smash Lord
Your own style is the best style
Copying other people's style doesn't work in the long run
i think the opposite. there's no reason not to steal something from someone else if it's good. you're asian man! pirating is in our blood.

Beat!

Smash Master
There's a difference between "stealing" certain good aspects of someone's playstyle and copying it entirely. The former is more or less necessary if you want to improve, (since some things are too good to be neglected just for the sake of having your own, untainted playstyle), but the latter will just make you end up as a worse version of whoever it is you're copying.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
What do i do against fox's nair shines? What do i do against Falco's everything?
Paul, if you're looking for really generic Falco tips, and a lot of them, then use the "search this thread" feature between "rate this thread" and "thread tools", near the top of the thread. Just type in "Falco" and look through all the posts, it's definitely something that has been mentioned a lot since most falcons have problems with the matchup, so there's probably good advice about it.

Top Bottom