• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C 3 Presents........ THE CHILLY WILLY MONTHLIES FOR THE GTA!!!

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
hey charles i'll mm ness ditto you next time we meet, either that or ness vs lucas.... XD

edit: rx, i'll play you for some 5cents candies =].....as long as they're not stale.... but seriously... i'll play you....how's $2-$5?

Niko_K

Smash Master
I will definitely make sure I pop by, unless of course I have more than two family outings to attend to (unlikely, but unsure >.< **** greek families) If Grmo is hosting that smashfest then you should come also...but if you can't make it I'll make sure I pay a visit.....

Niko_K

Smash Master
I won't be able to make it to any of C3's biweeklies until ours end up on opposite weekends, then I will for sure be at some of them.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the few..

the proud..

the manly...

peach players

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
yeah, forgot the part where he says

"from melee..."

Rofl, this how you know I've played too much Melee in my lifetime. So I was playing Pokemon the other day, and I was up against a trainer, he sent out a Pichu.

Hey it's Pichu! That character from Melee.. what's he doing in Pokemon? -- Right.. he's from Pokemon..

lolfail much?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
We need to settle the score in a blonde ***** war.

My ZeroSuitSamuz vs your Peach.

After that maybe I can murder you in Melee since you know, I'm better than you and all.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Hey guys...Im leaving for toronto in a bit and im wondering if anyone wants to brawl tonight?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well I get to choose the time...At this point it will be decently late. but yknow theres still all weekend...and all night if anyone offers xD

C 3

Smash Ace
Welcome to the few..

the proud..

the manly...

peach players
Oh Jake, always good for a laugh.

"from melee..."

Rofl, this how you know I've played too much Melee in my lifetime. So I was playing Pokemon the other day, and I was up against a trainer, he sent out a Pichu.

Hey it's Pichu! That character from Melee.. what's he doing in Pokemon? -- Right.. he's from Pokemon..

lolfail much?
Adnan = comic relief of the GTA haha

Me?

Diddy, PT, Fox.
Raynex + brawl = amusing.....

We need to settle the score in a blonde ***** war.

My ZeroSuitSamuz vs your Peach.

After that maybe I can murder you in Melee since you know, I'm better than you and all.
Adnan = comic relief of the GTA haha

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord

"from melee..."

lolfail much?
bah I choked on my rice lmfao

Top Bottom