• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamers tournament - Results are up.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Will most likely go with Fatal and possibly more.

But my dad is pretty skeptical in me going due to the crime rate in Bronx. But I'm just another one of those people who goes by the saying "Oh I'm one out of (insert population of Bronx) people, I'll be fine".

Edit: Also, define the "security" this place has
maybe hes scared that if u see a dirty street or side walk your gonna start crying

btw why is wes MMing patg for 20$? any problems, agruments? anyways that should be good!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
This place is in an elementary school. Nobody is going to come **** **** up with a gun.

Also, there is a security check upon entrance (metal detector).

Acedude55

Smash Ace
LMFAO @ all the bronx shiz

It's all true sadly

btw why is wes MMing patg for 20$? any problems, agruments?
This is smash. Competitive smash. They can do that. Because they said so.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
lol, I get what you mean and all

also, as I type this, there are police outside arresting some guy.

>.>

BUM163

Smash Lord
Please also be here on time. last time alot of people show up sort of late and we want this to start early. Also come early if you bringing a setup to reduced your venue fee and yes there is metal detectors and security in the front. Once it hits 4pm people cannot enter the venue cause of school policies. SO ONCE AGAIN PLEASE BE HERE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. THE SCHOOL OPENS AT 10AM MEANING YOU CAN BE THERE AT 10AM.

Alukard

Smash Hero
can't go to this ... this is on the same date as the melee circuit and it just so happens i'm hosting the 3rd event on this date lol

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Where You At Pat !!!!!!!???

I'm mming patg cause he wanted to have balls and gloat about his wins on people(bum, nl and jtails) And he got called out for it and kinda pussed out on it. I really wanted to play him in tournament but someone just suggested me mm him and what not and orchestrated the whole thing so i was like **** it i will do it. If he loses he has to live with losing to a Sonic lol.

Prawn

Smash Master
I'm mming patg cause he wanted to have balls and gloat about his wins on people(bum, nl and jtails) And he got called out for it and kinda pussed out on it. I really wanted to play him in tournament but someone just suggested me mm him and what not and orchestrated the whole thing so i was like **** it i will do it. If he loses he has to live with losing to a Sonic lol.
sonic sucks lolololololol

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Bleachigo, I know you're legendary and all and I love ya for it, I really do, but you rolled into Ike's Fsmash vs Red-X at the last one of these. This leads me to believe you do the same against Sonic. :(

Sonic's legit, but yeah if you don't spot dodge, try to roll behind his Fsmash or fall into his Fsmash/Dsmash when coming back onto the stage you won't die as early. Oh yeah, Bair too. ****s mad scary.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Bleach That ***** Wes!!!!

Nah yo Sonic really does suck.

*runs*
*CLoslines* i guess your asking for a mm dont think you playing kai and playing me in 1 set in a tournament doesnt mean you know sonic lol. im not kai lol kai's sonic is ayuss compared to mines. Now if your a man we can mm 5 bux best of 5 and if you lose then what can u say? you supposedly have sonic training and keep in mind i dont have falco training lol.
You nj people are on your highhorse

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
*Semi-creative Title!*

*CLoslines* i guess your asking for a mm dont think you playing kai and playing me in 1 set in a tournament doesnt mean you know sonic lol. im not kai lol kai's sonic is ayuss compared to mines. Now if your a man we can mm 5 bux best of 5 and if you lose then what can u say? you supposedly have sonic training and keep in mind i dont have falco training lol.
You nj people are on your highhorse
I don't play Kai though. I just think about it and do what I need to do.

All my Sonic exp is made up. :) If you're a man though $10, is where I stand.

*is still looking for ride and doubles partner if can get ride*
This kid is broken.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Wes's Sonic is like..really good. If you're not ready for it, which you probably won't be unless you've played it before like I have, you're most likely going to get wrecked by it.

He plays a really different Sonic.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Wes's Sonic is like..really good. If you're not ready for it, which you probably won't be unless you've played it before like I have, you're most likely going to get wrecked by it.

He plays a really different Sonic.
I 2 stocked it at Bums last time.

Edit: In tournament :]

TeeVee

Smash Lord
if i can get a ride (depending on if fatal wants to bring me or not), who want's to team with me?

(even if i suck in singles, im the 2nd best doubles player in new england [after fatal])

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
I 2 stocked it at Bums last time.

Edit: In tournament :]
i see your head got really big from our match well in theory you are suppose to 2 stock a sonic i hope your happy aboht that lol. And also i will take you on that offer if i beat patg. I'm not rich and i dont like to stiff arm people when it comes to giving up the money i owe them in a mm. so if its 10 bux its best of 7 with u dude fucck that i want to savior every match of my kicking your ***. Your skills with falco is eh not too impressive to me its on some copy and paste wash and repeat type style with falco im sure if have another character i would **** you hard i bet my fx would eat your falcos ***. I will save that challenge for another day anyways we will play and i hope i play you again in tournament. People on their high horse when they arent ****.

So Fatal

Smash Master
I will come if we can get the pot split changed a little bit. 50 25 15 10 would be nice for brawl singles and teams.. would encourage more people to go to probably . +7 people if this gets changed

erick gm14

Smash Ace
i will be selling them energy drinks once again. but i wont have so many..i may have cold cappuccino drinks, anyone intersted so i shall place an order? its 10 times better than starbucks XD

Prawn

Smash Master
the last guy who tried to sell me energy drinks at a brawl tournament ended up conning everyone out of money at SNES and tieing up some lady.................(lulz)

on topic- Sphere may be going to this and he MAY be driving me, its probably not happening but just saying.

accepting mms, if i get lots of offers 1-2 dollars is best if not I'll step it up GET AT ME

edit: maybe not, seems bleak now didnt know he was already driving others we'll see

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
the last guy who tried to sell me energy drinks at a brawl tournament ended up conning everyone out of money at SNES and tieing up some lady.................(lulz)

on topic- Sphere may be going to this and he MAY be driving me, its probably not happening but just saying.

accepting mms, if i get lots of offers 1-2 dollars is best if not I'll step it up GET AT ME

edit: maybe not, seems bleak now didnt know he was already driving others we'll see

HOlY **** SPHERE!!! HE'S TOO FACKING BEAST!!!!!

Prawn

Smash Master
fatal if the pot gets changed and you end up going you should drive me, ill throw you mad gas moneez.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
i see your head got really big from our match well in theory you are suppose to 2 stock a sonic i hope your happy aboht that lol. And also i will take you on that offer if i beat patg. I'm not rich and i dont like to stiff arm people when it comes to giving up the money i owe them in a mm. so if its 10 bux its best of 7 with u dude fucck that i want to savior every match of my kicking your ***. Your skills with falco is eh not too impressive to me its on some copy and paste wash and repeat type style with falco im sure if have another character i would **** you hard i bet my fx would eat your falcos ***. I will save that challenge for another day anyways we will play and i hope i play you again in tournament. People on their high horse when they arent ****.
ouch, thats hurtful and im not bleach. dont belittle bleach until u face him in tourney or mm. hes ranked for a reason.

EDIT: i didnt know it was wes til i read the 2 stock in Bums, well, your r good but i have def improved. look forward to rematching in tourney one day.

but im legit, im not affiliated with the TO but i get their permission. i got some great feedbacks off of it, some not but energy drinks dont work for everyone.

Top Bottom