• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamers tournament - Results are up.

BUM163

Smash Lord
I need a teammate for this and i will also be adding melee. I went to a multi game tournament and melee was in there. It was fun watching blackanese and others play it. Updates will be added in a few.

Alukard

Smash Hero
hmmm december 12th ... how big was the melee turnout last time ???

also the sf4 turnout(this one doesn't matter as much but yea just want to know >_>)

BUM163

Smash Lord
sf4 was like 10 people and this one should be more considering i spoke to more people from another tournament. I didn't put in melee last time. This is the first time i put in melee cause a random college tournament i went to... had a good amount of melee players.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
o sheesh 70/20/10 prize split.

Guess i have to **** the hell out of Ally now.

Or else i'll be getting like $23.21

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Oh Chibo.

To be fair, the 123 is probably up there with my least favorite lines, but it's really not all that bad at all.

NYC Subway is like, the best public transportation system one could ask for, if you ask me. I'd be dead if I didn't have it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
o sheesh 70/20/10 prize split.

Guess i have to **** the hell out of Ally now.

Or else i'll be getting like $23.21
Are you ****ing serious? Will Bum change that to the normal 60/30/10 and pay out top 5 if a lot of people come?

Otherwise I don't really want to go. I don't think Atomsk and I will beat you and Ally and 20% of the doubles pot isn't enough to make it worth it for me right now.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Oh Chibo.

To be fair, the 123 is probably up there with my least favorite lines, but it's really not all that bad at all.

NYC Subway is like, the best public transportation system one could ask for, if you ask me. I'd be dead if I didn't have it.
Sounds nice considering I'm used to crappy Septa a la Philly lol

I could make doubles but I think I might save some money and only come for singles (so I can get to NY, chill for a bit, then come over instead of rushing right there). I'm gonna be arriving in Penn station at like 12:30 or 1pm, around that time. Then whenever I'm ready from my research I would just hop on the 2 from there to the station thats like a block or 2 from the venue.

Approx what time do you think singles will start, or what time I should be there to be in time for singles? 3:30 maybe?

Cia

das kwl
I hope this tournament series blows up. This is a great venue and I like to make it to these some day.

Reno, P.c. Chris, Cactuar, Scar, Eggm, uhh.. tristate. get in here and support. There are no other Melee events this weekend.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Not gonna lie, Brawl+ is booty, yo.

It's entertaining to play (get at my ZSS/Jiggs) at least.

BUM163

Smash Lord
Yea inui thats going to be an update. i need to know how it goes though. i asked pierce awhile ago what is the percentage... but i honestly forgot. It will apply to all the games. Please i also need the melee rules whether it's the old one or new one. Can someone give it to me asap.... ONI163@AOL.COM is my email.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I need a good killing character stock tanker any takers?
if im going and rukki cant go, we're teamming

luigi / mk+gaw?

I'm coming to this, IDCCCCCCCCCCCC
***** now u going to a tourney when i have no will power/cash to go to lol,

we need that d3/ luigi on check yo, cuz its threatening team

i might be here

anyone takin that 2 subway? hows the ride. iv only done a ny subway like once b4
since its weekend, there might be delays so just dont get gay'd

BUM163

Smash Lord
Update DEC 02, 09 - Wes challenge Patg to a 20 dollar mm Best 4 out of 7. The rules are standard except The player must win by having a stock extra than the opponent or wipe out the other player stocks. The mm will take place before the tournament so if you interested in watching this fight.... Arrive to the tournament early and get your seats. We will also try to live stream this fight if we can.

BUM163

Smash Lord
LOL read the 1st page on the very top. Tells you everything, but yes it is if you bring a setup and it is used.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Will most likely go with Fatal and possibly more.

But my dad is pretty skeptical in me going due to the crime rate in Bronx. But I'm just another one of those people who goes by the saying "Oh I'm one out of (insert population of Bronx) people, I'll be fine".

Edit: Also, define the "security" this place has

Top Bottom