• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamers tournament - Results are up.

BUM163

Smash Lord
there might actually be a good amount of people. not o.d good numbers, but from the responds i been getting... it might be good. i also have alot of tvs and might be getting more before the tournament.

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
there is way more then 20 people going. i will try and bring you if i can get off work. we'll prob have to take the train to get there though.

Jtails

Smash Lord
ill most likely be going, and can bring a wii. ill find out if my roomate and friend are gonna come. so that might be an extra 360 and ps3.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i need someone to teach me whats the best site to livestream and how to. thats probably like the last thing i need to get down packed. also most likely i will be recording this tournament.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i can't go to this anymore ... date doesn't work for me =[

sry bum ... i hope its really successful ... ^____^

BUM163

Smash Lord
this isn't a bi weekly and it won't be every month either even though it's monthlys. plus it took me 2 years plus to get this school. sorry but venue fee being 5 dollars is out the picture. if you don't like it... you don't have to come.

Trust me though... things will keep better as time goes on with the things i have planned.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
This venue looks really good and big so ill definitely put this as a top priority, and so should other people. i still do hate 10$ venue fees though..:(

BUM163

Smash Lord
look in my other thread. This whole week especially friday which i want mad people to come over.... people can come here to train for whatever game. i have all four games here.

Top Bottom