• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamers tournament - Results are up.

BUM163

Smash Lord
I put up updates in the first page in the bottom. Check it out and also if you are going... please confirm so i can put who is going and bringing what.

BUM163

Smash Lord
Last time people brought a ps3 sf4 which was my boy pipa. if people are willing to agree to play you on that... then do it.

Zucco

Smash Master
well im not sure if im going yet. I'll just go with the flow if I do though lol.

Prawn

Smash Master
maybe go. housing anyone? i dont wanna drive that long twice in one day :( plus we can get crunk and smoke some "tobacco"

Prawn

Smash Master
old enough mo****a

edit: and if i show up i plan to MM you bum, BE READY

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i will have all the results up. i make sure all the results is saved. Anti had to put it up for me cause i still don't know how to paste the results to be honest. also i will start training for brawl again hardbody starting tomorrow with wes and rookie..... hope ya ready to see me back soon. i say like 3 tournaments if i continue to train hard.

BUM163

Smash Lord
also please confirm if you coming and if you bringing a system so i can put you in the first page. also if you can announce the games you going to be playing.

BUM163

Smash Lord
Are you going to polytech and it's possible for us to team... let's see though. Right now my main objective is to make sure ya confirm that ya are coming and if ya bringing systems. after ya post that then put whatever. I want this tournament to run even better and faster than the last one.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'm coming for sure. I finally got my Wii back from ADHD and will have it no matter what. I'm going to Polytek, but I'm teaming with Minty for that. If he can't go, I'll be open for teams, but I'm quite sure he's going.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ok brawl + for the people that want to play that, they can go to that tournament. it's not a brawl regular tournament.

Prawn

Smash Master
ally mm? anti mm?

need to learn the snake matchup, figured you scrubs would be a good place to start.

Jtails

Smash Lord
ok im going to this, gonna bring my wii. I can bring regular brawl and melee.
Brawl+ tourny would be cool.
if dmt cant make it would anyone like to team?

im also willing to mm anyone $1-$10.
and my friend is most likely bringing his ps3 with sf4 for those interested.
also maybe we can have sf2 tournament??
or smash 64?

Jtails

Smash Lord
sounds good jg.
random dittoes, regular, or low tier?
oh and record it :)

Top Bottom