• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bullheaded Onychomys- Vernon, CT someone lock please

Spife

Smash Master
agreed. we suck at transportation. it's just weird to have to work this stuff out, we're so used to skiing everywhere =(
lol and making the venue on the spot. you silly igloo inhabitents.

Edit: Canada isn't going then Tetsuo isn't either, right?

noodles

Smash Champion
spife/anyone wanna team for this? im only going to the first part of the tournament

Spife

Smash Master
Kyu puff already asked and I already turned him down, it wouldn't be fair to team with anyone (period), that would be a mean joke (just ask roman).Plus I don't have the money to waste, I'd rather save 5 or 10 and put that towards smash bus.

br4n

Smash Apprentice
i cant make it during the day sat. so i was going to come later on and play all night. are alot of people sleeping at the venue?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm feeling somewhat adventurous. If anyone wants to do a $1 SoPo money match, find me on Sunday.

Hax

Smash Champion
someone aim me and lemme know how to get here. ill make out w/ u

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Today was the best I've ever played. Period. I'm getting better at this game and at a fast, alarming rate.

M2K still ***** me in Marth dittos though.

Good **** everyone today. See you tomorrow.

Thumbswayup is at my house now and I did arguably the sickest spike EVER.

He was recovering as fox on FOD on the right side of the stage and VERY FAR off right....outside of the screen...he does fox's up b to try to angle it onto the ledge and just fires perfect left with no angle...while he starts up the UpB I jump down with Marth from an edgehog to catch him with the reverse side of the spike but miss him during the firefox animation and catch him at the end directly when the firefox ended. LOL I wish we were recording.

My hands REALLY hurt now too and im sick of hitting R.

CrimsonSnow

Smash Cadet
KoreanDJ has a food sickness as of 6:38 am. Unfortunately he won't be able to attend today's tournament.

-Nito (speaking in place of KDJ who is too sick to post atm)

PS- If he miraculously grabs a heart container in the next two hours and feel up to driving i'll repost...ty

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I just realized the money match hat and googles are at Sandra's.
God****it.

I'll still sport my naruto gloves though.
:D
Leaving now~
-DD

Roman.

Smash Champion
this tournament was fun but...

I got home today and discovered my memory card was missing, it was in a wii that said Roman on it at a white TV on the right side of the venue. It probably looks like it's from the 80's and looks like a computer monitor. It's unmarked but it's gray and probably only has melee + some other game on it. If you know anything about it, please let me know.

Spife

Smash Master
this tournament was fun but...

I got home today and discovered my memory card was missing, it was in a wii that said Roman on it at a white TV on the right side of the venue. It probably looks like it's from the 80's and looks like a computer monitor. It's unmarked but it's gray and probably only has melee + some other game on it. If you know anything about it, please let me know.
This. Quoting for attention.

Just make that results thread thing already SPAWN. Shouldnt be much of a hassle for you seeing as you did nothing but play smash at YOUR tournament. No offense dude, worst tourney host ever. LOL. I still love you but you suck.

no johns wastey.
Ehhh at least he got Doubles, Pools, Singles brackets and crews in his event (le~cough)

Top Bottom