• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bullheaded Onychomys- Vernon, CT someone lock please

R3N0

Smash Lord
fun to see everyone, but everyone should be barred from hosting tournies except for Alukard + Scar.
Seeding was poop.

Should've just saved hotel money + food money + gas money and ended up in NJ at the no johns bi-weekly. thats pretty much what it was, "SPLASH" quadstate . there u have it.
lol

it was almost like a mass madness.

best event of the tourny? CREWS.

R3N0

Smash Lord
lol i dont believe i won g n dub =D!!

and well sheik obviously gay

and doc lol!! doc was great fun =D
and.. YL woooot =D nairs ftw.

roy.. lol i haven o idea how i won roy.

peach r t3h gayest. '

ironman ftw. no ness ditto, i'll kill myself.

Banks

Smash Hero
reno just coming to see new england and play crews with everyone was worth it, DON'T EVEN LIE

sleeping on the floor almost made it not worth it....almost...

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Everyone I played in the singles bracket picked Sheik at least once except Kyu Puff.

I love you, Kyu.
I wanted to play you and I don't play sheik..... Ugh I lost to people from NJ and NY, whom I play all the time. Aside from Thorn in my pool, I played a bracket from one of alukard's No John's biweeklies :-(

Banks

Smash Hero
yea that's the thing, since there were pools and a lot of new england didn't even enter/left early, it was basically a tristate bracket with about 5 or 6 new england people. there are alot of you guys and you all made it out of pools. no way to avoid that kind of stuff unless you guys agree to get worse. LOL

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
yea that's the thing, since there were pools and a lot of new england didn't even enter/left early, it was basically a tristate bracket with about 5 or 6 new england people. there are alot of you guys and you all made it out of pools. no way to avoid that kind of stuff unless you guys agree to get worse. LOL
I don't feel like I got cheated (except by Canada and Kansas and KDJ) but it still kind of blows.

I can't wait for East Coast to **** at Genesis.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
...or you (us now I guess, I dunno, I still feel like I'm tristate...) guys could agree to get better :p.

I would still like to see the bracket, but I am inclined to think Banks does have a good point that tristate is just that good at smash.

Doubles is another story though, that bracket was an abortion, lol

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Kyu Puff made his pool? Who was in his pool? Him and I are pretty back and forth. My pool sucked...I got *****.

I was supposed to be in Darc and G Moneys pool which I think I would have made my pool but I got put with boss, Reno, Trademark, and Baka.

Seeding was ********. That I noticed while names were being called out. I was like WTF? Marc sucks at this.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Meh, regardless.....I had a lot of fun at this and definitely felt I got better.

Need to work on that Sheik match up more. I need to play it as much as I do the Fox matchup. Seriously, I used to HATE fighting spacies...now I love it because I just got so used to it. I need to do that for Sheik.

Banks

Smash Hero
...or you (us now I guess, I dunno, I still feel like I'm tristate...) guys could agree to get better :p.
More like they need to agree to enter =/. me, th0rn, skler, trademark a couple others did just fine in pools/brackets. but zoso, pine, brookman, solar, dazwa, kevinm, cort etc either left early or just didn't enter, and had a good chance to make it out of pools and knock some tristaters out of brackets . and most of the other people, who were from new england or tri state or somewhere else didn't make it out of pools, so I was saying to make it less of a tristate bracket they need to get worse and not get out of pools lol. I still think new england can give tristate a run for its money at events, we just were horribly underrepresented =(

seeding was ok, but I had to play to worst possible 1st seed ever second round. just bad luck on my part so I can't blame spawn for it. don't know anyone else's situation tho.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
lol yea it pretty much was another no johns biweekly but thats because the non tristate/nyc ppl either didnt enter or didnt make it out of pools
More like they need to agree to enter =/. me, th0rn, skler, trademark a couple others did just fine in pools/brackets. but zoso, pine, brookman, solar, dazwa, kevinm, cort etc either left early or just didn't enter, and had a good chance to make it out of pools and knock some tristaters out of brackets . and most of the other people, who were from new england or tri state or somewhere else didn't make it out of pools, so I was saying to make it less of a tristate bracket they need to get worse and not get out of pools lol. I still think new england can give tristate a run for its money at events, we just were horribly underrepresented =(
yea, that's kinda true, I've heard most of those guys are pretty good =\. I don't get how you can make the effort to travel to a tournament and then not enter singles... Like, if you're going to drop the money for transportation, housing, food, venue fee, etc, how are you gonna not drop $10 on the tournament?

edit/ in all honesty, from what i saw, seeding was pretty good overall
seeding was ok, but I had to play to worst possible 1st seed ever second round. just bad luck on my part so I can't blame spawn for it. don't know anyone else's situation tho.
For singles, I didn't really feel like it was seeded that poorly, but doubles is definitely a different story. There is no way that Wife + Hat should be playing G$ + Alukard 1st round which subsequently led to G$ + Alukard eliminating almost all of tristate from loser's bracket.

EDIT: I have seen some programs do stupid stuff with sending people to losers bracket, so it could be that that 1st round matchup was the only REALLY stupid part of it and the rest was unlucky distribution, but I'd still like to see it.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
Mindgames.

So what are the results?
Singles
1st: Not RaynEX (M2K)

Doubles
1st: Not some Candian Team (Cort + JMan?)

Crews
1st: Not Canada (Minibosses (Mogwai, Scar, Pakman, Cactuar))

Friendlies vs. Mogwai
1st: Not RaynEX (hmmm, Cort maybe, ZoSo rocked me pretty hard too)

EDIT:
i just want top 3 in singles
1. M2K
2. Darc
3. JMan

I think...

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I feel tri-state in the fact that I love PC, but since he's technically CT =3...

<3 NE

edit: Mogwai got it right.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
darc i love u 4 ****** me

it give me a reason to play by my self again ^_^

i'll get u next time in singles

also do u want to team 4 the next mass madness ?

Top Bottom