• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bullheaded Onychomys- Vernon, CT someone lock please

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
I need the first match from the finals of crews. I think it was Hazz and Scar. I only started recording after the laptop froze. -_-

I hope someone has it, so I can put it together...

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Singles
1st: Not RaynEX (M2K)

Doubles
1st: Not some Candian Team (Cort + JMan?)

Crews
1st: Not Canada (Minibosses (Mogwai, Scar, Pakman, Cactuar))

Friendlies vs. Mogwai
1st: Not RaynEX (hmmm, Cort maybe, ZoSo rocked me pretty hard too)

EDIT:

1. M2K
2. Darc
3. JMan

I think...
you gay.

Who does Zoso play?

hey that rhymed.

Cia

das kwl
it's no prob man. i had a lot of fun anyway. we probably should've communicated a little more, but we're both at fault for that. we make an amazing team even though we've teamed like twice over a year.. lolz. GOOD STUFF.

noodles

Smash Champion
i choked against jman, though im pretty sure i still wouldnt have taken a stock >.>, i suck at this game

Alukard

Smash Hero
i think i got higher then reno ... not sure ... but i kno i did really well ^_^

also skler didn't beat my sheik ... altho he beat my samus and CF -_-

skler our rainbow cruise match was AMAZINGLY FUN LOL

Cia

das kwl
yeah i saw that match. it was weird as hell.. lolz it was even. for like the first stock. and he loses his next three all within the span of like a minute.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yeah i saw that match. it was weird as hell.. lolz it was even. for like the first stock. and he loses his next three all within the span of like a minute.
i dont wanna john or start crapola but ... pine i told u if i was sheik i would **** lol ... skler is amazing ... he deserved the win sheik just makes it too stupid easy ...

definitely funny *** trash talk from quad state lol ... pine is hilarious ... also KevM is amazing lol

i walk in with my voice all gone ...
and he walks up and says "hey wassup alukard"
and i say "i lost my voice" while sounding all raspy ...
and he then he says "so u want to talk about something long and interesting while throughly explaining each of your thoughts"

LMFAOOOO tooo good

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Not nearly as gay as TechZero's though lol. Did you guys team at this?
lol you can thank Tope for that :laugh:. Watching/Playing him play made me do it I swear.

We did team at this.... sorry bout me being so bad Reno :(.

darc i love u 4 ****** me
Ditto ;).

I loved our match though Darc I almost thought I could beat you.

*shakes fists* I'll get you next year at the next grudge match.

Skler made this tournament amazing for me :bee:

Skler

Smash Master
You know what would be awesome? A thread that displays the results and lets the people who attended the tournament talk about what happened there and feel nostalgic.

Somebody should invent something like that.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I am sorry I couldn't enter singles guys my ride had to leave really early I love all of you and thanks to everyone for getting me to come back again and again

Alukard

Smash Hero
You know what would be awesome? A thread that displays the results and lets the people who attended the tournament talk about what happened there and feel nostalgic.

this is why ... i love ya freaking people ... ur sense of humor makes me laugh a lot

i sound like a weezy old grandpa laughing at this since my voice isn't back yet LMFAO

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Just make that results thread thing already SPAWN. Shouldnt be much of a hassle for you seeing as you did nothing but play smash at YOUR tournament. No offense dude, worst tourney host ever. LOL. I still love you but you suck.

no johns wastey.
dude... the people at the venue ran the tourney, and scar ran crews, like he said...

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that what Cort does at HIS esticle? yeaaaaaah

edit: sorry if this is an older post, but it kinda got to me >__>'

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
guys

battle for western new york 5

go there

look it up

good **** canada come to that gaynex already said he was attending iirc

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

<3 Skler.

dude... the people at the venue ran the tourney, and scar ran crews, like he said...

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that what Cort does at HIS esticle? yeaaaaaah

edit: sorry if this is an older post, but it kinda got to me >__>'
Yeah...but thats because hes Cort and hes supposed to be an ***.

SPAWNS like one of my best friends (that lives far away) dude. I'm allowed to bash him.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
thats right

4.Scar
5.Vanz/HBK
7.Skler/Reno
9.Pakman/G$/Alukard/?

So crew finals are recorded? That means everyone will see me choke vs Cactuar :(
It also means everyone will see me choke vs. Reno and then get bailed out by Cactus being decent and you choking :p

<3 Skler.
Yea, even though his Link is a huge prick who always has a foot in your face or a sword up your ***.

Yeah...but thats because hes Cort and hes supposed to be an ***.

SPAWNS like one of my best friends (that lives far away) dude. I'm allowed to bash him.
Well, also, what does what Cort does have anything to do with what Spawn did? If I went to a tourney that Cort organized and he did nothing to ensure that it was run smoothly and correctly, I'd be upset too. For the record, I have never been to a Cort tourney, so I have no room to judge.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Yea, even though his Link is a huge prick who always has a foot in your face or a sword up your ***.

Well, also, what does what Cort does have anything to do with what Spawn did? If I went to a tourney that Cort organized and he did nothing to ensure that it was run smoothly and correctly, I'd be upset too. For the record, I have never been to a Cort tourney, so I have no room to judge.
I havent played his Link yet so Skler is still cool to me.

Three X compared SPAWNS tourney to Corts Esticles and I was just saying how all Cort does is seed his tournament and our good old "lets charge ten dollars for you guys to hangout" friends at DM do all the work.

Amazing CP's vs Link-DK 64, Mute City, Yoshis (Go marth)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I always pick rainbow cruise against skler that way he is so confused that he is taken to his best stage that he sds a lot. And by always I mean I've never done that ever

Alukard

Smash Hero
I always pick rainbow cruise against skler that way he is so confused that he is taken to his best stage that he sds a lot. And by always I mean I've never done that ever
i love kevin M he makes my day ... well night in this case lol

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Kyu Puff made his pool? Who was in his pool? Him and I are pretty back and forth. My pool sucked...I got *****.

I was supposed to be in Darc and G Moneys pool which I think I would have made my pool but I got put with boss, Reno, Trademark, and Baka.

Seeding was ********. That I noticed while names were being called out. I was like WTF? Marc sucks at this.
I can't post off this touch thing so this is directed at banks post saying I agree that people like me cort dave and dazwa would have placed higH in singles.

@PoFs Quote
Kyu Puff is really good don't compare his results to yours from you guys gong back and forth in friendlies if I did that then as of yesterday I go even with Cort.

More like they need to agree to enter =/. me, th0rn, skler, trademark a couple others did just fine in pools/brackets. but zoso, pine, brookman, solar, dazwa, kevinm, cort etc either left early or just didn't enter, and had a good chance to make it out of pools and knock some tristaters out of brackets . and most of the other people, who were from new england or tri state or somewhere else didn't make it out of pools, so I was saying to make it less of a tristate bracket they need to get worse and not get out of pools lol. I still think new england can give tristate a run for its money at events, we just were horribly underrepresented =(

seeding was ok, but I had to play to worst possible 1st seed ever second round. just bad luck on my part so I can't blame spawn for it. don't know anyone else's situation tho.

Top Bottom