• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bullheaded Onychomys- Vernon, CT someone lock please

Banks

Smash Hero
Since there are no results up yet, I'll just do shoutouts for teams, pools and brackets before the sets are no longer fresh in my mind. There is no way I'd remember all 80 other people without some kind of list so I'll shoutout everyone else out in the results thread, but <3 you all!

Pools:

DJ Nintendo: good games, real close. but you just can't lose on jungle japes lmao...too good

Zed: u got better from before, keep it up. good job

Roman: u also got a lot better, and good stuff picking up falco. but your doc is still #1 <3

Budai: ur falco is ballin you should get back into the game and start beasting peoples again

Bracket:

Vanz: lol good set, i hate playing against peach. i just tried to stay off the ground to avoid dsmash hence the hopping. but you completely ***** loser's bracket so obviously you went super saiyan after our set. I'll do the money match next time we meet, I usually don't mm people I play in brackets.

M2K: thanks for owning me as I expected, but at least i got you to say "that was nice" a couple times. tried my best but your too good in sheik dittos =p

Boss: I feel like I could have done better vs. you =( you play a bit different from DJ's mario and I guess I need more exp in the matchup. but good stuff taking me out, hope for a rematch someday

Teams:

hbk/hazz: close games, extremely close. FD game was intense, it's a good thing I got that DOUBLE FAIR or we might not have pulled that out. you guys are scary

wife/hat: darn you for taking us out in winner's bracket, but we got our sweet revenge. had to switch up strats i guess. you guys are a beast team, and thanks for coming up to CT all the way from maryland

Darc/Dazwa: wow, that second game....we probably could have had that set...
but since you guys went on to awesomely **** I'm glad that you made the comeback. you repped maine so well cheaaaa

I don't remember all the teams we played. 4TH PLACE ALL DAY NO MONEY SON

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ugh, Mike hasn't contacted me back about the results thread. I asked him to do it at 8 in the morning on Monday. He said once he got back to the store he'd do it. I'm really sorry guys. I'm trying to have him put them up, I really am.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thanks, Dave. <3

Can I get a number 6.... Chicken.... Baja.... that taco bell run was amazing.

Ima change the title now.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Mike: "And 2 Volcano Tacos."
Taco Bell: "Okay."
Me: "Can I get 4 Volcano Tacos."
Taco Bell: "So you want 6 Volcano Tacos?"
Me: "uhhh...yeah."
Spawn: "Can I get a Volcano Taco?"

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I loved how everyone just like yelled out the window. Also, that guy at the gas station got *****.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I think Scar had the best M2K story ever at Dunkin Donuts. I will leave it up to his discretion to tell, but ask the NY guys. It had us all dying laughing.

Also, the story is much better in person.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
That was the most satisfying Taco Bell I've ever eaten. No lie.

We should do this again next weekend.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
My tourny was clearly the best due to Erci Chewman and V coming out from hiding. <3333

Jfox is amazing.

Spife

Smash Master
My tourny was clearly the best due to Erci Chewman and V coming out from hiding. <3333

Jfox is amazing.
Or because you had the two only Link mains in the NE worth a name, maybe even the best maybe, IN THE SAME POOL! EPIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Link, Yeah. Get mained!

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Mike: "And 2 Volcano Tacos."
Taco Bell: "Okay."
Me: "Can I get 4 Volcano Tacos."
Taco Bell: "So you want 6 Volcano Tacos?"
Me: "uhhh...yeah."
Spawn: "Can I get a Volcano Taco?"
I loved how everyone just like yelled out the window. Also, that guy at the gas station got *****.
SPAWN is the best person to go on fast food runs with.

Every time we order I always make him go last so he does not get any ideas from other people who order and at the last minute go, "can I get a couple of those too?"

<3 SPAWN

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
ROFL Bernard is amazing. Also Garrett, I did go last. :p

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Happy birthday Scar! He should tell us the story nao.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Umm, I have no clue. I think Desh recorded some stuff along with Mogwai and Budai.

Top Bottom