• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BreakDown Tournament IV - Royal Palm Beach, FL - 5.31.08

Frames

DI
Pen and paper brackets are more mobile, cheaper, and safer.
Truu but some people have problems with odd numbers of people, paper brackets are really easy with 32/64/128, but with like 49/71/113, it's easier to use a computer, although people can do it either way. Plus paper brackets take longer to make, especially with more people, as opposed to a computer where you can just type it in and go, and then switch people around so they won't play their friends/crewmates.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i suck at this game too much

props to everyone who rode with me in my car over this weekend. Made those 7 hours more enjoyable than usual. biggest props to nick for being my teammate (we gotta do it again at gigs. make it happen), equi for housing me, and h1roshi for picking back up diddy kong, and in no time he will be a better diddy than me cause i blatantly suck.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
yea, i know that kish uses paper only for FC so obviously if the TO can do it, that's cool, i just like computers more :)
No, they definitely use computer generated brackets.

Will just basically threw people around.

Who cares if you have to play your crew mate 3rd or 4th round??!!

WTF is wrong with you a$$bags?

Once again the Brawl community proves to be the biggest bunch of *******.

I'm seriously done with this fvcking game.

Melee had rational people playing it at least.

Guilty Gear and Melee welcome me back please.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo, it was a good tourney. 40+ players? wow, i thought it was going to be like a 20 man tourney. i got *****, but its ok, cuz i felt i did learn a lot. i used game and watch for the first time seriously and was doing pretty well. i got past my 1st round with gdub when my kirby couldnt do it. and then i had to fight sabin's MK, so i didnt dare play MK. im notorious for failing against MK's but i actually held my own and each game was hella close, i know i could have taken either game given the right circumstances. gg's sabin. i'll try harder next time.

SHOUTOUTS:
gdx/hrnuts: great riding with you guys.
equi: wow, thanks for the housing, and the most intense chess match in the car. BTW, you are so freakin good dude. your wolf is so ****. i have mad respect for you.
afro: lol your great man. it was fun that friday night. gg's at the tourney, you ***** me. good job on 3rd.
everybody else: see ya around

BTW, i got lik 20-30'somethingith place.

I GOT *****, LOL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next time negrotiators.

-hiro

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i think rest of the singles was like

-icekid, linguini, afro top 3...

rest of top 10 was (in for the most part order)

xyz, chops 4th 5th. (xyz beat chops then lost)
-Rx, Riot, Myself, Projekt84, colbol (i think he lost in same round)

linguini beat me, riot, rx, xyz, afro to get to grand finals. solid DK action.
and icekid did actually play all 3 characters lol.

top 10 aint bad in a field like this. I'll take it. grats to the icekid.

gg's to hiroshi and his crew... dunno how I ended up playing all of you guys back to back but good games.
what did i place...? I went by nick b my tag was obviously HRNUT though, i lost to linguini (winners) and sabinX (Losers)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
good job Linguini, you came outta no where and *****.

so did Icekid, man, I totally forgot how to play olimar, good job picking up characters you knew ppl were gonna have trouble with. ROB/DIDDY!! you always got my respect mang.

4th in singles and
3rd in teams
not too shabby.

Riot is still the man, most of his games he did not even give a ****, and still won... LOL he was watching another match while he was playing his... if that's not raw, then i dont know what is.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
good job Linguini, you came outta no where and *****.

so did Icekid, man, I totally forgot how to play olimar, good job picking up characters you knew ppl were gonna have trouble with. ROB/DIDDY!! you always got my respect mang.

4th in singles and
3rd in teams
not too shabby.

Riot is still the man, most of his games he did not even give a ****, and still won... LOL he was watching another match while he was playing his... if that's not raw, then i dont know what is.
Hell yeah, I was so happy to hear that Steven won!
Also, LOL at Ryan. Oh my.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
LOL.

H1roshi was havin a convo with her and he wasn't even makin eye contact.

It was the funniest thing I've ever seen Brian do.

And I know that girl had no problem with the attention.
LOL H1roshi!!!

brian is II good.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Yeah I don't and y'all scrubs can keep dreaming.
no need for dreams here.

u get a 5 out of 10, but only because of the M.Bisons... (brains)

p.s. Boss Magnet ownz jooooo

AMIRITE !?!?

Rieshu

Smash Cadet
Oh H1roshi was talking to me? I sorta just ignore people that talk to me at tournaments cause I expect this kinda ****. Yall are funny like you never seen a pair a **** before its seriously just sad. Yall scrubs just be scared but if yall gotta validate your manhood because you know you're spending your saturday with like 40 other guys in a small place, go for it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh H1roshi was talking to me? I sorta just ignore people that talk to me at tournaments cause I expect this kinda ****. Yall are funny like you never seen a pair a **** before its seriously just sad. Yall scrubs just be scared but if yall gotta validate your manhood because you know you're spending your saturday with like 40 other guys in a small place, go for it.
so much anger must be stored in those brains.

im still not used to seeing rieshu in a non-cloud looking outfit. Seeing her in normal clothes, not ****** everyone in naruto is just...odd.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
actually, thats a good question. who IS boss magnet? either

A. Rx- girlfriend
B. Nick Riddle's girlfriend

those are the only females that i know of that i dont know their gamenames, if they have one.

Top Bottom