• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BreakDown Tournament IV - Royal Palm Beach, FL - 5.31.08

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Since I think no one posted teams Results.

1. Afro + Equi
2. Lambchops + Linguini
3. xYz + Rx
4.GDX + CountmeInitsHRNUT
5.Colbol + Garban20
6. Icekid + Snakekid?? project?
7.??
8??

i forgot the placings if you couldn't already tell.. i know 1-3 are right.

Linguini

Smash Master
good job Linguini, you came outta no where and *****.

so did Icekid, man, I totally forgot how to play olimar, good job picking up characters you knew ppl were gonna have trouble with. ROB/DIDDY!! you always got my respect mang.

4th in singles and
3rd in teams
not too shabby.

Riot is still the man, most of his games he did not even give a ****, and still won... LOL he was watching another match while he was playing his... if that's not raw, then i dont know what is.
thanks dag, you have a beast game and watch.

DK dittos are dumb as fook, haha anyone who saw me vs ryan would agree

LOL icekids diddy kong was really annoying, good thing I lived till 250 every stock.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
The tourney smelled awesome. but seriously someone needs to make a Smash deoderant cuz some peopel I swear wear cheap azz cologne or deoderant

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Um, girl you needs to relax we're not making fun of you.

You obviously like the attention cuz you're talking to nerds on video game fourms behind your boyfriend's back.

We were just pointing out your awesome features.

Besides, my gf needs friends.

And lol @ xYz.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Coming back for you afro at gigs get ready for my Ganondorf & Jiggs....lol Because i know you're afraid of the marth that you fought at the day before, the one that ***** you lol, GG

AfroQT

Smash Master
Whens the next breakdown tourney? This time i will enter for guilty gear and own, i learned how to slide across the floor as robo-ky.

Rieshu

Smash Cadet
Eh, no. My boyfriend has been here pretty much the whole time telling me not to worry about any of you. Truly, I was nice to every single person who has ever spoken to me and to be attacked like this for no reason. And yeah, several comments were attacking me, I don't mind certain comments. Its funny, but certain ones cross over into just being total *******ish. And Stripesorbars, you should talk about wanting attention. You were the one screaming at the top of your lungs the whole tourney just to get everyone to look at you? Oh I noticed you alright, pretty sure everyone there did. I said nothing bad to anyone to provoke this and I don't deserve it.

I know it's funny. I don't have problems with certain things. Ask anyone. But I get the same **** whenever a new game starts up. Card games, Naruto.

I was talking to your GF. The one playing the Pink DS? She was really nice, says she plays Marth. I didn't get her name though. She seemed really sweet.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
all these ppl should be happy to have any women at any tourny in general rieshu. right?

plus you are getting better. me and projekt were watching the matches. come to nexus on wednesdays and get more practice when you can.

don't let random forum nonsense bother you. it won't change.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yeah i think Nexus on wednesday is gonna be serious. If anyone can make it to the nexus on wednesday (in boynton beach), i suggest you come. SERIOUS SMASH SESSIONS

And i wont be playing GG or DDR this time it'll be all smash, unless Gingerr accepts my moneymatches

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
So because you act like you don't want attention that means I can't want attention?

Of course I want attention, it's the reason I get out of the house.

I had friends there that were just as loud as me too.

Also, I still have no idea how to change the color of my text.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
In terms of skill, I think Rieshu is better than a whole lot of the guys I've played in tournament.

Anyone who shieldgrabs the glide attack and combos out of it earns my respect.

But chea BossMagnet is my Smasher GF.

Rieshu

Smash Cadet
Well.. we cant go on weds... cause we have... uh..

..a raid..World of Warcraft owns our souls, you all know that. You guys should go on fridays!!! Or Sat.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
guilty gear is great. a game that takes so much skill and practice to be good at lol.

and shame on you for your WoW pandemic rieshu. its enough already.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Agreed they are on the same level as robots.

EDIT: GG is a amazing game imma buy Blaze Blue and practice it for tournies.
EDIT2: Theres a robot in Blaze Blue right?

Nerodragoon

Smash Apprentice
Agreed they are on the same level as robots.

EDIT: GG is a amazing game imma buy Blaze Blue and practice it for tournies.
EDIT2: Theres a robot in Blaze Blue right?
no its actaully an android!! dundunduuuuuuun... j/k i actually have no idea.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Can anyone post singles results to around 7th place. I just need to know who else got 7th with Riot?

I know:
1) IceKid
2) Linguini
3) Afro
4) xYz
5) Rx-
5) Chops
7) Riot

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
hrnut, equi, not sure who else lost in that round.. are the tied for 13th I believe.
i beat hrnut, projekt beat equi, i think Deg lost that round to riot.. should be tied for 13th.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
you lost to a guy i destroyed in the first round.. wtf happened that day doodah?

so you are calling riot garbage?

Top Bottom