• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BreakDown Tournament IV - Royal Palm Beach, FL - 5.31.08

AfroQT

Smash Master
much love for the will right around now...

Rules= Stock
Stock = 3
Handicap = Off
Damage Ratio = 1.0
Friendly Fire = On
Self-destruct = -1
Items = Off

Neutrals:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Smashville

Make these the rules this is the best

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
doodah you prolly would have played 4 and liked it. it was a pretty good game. but man since 4 they are sooo bad lol

-Dixi_

Smash Cadet
there's also those idiots who dont look past titles and give anything a chance : /. budokai 3 actually had a some depth and great fun(as well as naruto 4), tenkaiamiaihaci whatever was a trash unblockable fests.

i actually never watch/read naruto before i bought 4.

AfroQT

Smash Master
there's also those idiots who dont look past titles and give anything a chance : /. budokai 3 actually had a some depth and great fun(as well as naruto 4), tenkaiamiaihaci whatever was a trash unblockable fests.

i actually never watch/read naruto before i bought 4.
I give dbz games a chance but therse like DBZ budokai then budokai 2 then budokai teknickas 3 to many words why can it just be called Dragon Ball Z Fighters 1 2 and 3.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I've given every DBZ game a chance Dixi.

DBZ B3 was an improvement on a garbage game.

Still **** in a bag tho.

This sums that game up:

*On PS2*

Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle

GAME OVER!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i actually liked playing the tenkaichi games more than the regular budokai games..although i've never owned any of them. i wanted to buy tenkaichi 3 for the wii, but no one else i knew wanted to play with me online =(

-Dixi_

Smash Cadet
thats kinda like what n4 was. the high point in the series then it turned back to ****.

Laijin

Smash Hero
The tenkaichi games are actually pretty deep. I've only mostly played tenkaichi 3, but from playing online its actually a pretty deep fighting game. Its not balanced...at all. But it still takes skill to play.

-Dixi_

Smash Cadet
The tenkaichi games are actually pretty deep. I've only mostly played tenkaichi 3, but from playing online its actually a pretty deep fighting game. Its not balanced...at all. But it still takes skill to play.
the online aspect of fighting games depth is based on whats unavoidable because of lag.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
i hate dbz games. always so terrible. when fat trunks is top tier somethings wrong. and kid goku is good lol
BUT piccolo was broken in one version. that is a +.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yo pete pick me up since emilio cant drop me off to your hosue. so we can team. you dont have to pick him up if you want since he was too lazy to let you know about it today

Linguini

Smash Master
yeah i can only get to chop's house so ill be at his house at 2 you dont have to pick me up at my house cuz i can get a ride to chops.

Force

Smash Apprentice
hey lobo is offering sleeping arrangements for anyone that wants to do the all nighter and it's only gonna cost 35 dollars total for allnighter + doubles&singles so if you guys finish this tournament you should head to spring hill for the night stay up all night playing brawl go to bed at like 6ish wake up at like 11:30-ish and play in the tournament. I am either going with GDX when he gets back around late tonight or we're just leaving in the morning. Lets make this spring hill venue a good venue the air conditioning in the place is awesome and its nice and roomy. Otruu said if he gets his studying done tonight he may go in the morning so there may be 1 to 2 carpools of people going

Force

Smash Apprentice
they are still in the singles tourney and about finished, so doubles will drag till about 11. hey ginger r u available for spring hill tournament. if you live in orlando area i think there is people coming from there.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I just got the results from Icekid
:
1st) Icekid
2nd) Linguini
3rd) Afro Thundah

So happy for my boys<33 Yay!! Wish I could've been there to cheer everyone on!

Top Bottom