• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox v0.63d (bug fixes)

Bero

Smash Journeyman
I will try to do it, but I don't know where .srt0/.vis0 files are.
So please tell me where they are.

_Vuze_

Smash Apprentice
Good work Bero :)
Could you eventually add direct support for Monster Hunter 3 model/animation viewing?
I am sorry, I cannot upload examples from my Mobile, maybe you own the game and want to try :)
If not, nevermind, this would just be so convienent (esp. Animations which i have to fix manually atm... each one...)

greets and thx

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
SFX: ERNT! ERNT! ERNT!...
[WARNING: EXTREMELY TICKED OFF, GOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK.]

Okay, what the ****.

My mother's laptop did a scan on the files in my Flash Drive, and I found something that shocked me greatly. It said the following about the .CMD file that comes with BrawlBox.

Note this is a Symantec Auto-Protect Scan or something or another.

"Risk Found: Infostealer.Gampass"

What. The. ****. Is. This?

I demand an explanation. ASAP, Pronto, On-the-Double, and any synonimous phrase or word you can apply.

pokelover980

Smash Ace
There is no CMD that comes with BrawlBox...

Unless, of course, you downloaded the source of ALL of the different things and compiled them.

Anyways, you probably had a virus on the computer you compiled it on and the virus decided to compile itself in with the program.

And that all assumes that you compiled the source yourself. Otherwise, you probably caught a virus somewhere else and it attached itself to BrawlBox.

_Vuze_

Smash Apprentice
BBox does not come with such a file.
This is a spread virus; I had it a while ago as well, gotta clean up all my USB devices and SD cards/MS sticks oo

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
[!]

No wonder the computers at school have been buggy, I've been contributing to the virus problem without even knowing it.

What about the .INF and the .BAT files as well? Are they also spread viruses...and how do I get rid of them safely? I would really hate to lose all the custom animation work I have done on my flash drive.

I also have a trashes file on my Flash Drive, what do I do about that?

Will simply deleting them on a Windows work?...I better check my SD cards too.

_Vuze_

Smash Apprentice
Well, we are getting offtopic. Yes, the inf and bat files are viruses as well.
I defeated it by using Norton.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Those viruses came back. This either is a problem with what is in my flash drive, or either one of the computers we have at home has those viruses.

On a topic related note: I am trying to make Peach's dress spread farther out around her, but I am having trouble making it look natural. What do I do?

Imagine taking a giant, semi-cicular bowl, putting it upside down, then using it as a template for the wideness of Peach's dress, that is what I want to do. Its for a texture I want to do called Queen Peach.

Bero

Smash Journeyman
Update on this?
I'm still trying to do this. But it looks hard because I have to understand what Kryal has done and how this data works.
So, I need some people that help me to add BrawlLib vis0/srt0 support.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
I'm still trying to do this. But it seems hard because I have to understand what Kryal has done and how this data works.
So, I need some people that help me to add BrawlLib vis0/srt0 support.
Don't worry about vis0 data if you can srt0 data working that's be fine

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
If someone could get SRT0 data to be edited I could make the lights for my clannad stage go upwards :D

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Those viruses came back. This either is a problem with what is in my flash drive, or either one of the computers we have at home has those viruses.

On a topic related note: I am trying to make Peach's dress spread farther out around her, but I am having trouble making it look natural. What do I do?

Imagine taking a giant, semi-cicular bowl, putting it upside down, then using it as a template for the wideness of Peach's dress, that is what I want to do. Its for a texture I want to do called Queen Peach.

Repost!

10reposts.

pokelover980

Smash Ace
One of the computers you're using has a jumper virus, and it keeps getting on your flash drive. You'd have to find out what computer has it, though at this point any computer you've plugged it into probably has it.

As for the other part, just keep trying and messing around with bone translations/rotations, and if all else fails you could attempt to vertex hack it.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Okay thanks.

Next is an animation problem. I am doing the Jab animation for a recent project I have been working on, here is the problem. When I get to the point where I make the first jab return to the Wait1 animations frame 1 pose, the right leg (which is behind the character at this point), dips downward before going into the final position. I don't know what to do about the interpolation here at this point, but if I make it bring the leg in too fast, I have a feeling I won't like the result.

Any suggestions?

For reference, he is throwing out a left-handed chop.

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
is kryal on vacations

I've been gone of Brawlbox for a while and it's still in Version .63d, what could be taking so long for the future updates, I'm not rushing btw kryal if you read this

just want to know if you want to release a pulished version of BBox and thats why the updating progress is being slowed down

also, have you considered making the you know, When replacing animations just replace the rotations and the scale so the character can keep their original translations (Form and aspect of the character)

this will help basic PSA user/Bbox user make their moveset from moves already ingame

- NAMQ

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
About the EFLS files in character pac files. I've seen that the files within them contain the names of some character effects, like Lucario's Side B effect. I was just wondering, are these the ACTUAL effect models/textures? If so, why are they different then the regular Model Data files located in the root of the character's moveset file? Will there ever be support for those type of files?

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Yeah, Kryal is definitely out for some time but not permanently.

And I mean a lot of time. Don't be expecting anything after a month or more.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
About the EFLS files in character pac files. I've seen that the files within them contain the names of some character effects, like Lucario's Side B effect. I was just wondering, are these the ACTUAL effect models/textures? If so, why are they different then the regular Model Data files located in the root of the character's moveset file? Will there ever be support for those type of files?
The ACTUAL effect's models/textures should be right below it.

A quote for more info.

Effect list files are just lists of strings and variables. All variables can be edited within BBox. What you see is what you get, no more, no less. If you want to change an effect with BBox, all you have to do is change the name or one of the Unknown fields.

EFLS files coincide with REFF files, which aren't supported yet. Think of EFLS as a lookup table for the REFF. There are also RE3D files attached to EFLS, but those haven't been done yet either.

pokelover980

Smash Ace
is kryal on vacations

I've been gone of Brawlbox for a while and it's still in Version .63d, what could be taking so long for the future updates, I'm not rushing btw kryal if you read this

just want to know if you want to release a pulished version of BBox and thats why the updating progress is being slowed down

also, have you considered making the you know, When replacing animations just replace the rotations and the scale so the character can keep their original translations (Form and aspect of the character)

this will help basic PSA user/Bbox user make their moveset from moves already ingame

- NAMQ
See: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10034438&postcount=4353

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I hope you enjoy your break, Kryal, and whenever you're ready to come back, I know all of us here at SWF will give you a warm welcome :laugh:

Douhneill

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Douhneill
Random question: I can't download the .net framework v3.5 (the **** website won't freaking load) - Can I run it with v4 instead?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Then, it isn't needed to mod BrawlLib,right?
It is, because I do it by hex editing. Being able to change the values shown in brawlbox for lights would be definitely useful and timesaving.

I only said that Akuma2120's lighting edit can be actually done. :laugh:

Bero

Smash Journeyman
It is, because I do it by hex editing. Being able to change the values shown in brawlbox for lights would be definitely useful and timesaving.

I only said that Akuma2120's lighting edit can be actually done. :laugh:
If the way to edit srt0 isn't secret, would you tell me how to do it ?
Kryal's code is not a little tricky for me,but it isn't impossible to add that function to BrawlBox/BrawlLib.

TheZac268

Smash Rookie
Ummmm... I was wondering about something for the model viewer, like an addition to it, for animations! I would make it extremely easy to make an animation by dragging and dropping where the bones would be place for each frame. For example if I wanted Pit to wave, I would click his shoulder bones and drag it up a little bit and then go to the next frame, then move it some more. Kind of like Pivot Stick Animator. The addition would be the best addition(I can think of)added to BrawlBox.

Zodiac

Smash Master

Trial and error? Peach's dress is a pain, theres really nothing you can do but work at it until you get it right.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
If the way to edit srt0 isn't secret, would you tell me how to do it ?
Kryal's code is not a little tricky for me,but it isn't impossible to add that function to BrawlBox/BrawlLib.
srt0... I don't know which ones are these right now ^^U

I was talking about scn0 files, in which we can find lights, cameras and fogs. All I know about lights is that the related info to them have a 0000 005C header (the size), and offsets 0x24 to 0x38 have the main info. 3 position datas, one color, and another 3 position datas. Brawlbox shows them as vec1, vec2, b1, b2, b3, b4. They're visible, but not editable.

Top Bottom