BrawlBox Data Viewer v0.63d
Changes in v0.63d:
- Fixed animation encoder bug.
- Fixed bug dealing with single CLR entries saving improperly.
Changes in v0.63c:
- Various bugfixes
- Added VIS editor
- Animation frames now interpolate properly.
Changes in v0.63b:
- Fixed image encoding bug related to image format on older systems.
- Fixed save dialog extension bug. Also, numbered extensions will now have real extension added.
- Fixed rendering bug related to materials without textures.
- Added various features to collision editor.
Changes in v0.63:
- Fixed a bug that was causing decal textures to link improperly in MDL files.
- Added minor support for EFLS resources.
- Added support for stage collision files.
- Added editor for stage collision files.
- Fixed minor bug that was affecting the way non-textured polygons are rendered (alloy models).
- Increased maximum frame delay for animation playback.
- Fixed bug in OpenGL rendering dealing with depth buffer precision.
Screens:- - - Resource Manager - - - - - - - Texture Replacer - - - - - - - - Model Viewer - - - -
- - - - Animation editor - - - - - - - - - MSBin Editor - - - - - - Organized RSAR - -
- - - - Brstm creator - - - - - - - - CLR0/PLT0 Editor - - - - - - - - - Collision Editor - - - - -
- Microsoft .Net Framework v3.5 SP1 (Get it here!)
- Video card that supports OpenGL 1.1 or higher.
- Model Editor
- -=Video tutorials by Wacka Alpaca=-
Bug Reports / Feature Requests:
Please submit all bug reports and feature requests to the BrawlTools code site. Also, you may search here for currently open or resolved issues.