• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox v0.63d (bug fixes)

KuroBit

Smash Apprentice
I'm very new to this stuff (Just got my Wii hacked a few weeks ago), but I'm making some progress with this:

First, I tried doing a full move swap with a character, and gave Falco Wolf's (And later Captain Falcon's) animations:

That worked perfectly to my surprise...

So once I figured out how to swap full move sets, I started to look into swapping partial move sets... But not character move sets... Assist Trophy move sets :p:

I'm really surprised they worked... I also tried swapping Sonic's animations with the characters in Green Hill Zone, but they must use a different type of animation, because he just T-Posed (except for his knees, which sometimes bent)

Sorry if this has been figured out already... I didn't see anything on it so far (I read the whole topic, but I may have missed it...)

EDIT: Oh yeah, I noticed something strange with Waluigi's animations... His jumping and falling animations don't change the size of the original player (so Luigi has the same scale, but with Waluigi's animations)... Why is that?

markehmus

Smash Apprentice
KuroBit that looks awesome... i need more time to figure this out, its all so kool

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
... I tried to replace Captain Falcon's model with the Pokemon Trainer's. Everything looked fine in BrawlBox, but it freezes on the SSS when I pick a stage.

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
I have just created the most disgusting thing on the face of the Earth. I took AnimationData from Giga Bowser and put it into Bowser and got THIS!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eywynl2yeky
I don't have any snapshots right now, so it's a surprise!

Name it FitKoopaMotion.pac (NOT FitKoopaMotionETC.pac)
Btw, don't edit this or anything, I have further plans for this...

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Then it hasn't been figured out by everyone yet XD

I guess I'll upload the files...

Waluigi Test

Shadow and Green Hill Zone characters test

Captain Falco
(for TheSilenceOfNoOne)

EDIT: Forgot to put descriptions:

Sonic/Shadow
His move set has Shadows intro, Shadows falling animation, Taunt testing, and Winning poses (Shadows Chaos Control animation)

Luigi/Waluigi
He is somewhat more complete, and has moving, jumping, landing, turning, intro, loose, win, but you can't move anywhere while running, and the animation speed is incredibly fast while running... He also has a punch-punch-kick animation (First attack is rapidly stomping on the ground, second is whacking the air with an invisible tennis racket, and third is doing a final stomp on the ground)
WOOT <3

I'm gonna make some videos for the hacks posted in here, so keep em coming.

KuroBit

Smash Apprentice
I have just created the most disgusting thing on the face of the Earth. I took AnimationData from Giga Bowser and put it into Bowser and got THIS!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eywynl2yeky
I don't have any snapshots right now, so it's a surprise!

Name it FitKoopaMotion.pac (NOT FitKoopaMotionETC.pac)
Btw, don't edit this or anything, I have further plans for this...
I figured you where just exaggerating... but holy...

(click to enlarge)

Next time, take some snapshots :p... But my Game was already running, so I figured I'd quickly download the file and take some pictures for you.

EDIT: Oh, maybe I'm too late:
Fine. I'll post snapshots.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
o_o

I didn't expect it to be that bad. I just gone done with testing Snake stretched onto DK yesterday. But wow, you managed to make something a lot worse.

KuroBit

Smash Apprentice
ahhhhhgh, hate rapidshare,love the work,thanx for the linx
Sorry, I'm not sure what else to use... What would you suggest?

EDIT:

Even though that animation didn't work, it looks pretty cool :p (It was Sonic's moveset)

markehmus

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I'm not sure what else to use... What would you suggest?

EDIT:

Even though that animation didn't work, it looks pretty cool :p (It was Sonic's moveset)
you can upload to mediafire, with or without an acount..acount is free.

and we wont have large waitimes, since my paid rapidshare account is expired...but i can wait if you make me...thanx for the links.

DevilKiller

Smash Apprentice
EDIT:

Try using Falco's item Screw Attack animation. Unless if that was the animation you tried. This looks totally awesome still.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only

Waluigi Test

Captain Falco
(for TheSilenceOfNoOne)

Sonic/Shadow
His move set has Shadows intro, Shadows falling animation, Taunt testing, and Winning poses (Shadows Chaos Control animation)

Luigi/Waluigi
He is somewhat more complete, and has moving, jumping, landing, turning, intro, loose, win, but you can't move anywhere while running, and the animation speed is incredibly fast while running... He also has a punch-punch-kick animation (First attack is rapidly stomping on the ground, second is whacking the air with an invisible tennis racket, and third is doing a final stomp on the ground)
Could you make a step-by-step guide for dumb people such as myself on partial move swaps? Much appreciated.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Could you make a step-by-step guide for dumb people such as myself on partial move swaps? Much appreciated.
I just finished up tonight's Mewtwo release, so I'll make a guide after I get some sleep. It's pretty simple.
-DD

shanus

Smash Hero

Waluigi Test

Captain Falco(for TheSilenceOfNoOne) Link removed, I did the wrong file.

Sonic/Shadow

Luigi/Waluigi

I'm not so up to date on this stuff, but it seems you are.

Would anyone be able to help me with the following (NOTE: NONE OF THESE HAVE COMPLETE MATCHING BONE PROFILES, BUT ADDING THEM IN 1 BY 1 SUPPOSEDLY WORKS)?

Generate a falco with fox's nair, fair, and utilt?

Giving Ganon falcon's actual bone dash animation so he doesn't look so silly?

Also, fox with falco's bair?

Gazoinks

Smash Cadet
So, I've been trying to replace Marth with Lin. It shows up fine in the previewer, but in game it's just normal Marth. Am I missing something or is not possible yet?

Gazoinks

Smash Cadet
No, I don't. I didn't even know there was a pcs for assist trophies.

Or do you mean just the pcs for Marth? Either way, I don't.

pokelover980

Smash Ace
No, I don't. I didn't even know there was a pcs for assist trophies.

Or do you mean just the pcs for Marth? Either way, I don't.
There is no .pcs for AT's. As Vile said, YOU NEED THE PCS! I'm pretty sure he worded it just like that. And I'm talking about Marth's pcs.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
This is amazing, but can someone pm me the brawl partition? I need it for this. D:

* I know I'm not supposed to ask for stuff, I'll edit my post after someone pms me it*

and do you have to edit a texture file, or the fit__.pac file?

Top Bottom