• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in the Hall 3!!!, Owingsville, KY Date TBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!RESULTS ARE UP for 2

Kel

Smash Master
Whaaaaaaat? I didn't think Toledo was THAT far. It takes me 4 hours to get to Cleveland and that's on the complete opposite side of the state.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Yes we're teaming Eric.

Would be fun teaming with everyone else though :)

What are the driving set ups for morehead? all separate cars? or?

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure it might just be me and Eric in his car since we have a ****load of TVs, Then I guess cars include, You and Shyguy so who knows I guess we could set that up since Andy, Shannon, and Chris, and Tyler are coming but Tyler only if he's back from louisiana in time.

Shadowbot

Smash Apprentice
Morehead guys, we can do a Smashfest in my room Friday night if you would like just to get some practice in before Saturday. Eric, you're also more than welcome to spend the night in my room if you would like.

Edit- Also I can bring a full setup

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
the $10 is per person I'll fix that on the OP $20 per team, @shannon that sounds great about the smashfest but I need eric to stay at my place cuz of TVs and the setup pleases me

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Morehead guys, we can do a Smashfest in my room Friday night if you would like just to get some practice in before Saturday. Eric, you're also more than welcome to spend the night in my room if you would like.

Edit- Also I can bring a full setup
I can probably do that. i have work off fri sat sun for this tourney. All depends on whats going on at the house.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah it's looking like I'm not gonna make it out to this. I'm not sure about the rest of Louisville, though, they may still go. Sorry guys.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah it's looking like I'm not gonna make it out to this. I'm not sure about the rest of Louisville, though, they may still go. Sorry guys.
Looks like I'm gonna have to be the new Hilt for this trip... (cool) The old hilt sucks anyways. He has to step his game up!

...am I doin it rite?? :3

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Looks like my chances of taking Top 10 are increasing. So are my chances of facing OS. I've never played him in a legit tournament match ever. Excluding that one time in mid tiers, we've never played in pools, doubles or bracket. Aren't I lucky?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
C'mon beepos, let's at least break 20 so we can get pools going.
I wants the money matches too!<3

is cr4sh still comin?

Silhouette

Smash Lord
MISTER ERIC!!!

Oreo, MM Wakka and Me, mainly him since winning MMs is the only way he can enter..

I just want MU exp.

Edit: Rens got canceled btw, you wont be shy on attendance.

Top Bottom