• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bosses that could have worked

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Here, discuss characters that could have made good bosses, but weren't included.

Emporor Bulblax: He would've been perfect as a boss. The Burrowing Snagret could have worked, too.

Nightmare (Kirby): I'm surprised there was no Kirby boss. I think either him or Marx would be perfect.

Dr. Robotnik/Eggman: He's just cool.

Puffs

Smash Ace
Mother Brain, Kraid, Omega Pirate, Parasite Queen, Emperor Ing, hell, ANY Metroid boss besides Ridley.

Blackimar

Smash Cadet
THe Koopa kids from Mario world and mario bros 3 Birdo, Wart both from Mario bros 2 Game and Watch octapus Duck hunt Dog (i wanted to destroy that dog)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Kracko (Kirby series)
Gohma (Legend of Zelda series)
The Koopa Kids (Mario series)
Dark Samus (Metroid series)
Medusa (Kid Icarus)
Cackletta and Fawful (Mario series)
Drago (Mother 3)
Ado/Adeline (Kirby series)
Army Dillo (Donkey Kong 64)
Volgaia (Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

That's all I can think of for now.

Blackimar

Smash Cadet
i thought of more
Liquid Snake(MGS series)
Eggman(Sonic series)
King Boo(Mario series)
Andross(Star fox series)
Kremlings(Dk series)
Bowser jr.(Mario series)
Vamp(MGS series)
Black Jewel(Wario series)
Tubba Blubba(Mario series)
Blublax(Pikmin series)
Burrowing snarget(Pikmin series)
The Ice King(Mario series)
Darkmatter(Kirby series)
King Bomb-omb(Mario series)
King Whomp(Mario series)
Dark Link(Zelda series)
Dark Toon Link(Zelda series)
Metal Gear Gekko(MGS series)
these are the ones i thought of

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
That Dyna Bird from Kirby Air Ride would have been a cool boss.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Metal Gear Ray (MGS series)
Dr. Robotnik/Eggman (Sonic series) would have been awesome!
Andross (Star Fox Series)
Wart (Mario series)

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Mother Brain from Metroid. :p That would've been cool. And Kraid from Metroid also. Black Shadow from F-Zero. Epic cut scene lol.

Blackimar

Smash Cadet
i will say this the only villan i wanted to see was the duck hunt dog even though he wasn't a villan he would of made a good boss because i would have DESTROYED HIM!!!!:mad: but its to bad he diddn't make it:(

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Giratina, Zero Two, and Drawcia.

Would've been neat to include Giratina as a boss. It makes no sense that Giratina ISN'T included as a trophy or in Spear Pillar anyway.

Eggman should've been a boss, but whatever.

And we should think about what the bosses would actually do (attacks, movements, etc.).

cjrocker

Smash Ace
I think it'd be cool if every series got a boss. There's already a Mario, Pokemon, Earthbound and Metroid boss. That leaves a bunch of other series. Let's go down the list.

Donkey Kong-KAOS from DKC3 would probably be the easiest to implement, but any of the bosses from DK64 would be cool too
Yoshi-Probably Kamek.
Wario-I could pass on this one, but I think the Mike robot gone corrupt would be somewhat interesting.
Zelda-A lot of options here. Beast Ganon would be cool, when Link and Zelda revive Ganondorf before the Great Maze. Any bosses from Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker or Majora's Mask could all work.
Kid Icarus-I've never played this game. Isn't the final boss the Devil?
Ice Climbers-No idea. Maybe a polar bear.
R.O.B./Mr. Game & Watch-Nah.
Kirby-Seeing as Marx and O2 both have themes in the game already, they could work.
Pikmin-Titan Dweevil, Emperor/Empress Bulbax, Burrowing Snagret, so many options.
Star Fox-Andross seems most obvious. An aparoid (from Star Fox: Assault) could also fit in well.
F-Zero-Black Shadow, anyone? Deathborn would be cool too.
Fire Emblem-Ashnard, Ashera, or a dragon. All would be very cool.
Metal Gear-RAY, REX or GEKKO. Liquid Snake is plausible too.
Sonic-Dr. Eggman and one of his crazy machines. But Chaos would be much, much cooler.

Of course, with all these bosses, the SSE would need to be seriously longer. Given enough time I think I could work it out.

Roxmorf

Smash Cadet
from the Final Fantasy sagas Sephiroth would've been cool (and cloud as a character)

_Tiamat_

Smash Apprentice
Marx from Kirby Superstar (Final boss from the ''Milkyway Wishes'' game)

ShadowBlitz

Smash Apprentice
Star Fox - Andross
Zelda - Either Ganon, or Wolf Link, or something like that.
Fire Emblem - Ashnard
Sonic - Eggman
MGS - Liquid Snake, RAY and that's all I know from MGS series - -

DEV64

Smash Apprentice
Fire emblem-dark knight(since hes not a char. no bosses from this game:confused:)

metroid-motherbrain,put ridley as char.

mario-really big bowser(epic bowservbowser fight LOL)

Serious AI

Smash Rookie
Metroid- Metroid Prime, and as said above, Ridley as character. It would've been awesome...

Earthbound- Giygas. How could Porky be a better boss than his boss?

Mario- King Boo. Being Bowser a char, he is the other big bad repeating boss in the series.

Animal Crossing- Tom Nook

Zelda- Majora. It would be cool that as it loses health transforms like in the game.

Pikmin- The Titan Dweevil is the one that seems to fit better, wit the four weapons equipped.

F-Zero- Black Shadow. Also, it must be made it so you only can defeat him with C. Falcon, and then the following cutscene shows how he defeats Black Shadow with the True Falcon Punch.

MetaRidleyX

Smash Apprentice
Mother Brain, Kraid, Omega Pirate, Parasite Queen, Emperor Ing, hell, ANY Metroid boss besides Ridley.
I'm with this guy. besides Ridley though? Nah, you need Ridley in there if you have the rest, unless ofcourse Ridley is playable.

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
metal gear from MGS
eggman w/ tech stuff from sonic
chaos from sonic
gohma (maybe not ahah) from zelda
kraid from metroid

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
Team Rocket from Pokemon... I could imagine them inside their Meowth hot air balloon, throwing bombs at you.

Puffs

Smash Ace
I'm with this guy. besides Ridley though? Nah, you need Ridley in there if you have the rest, unless ofcourse Ridley is playable.
Which is exactly the idea.

A Race To The Finish with Koopa the Quick would be awesome.

Royboy

Smash Apprentice
I don't know which bosses, but it would have been nice if you needed to do something else than simply hitting them until they die. Guiding duon missiles back to him was a good example. Remakes of boss battles in games also is good. Like giving kirby an un-throwable star rod with infinites star to fight nightmare. Hope you understand what i mean.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Nightmare, Giga Bowser, Team rocket, whatever would've spiced the game up a little. Nightmare would be especially fun, only Star rods could hurt him.

Raiken

Smash Cadet
Zant from twilight princess would of been amazing.

Team Rocket from Pokemon... I could imagine them inside their Meowth hot air balloon, throwing bombs at you.
That would be amazing too D :

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Giygas: He represents ****.

Ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness ness....

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
The biggest thing that disapointed me about the Subspace was the lack of using enemies from the different series's of the Brawlers. They could only come up with eight boses? What game is Duon and and the other robot from anyhow? Were they just made up? Not only was this disapointing in the aspect of boses but also in the aspect of stage enemies. They could have thrown in some Clap-Traps from Donkey Kong Country orsome genome soldiers from Metal Gear Solid along with all the other series's.

Anyway to stay on the thread I would have liked to have seen:

Andross
King K. Rool
Kamik
Metal Gear Rex or the other prototypes
Dr. Robotnik
And lastly boses from series's I never played such as Game and Watch, R.O.B., Olimar and Captain Falcon. (I should play these games at some point)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i really wish wolf was a main part of the story along with andross.
Wolf definitely could have made the scene with all the chars in ships fighting bowser and ganon better. I would've loved to see a scene with falco and fox taking down wolf.

Top Bottom