• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bosses that could have worked

EvonJ

Smash Cadet
I think a good compliment to master hand and crazy hand would be indifferent hand.

felix0-9

Smash Cadet
The Black Knight/Zelgius or the Shadow Dragon from fire emblem would have been cool... cooler for marth and ike to fight than galleom anyway. wizeman from nights and saturos&menardi from golden sun. the big ice guy from mario kart ds. count bleck from super paper mario. that's about it.

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
An eggman boss would be fun... I'm thinking he uses his huge robot from Death Egg zone II in sonic & knuckles.

Zelda desperately needs a boss. Because of the TP stage and look of Link, Zelda and Ganon, Zant would fit in perfectly.

and yes, Duon and that other boss aren't in any other games. but is that a bad thing? I personally like how SSE has 3 bosses specifically made for it. It's refreshing.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Whatever happened to Chaos anyway? Tikal took him to the moon or something? all I know is that she lifted him into the sky... And then the Eclipse cannon blew up half the moon... Hope it didn't hit Chaos >.>.

Eggman would've been so perfect. Give him a death mech or something, that would be great!

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I would have preferred like:

Andross
Eggman
K. Rool

over the bosses like Duon and crap =[

Denzi

Smash Master
I would have preferred like:

Andross
Eggman
K. Rool

over the bosses like Duon and crap =[
I'm actually pretty sure that Duon is vaguely based off of Dialga/Palkia from the Pokémon series.
He's still kind of a crappy boss though.

Juke

Smash Journeyman
The bomb from mario 64 would have been a bad *** boss that would throw you out of the stage and take 1 stock

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Dr. Eggman is a good idea he wud be so changable too. You could use any of his robots.
I reckon Zant would be pretty gud too. Like another character who u can play against but not play as.

Storm_Fox

Smash Apprentice
I think K rool could have been a character more than boss with his alter egos Captain and Baron K Roolinstein.

Rundas from MP3 only if they brought it out earlier in Japan than maybe...

Gekko maybe or Ray

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
^Definitely. It needs more appearances.

I throw my vote for Dimentio. He would have fit in with the story's theme, although no dialogue would make him lose his flavor.

Well, this IS a "could" thread...

Karas

Smash Cadet
There really should have been a boss that fights on the platform like a cpu. I dislike how all the bosses tend to float. or don't float, just freaking huge. they should Have made a epic boss like dark link who fights like a normal cpu would. or Liquid Snake and his Headbutts

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Dialga from pokemon would have been cool and I think Shadow and or Dr. Eggman would have been cool and I think Bulblax king and queen would have been great and I think the last boss I think should be Samus when she is corrupted with a deadly substance called phazon that would be a great challenge.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
While not necessarily a boss, Bowser's airship armada would have been a perfect fit for Tabuu's army, much better than just the one Halberd (and might have actually been able to beat the standalone Great Fox :p ).

Metroid Prime would have been an interesting boss fight - imagine if your fighting style had to change whilst pummeling it like it did in the original fight. If he couldn't make it as a character, then the Black Knight would have fit as a boss.

Dr.Jo2229

Smash Rookie
Whoa a lot of bosses would have worked here are just some ideas.

Kracko from kirby:he would fly everywhere with an electricity shield you wold have to dodge until if fades away.another of his attacks would be that he goes to the center of the stage and launches waves of electricity like tabuss wings just that they dont OHKO.

Molgera from Windwaker: the stage would have quicksands below that would suck you on the first step there would be 3 thin horizontal platforms.Molgera would pop out from the sand violently and try to swallow you into the sand making it a OHKO or he would send his...mini-molgera to build up damage.when half of his bar is down (by hitting his tongue)he will permanently do a vacuum like attack to swallow you and send his babies at the same time.

Aparoid Queen from Star Fox Assault:You would only fight his last stage she would launch a lot of exploding rays as her stronges attack although they would be easy to evade.he would get to the sides of the screen to charge a very strong beam(thats one of your chances to attack her)and sometimes whe would just fly around and get her head near you(i remember her having a head...) and that would be your second chance to deal some damage.she would also stomp the ground with her tentacles.

Vv2

Smash Apprentice
Andross+both master hands would have been a tight battle

Storm_Fox

Smash Apprentice
One for each character

Huff in Puff (Paper Mario)
K Rool Klan (King, Kaptain, Baron)
Andross
Ashera
Medeus
Dark Lugia
Masked Man ( With the music from the first time you vs him)
O2
Raphel the Raven
Argorok

karthik_king

Smash Ace
I was leaning more to egg emperor or metal overlord Kinzer but okay I also want gigyas and Marx XD001(ShadowLugia) Zant and Giga Bowser as aboss

NFS (sonic)

Smash Cadet
Gary or Lance Poke-League Trainers would be nice
or Agent 47, from the Hitman series, to sort of counter Snake........better yet maybe James Bond.

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
King K. Rool, Mother Brain, Metal Gear REX, and Dark Matter would be my picks.

yoshistrings

Smash Rookie
Here, discuss characters that could have made good bosses, but weren't included.

Emporor Bulblax: He would've been perfect as a boss. The Burrowing Snagret could have worked, too.

Nightmare (Kirby): I'm surprised there was no Kirby boss. I think either him or Marx would be perfect.

Dr. Robotnik/Eggman: He's just cool.
if eggman was a boss, he'd be like ganon and bowser, thus being a playable character, and how would that work? He'd probably fly around in his little hovercraft and throw wrenches lol.

Top Bottom