• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boss Battles on Intense discussion.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
I used sheik and expert dodging...Only acquired after COUNTLESS deaths. I was determined and a bit mad. up b takes a lot, u smash is perfect and don't forget about side air. One secret is heal after every 3 or 4 bosses.

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
I used Marth, was my previous main. I was just more comfortable with his speed and what not, and his counter is beast

TheREALShadowChaos

Smash Journeyman
I could have used the Golden Hammer, which actually seems to break this in the Europian version, but I prefer to save my hammers.

So I owned it with Fox. Piece of cake. Fox racks damge quicker than Charizard I think due to his laser and Forward arial does alot of damage too. Unlike Charizard you can reflect to make some bosses easy(Meta Ridley anyone?) and you are speedy enough to avoid with ease.

Chaos F-15

Smash Apprentice
I beat this with Fox (using the nunchuk). It was tough. Meta-Ridley and the Hands was the easiest of them all but Pokey and Tabuu was the hardest. I used the Hit-and-run tactic.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
ive tried with every character. my main was the one that helped most tho. so i consider using J-puff or yoshi they got good arials. So i still couldnt beat it :mad: soooo.....i whent to the wii menu...... whent to homebrew channel...... clicked ocarina app and........ DESTOYED THOSE ******IN BOSSES AS GIGA BOOZER!!!!! :laugh: .....but my data wasnt saved :mad:

ctk495

Smash Cadet
The bosses aren't hard if you do it a billion times I could actually beat 6 of them with 0 percent without using hearts easily,from the six one's the bosses are faster and stronger.Toon link ftw.Remenber the most important thing is to learn the patterns of the bosses.Here are some tips:

Petey:This guy is really easy just jump when he is going to hit you and use short hops. I actually use short hops instead of down A sometimes.There was another way if you are just starting what you can do is to spam projectiles and hit the cages and then escape and repeat the process this will take alot of time so I recommend to do the first method.

Porkey:Some people think he is the hardest since his attacks are random but if you are using toon link this will be really easy just spam down A and you'll beat him easily(Never touch the floor if you do so he'll be able to hit you.)

Galleom:I hate him so much since short hops don't work well against him instead just use down A and and since you've already learn his pattern just dodge his attacks(never shield.)

Master and crazy hand:Easier than petey rather spam short hops or down A there is only one attack from them that is hard the one that master hand when they become some sort of drill the best way to evate it is to go out of the stage and them come back.

Rayquaza:I hate this m*ther f*cker so much **** the all you have to do is dogde his attack and spam down A but if he turns out to be the six or higher then he'll be faster and stronger I consider him on of the hardest.

Ridley:I used to find him hard at the beggining but the easiest way to encounter him is by spamming up A and then repeat the process until he dies.

Meta Ridley:This guy rocks :D he is really easy for me just spam short hops no need for down A and dogde his attack I had already learn the pattern since I beat him on very hard before.

Duon:One of my most hated actually he is in tie with rayquaza on who I hate the most in this fight you can't spam down A.I use to encounter him with proyectiles but the way to fight him is to dodge his attacks and spam short hops and use his rocket's against him.

Tabuu:*sigh* contrary to the popular believe tabuu isn't the toughest but since his most of his attacks are predictable and easy to dodge.Once you are able to survive the rrod he is just a small little kid waiting to get a beat up.The easiest way is either spot dodge or roll I eventually did it by rolling(rolling ftw :D).

Anyway I remenber coming to this thread when I wasn't able to beat it,good luck to anyone that wants to beat it the trick is just to keep on trying :D.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I did it with Kirby. Okay, I haven't actually beaten it, I died at Tabuu when he had almost no health 3 times. My strategies:

Petey: Continue using aerial hammers until he dies.

Master and Crazy: Spam your back air on their "Wrist". The only attack you might get hit by is where they drill into the stage. Avoid this by jumping offstage.

Duon: I need to tell you one thing: he's one of the easiest bosses. I used to struggle just like you. Then my friend told me his strategy. Here it is: go in, use aerial hammer ONCE and run away. If he shoots missles, jump over him. It will take a bit of time to learn when this will kill him, but don't worry.

Rayquaza: Same strategy as Duon, minus the missles.

Galleom: Roll behind him and use hammer to counter all his attacks.

Ridley: About the same as Duon and Rayquaza. When he goes offscreen and rushes across the stage, use rock.

Meta Ridley: Use back and down airs on him. When he slams into the ship, don't use rock to fall onto it, as there is a glitch where you fall through the ship. Stay in the air as much as possible. When he clings onto the ship, use a dsmash and an fsmash to knock him off, or run to the right side of the ship and start jumping at the last second.

Porkey: Keep jumping and using rock. You'll probably get an Earthquake Glitch every few matches. Finish him off with an aerial hammer.

Tabuu: Spot dodge the off waves and airdodge the brackets, as they're both OHKOs. The rest is simple.

Stealthbreed

Smash Rookie
Beat intense with Fox after MANY failed attempts using other characters (including Charizard). Generally spammed uair and fair and learned how the bosses telegraph their moves. Reflecting Meta Ridley's tiny fireball attack thing for a OHKO is just funny as hell the first time you do it. The boss I hated most was Porky, yeah, even more than Tabuu, cause Tabuu has so little health this time around. Porky's weird needling with his "upper leg" is so annoying and is pretty much a guaranteed KO if you get hit by 1 of its attacks. Pretty much everything Porky did was annoying as hell....

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I just did it this sunday at first me and a friend were trying it co-op in countless different strategies and characters after he left I went on my own and did it in 2 tries with fox lazers kicks and reflectors are the coolest and tabuu is a joke really besides the hand he is the easiest boss.

Darkest-Link

Smash Apprentice
i beat it with toon link, lol when i first got to tabuu i died :(. 2nd time i died :(. 3rd time i got him incredibly close to dying this was his health:lllllll i got so close and i was exited, about to dodge his last attack and preform the final blow WHEN!............i tripped :ohwell: well that pissed me off for a few days then i went back and did it again and beat it.

cpt.falconpwns

Smash Rookie
i just beat it like, 20 minutes ago with lucas. if the boss was a ground only boss, i would use every move i could. if it was always in the air, i would use aerials. if it was both, i also would use all the moves i could. also, i would always use the absorb move when i could

RubenSSBB

Smash Apprentice
i was trying with toon link but i cant i just were trying with the ones who have strong smash attacks like ike,c.falcon (falcon punch) ,then with my main (mario) i never though that i could beat boss battles with him

just lucky or .. mmm i dont know. maybe because mario is my main :)

Commander Blizzard

Smash Apprentice
I cant beat Intense unless I use Charizard or Meta-knight. When I use Charizard, I spam rock smash over and over and when I use Meta-knight, I spam his Nair over and over.

Kevin Liu

Smash Rookie
ITS HARD! it took me a couple of weeks with kirby (side b) on very hard but i can't last more than 5 on intense. hints anyone?

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
Somehow on my very first try I beat 7 and died on the eighth boss (ridley) because I was under the lip. That was with charizard. I only had 17 damage >: (
Now I can't even get 5 completed.

Storm_Fox

Smash Apprentice
I use Fox mainly. I dont know why but Rayquaza seems to have a higher resistence with projectiles. Mainly F-Air Ridley, meta ridley, Rayquaza, carzy and master hand and the rest stall shine ,blaster and side smashes

Psychoace

Smash Champion
i was trying with toon link but i cant i just were trying with the ones who have strong smash attacks like ike,c.falcon (falcon punch) ,then with my main (mario) i never though that i could beat boss battles with him

just lucky or .. mmm i dont know. maybe because mario is my main :)
With falcon you just have to bide your time a lot and do a lot of upair to knees.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I just beat Boss Battle with Yoshi, it seem that he has the least amout of worries to defeat almost everybody quickly, lol. But at last, Meta Ridley and Porky is very hard to not get damaged on. This time, I'm going to play Boss Battle with no heath, wish me luck. *gulp*

Nightshine

Smash Journeyman
I beat it on intense with Meta Knight. really only thing I used was his nair. Get like right inside of the boss and use his nair for every jump he has. Works pretty well. Only boss that it gives me trouble on would be the one you fight on the halberd called Duon (I think)

another good move I've heard is to use toon links dair right above the boss, but it would be kinda hard for tabuu since he teleports everywhere.

Hoser

Smash Ace
Fox is GODLY in boss battles. His reflector can kill Meta Ridley if you use it right at his mouth when he's about to blast a ton of missiles at you. Also when the pink side of Duon starts shooting at the ground, reflector can deal a great amount of damage.

Foreigner

Smash Rookie
Curiously, I was able to defeat nine of the bosses with Lucario (lost against Tabuu for pure stupidity, forgot how to dodge the waves) but was able to defeat each one with a single try of Yoshi. My first ad single try with him.

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
I had tried, and he was one of my better choices to defeat Boss Battles with.

But I couldn't get to Tabuu with him. Phooey. :dizzy:

I did finally beat Boss Battles Intense with Toon Link.

The closest I ever got to Tabuu was with my first (but now a secondary) ever main, Kirby.

I lost after he fired his first attack. D:

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
It's quite easy on Hard, actually.
(Try saying that out loud. :p)

Remembering each boss' pattern of attack / attack signals is the way to beat Boss Battles on any difficulty. (excluding Easy. :laugh: )

It's just that on Intense, you need to be quick to react, as the difficulty makes a big jump from Very Hard.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Beating intense boss battles is hard my main is Sonic I've only been beat nine bosses in the intense section it's very hard...

Top Bottom