• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Ronike

Smash Ace
Aizen bankai is soul switching I bet. Would explain quite a bit now that I think about it:

how did he gain that much power without anyone noticing?

Or how did he gain that much power in that amount of time? He claimed to have "mastered" all the arts of soul reapers, and while it's debatable he still had the same amount if not more, skillat kido than the captain of the kido corps.

And how does he know all the stuff he knows? I know it said he read it in the library, bu it seems lik some of the stuff he knows would be classified or something.

So bettin no, he's essentially madara/voldemort bleachified.

Course that'd be better than the inevitable "I planned you lying about your bankai and have taken suitable countermeasures *slash*". *sigh*

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
Course that'd be better than the inevitable "I planned you lying about your bankai and have taken suitable countermeasures *slash*". *sigh*
For some reason, I'm see this as Kubo's most likely cop out. Or there's also the thing someone said about the Hougokyu saving him. Either way there's no way he's been taken by surprise and killed by this. Because if that was the case, Ichigo's training would have no purpose. Unless Gin is planning on taking up Aizen's mantle, which would be the dumbest thing ever... :ohwell:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Best possible ending - Aizen shreds away due to poison, the Hougyokou is left floating in the air. It speaks in a mashed version of Aizen's voice. "Haha, I've combined with the Hougyokou, I will remain alive!" Gin proceeds to punch Hougyokou into wall. End.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
... That would be hilarious. Hahah. XD;

Wait. ....nononono.

What if Gin consumes the Hougyokou? Literally? Stealing Aizen's power for his own and pulling a Kabuto in Naruto--oh **** this is gonna be bad. That whole snake thing is gonna come to this I swear.

Aizen's cheapness of illusions isn't the problem. It's how Aizen is like, "I knew this. Oh, I totally knew that. So I'll just do this. Thought you surprised me? Nope. I know EEEEVERYTHING."

We've had godmodes, but then we've had annoying as **** villains like this son of a *****. Seriously, people like Frieza, Cell, Majin Buu in DBZ? Those are true godly villains with destroying planets. Aizen is just... UGH.

This chapter was so awesome yet so terrible at the same time when I can't help but think of ways that Kubo will screw this up. I can hope, or I can not bother and play BlazBlue right now.

Hmm...

Yeah. Latter is better. I JUST GOT IT. WOOOO!!!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
It'd be a hell of a twist though if Gin really DID defeat Aizen just now. I mean...just look at Naruto.

Sasuke really did beat Orochimaru and took his power for his own for a while. Only time Orochimaru came out again, was to get sealed away by Itachi.

Meh. Anything's possible at this point.

[EDIT]

I ALSO wanna be hopeful though, because this ENTIRE time, the chapters for this part have been called Decide. If that relates to Gin, well, awesome stuff.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah, someone mentioned it a couple pages back.

Deicide - Killing of a god
Aizen - Practically was a god
Kamishini No Yari - God-killing Spear

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Yeah, someone mentioned it a couple pages back.

Deicide - Killing of a god
Aizen - Practically was a god
Kamishini No Yari - God-killing Spear
Yeah, I noticed the title stuff, but I thought it referred to the attempts to kill him and Ichigo getting ready to do it.

I wouldn't really mind Gin absorbing Aizen. He already knows Aizen's plan, and he can gain a kinda double-personality psychosis kind of thing.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah, I noticed the title stuff, but I thought it referred to the attempts to kill him and Ichigo getting ready to do it.

I wouldn't really mind Gin absorbing Aizen. He already knows Aizen's plan, and he can gain a kinda double-personality psychosis kind of thing.
This would be a lot better than Aizen coming back to life somehow. Anything that finally rids us of him, and I'm for it.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
If he does do this and ends up looking like Terumi/Hazama, I'm gonna go crazy LOL

Also, new week :) spoileys shall be out tomorrow or wednesday. Can't wait.

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Next chapter, Aizen's dead and Ichigo finds out all his training has been for naught. :D

S l o X

Smash Champion
Next chapter Ichigo losses his battle and hollow Ichigo is fully in control of Ichigo's body.

Gin cannot stop this monster.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Next chapter, Aizen overcomes the poison, goes into resurection + Bankai and kills everyone

then he steps in...

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
OR IS AIZEN DESTROYED?!?!! :O What if the Hougyokou just eats up the poison/sword and goes yummy yummy? AND WHAT IF AIZEN ALREADY CAST SHIKAI ON GIN BECAUSE HOUGYOKOU WAS, LIKE, "LOL DUDE GIN'S BEHIND YOU"

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
There were definitely more. When Wonderweiss appears behind Ukitake and Yamamoto, when Shunsui snipes Stark, when Hisagi appears behind Tousen, and when Aizen was sniped by Toshiro as well as Shunsui.

And of course, when Gin appears behind Aizen.

Top Bottom