• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

WiyamMang

Smash Journeyman
Hichigo's "Horse and King" analogy was freakin' epic. Probably my favorite moment in the whole series.
Really now? I never found that to be too clever. It was more about stating the obvious.

Now during the fight between Renji and Ichigo in which Ichigo flashed back to training with Urahara was pretty interesting. It had an intriguing analysis on the rule of "rounds" for each weapon before reloading. Though in actuality, the idea has less effect on melee weapons, it was interesting to think that such a tactic could be applied in combat.

To bad they never brought that up again.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So my Itachi / betrayal sense on Gin was pretty decent before, but that last panel was pretty darn powerful. If its to happen, it's to happen now.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Shut up Tery! You weren't the only one! [:

No but seriously, if the panel on the left didn't say anything (the last page) then it wouldn't look like he was gonna betray him.

Well I guess the way he went behind him . . .

Fine. I hope Gin is a lot stronger than shown and actually puts up a fight or a good rant.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Gin is definitely a top technical fighter. His abilities can work around his opponent so many ways, even if they are already aware of his abilities because it's just unpredictable. That's what I think makes Gin a deadly fighter.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
To be honest, I think a lot of people (myself included) expected Gin's betrayal ever since the end of Soul Society.

S l o X

Smash Champion
It's not really relevant but soul-arena is basically a bleach version of naruto arena.

I'm not fan of it but . . . yeah.

. . . yeah. thursday, where are you!?

S l o X

Smash Champion
It was a few people from the original N-A development who decided to branch off from them. I guess . . . it makes sense?!

Anyways, big boob girl was useless. Unless she told Gin something and Gin was like okay here hold my sword *stab* and then decided to "talk" to Aizen, promiscuously.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Ohh. I thought you meant the makers of Soul-Arena were people who thought they invented something new / a unique name.

Rangiku is pretty useless. Kinda like all women in Bleach.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
It was a few people from the original N-A development who decided to branch off from them. I guess . . . it makes sense?!

Anyways, big boob girl was useless. Unless she told Gin something and Gin was like okay here hold my sword *stab* and then decided to "talk" to Aizen, promiscuously.
might i add Aizen stalling to catch Ichigos friends

S l o X

Smash Champion
Stalling time = useless!

If she wouldn't have come, Gin would've done something earlier and we'd be more excited . . . in many ways. :D

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

Yes.

My top four favorite characters upon later Bleach were - Byakuya / Shunsui / Stark / Gin
But now it's definitely - Byakuya / Gin / Shunsui / Stark

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
cant beliebe kubo was hinting towards it for weeks now

Gins bankai = God Killing Spear

Aizen in last 15 chapters = becoming a God

Name of last 15 chapters = Deicide

Shoutouts to Gin wit dat decide

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
I could've sworn Ichigo was the main character of this manga. Why isn't he important anymore? Also, in no way should Gin be able to defeat Aizen. I still don't understand why Aizen doesn't just use his Shikai, seeing as how it's literally an UNDENIABLE power.

People that should be able to fight Aizen:

Orihime - Her powers could be used to deny anything aizen does, or even erase his existence altogether.

Tosen - Being blind, he isn't able to fall into Aizen's complete hypnosis. It's a shame he died like a noob

Yama-Gii - He should have used bankai, and exploded everything. Unfortunately, he's an idiot.

People who should not be able to fight Aizen:

Everyone else

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I could've sworn Ichigo was the main character of this manga. Why isn't he important anymore? Also, in no way should Gin be able to defeat Aizen. I still don't understand why Aizen doesn't just use his Shikai, seeing as how it's literally an UNDENIABLE power.

People that should be able to fight Aizen:

Orihime - Her powers could be used to deny anything aizen does, or even erase his existence altogether.

Tosen - Being blind, he isn't able to fall into Aizen's complete hypnosis. It's a shame he died like a noob

Yama-Gii - He should have used bankai, and exploded everything. Unfortunately, he's an idiot.

People who should not be able to fight Aizen:

Everyone else
no aizen isnt invincible as we thought

as you can see in todays chapter, kyoka suigetsu can be easily stopped by merely touching the zanpaktou as gin does. sure his bankai is probly broken but his shikai can be stopped if you know what to do.

still, aizen isnt gonna die lol they cant just kill him off like that

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
no aizen isnt invincible as we thought

as you can see in todays chapter, kyoka suigetsu can be easily stopped by merely touching the zanpaktou as gin does. sure his bankai is probly broken but his shikai can be stopped if you know what to do.

still, aizen isnt gonna die lol they cant just kill him off like that
Oh is that right? Not as invincible as we thought, eh? I'm actually amazed that the writers managed to squeeze in at least one weakness on Aizen. I would have thought that was impossible. And to add to that, it's a completely original idea, too! Although... I feel like I remember seeing some zanpaktou with semi-similar abilities having a weakness just like that... Wait a minute... oh yeah! This guy! Amazing how that's exactly what you have to do to defeat his sword as well.

Anyway, how the hell does Gin grab his sword, anyway. It's not like Aizen will let him just calmly approach him with malicious intent. Which suggests that you have to sneak up on him. So how do you sneak up on someone who has you hypnotized?

Also, for those who were to lazy to put 2+2 together :
Kenpachi then grabs hold of Suzumushi's hilt and figures out that only by grabbing Suzumushi is he able to see and hear Kaname.

PS: I cant seem to find this chapter... where do you guys read your manga?

S l o X

Smash Champion
My top 3 consist of Tery's new list minus Byakuya because he's sooooo gay. >_>

but still, those three are awesome.

and I haven't even read the latest chapter!

*reads*

S l o X

Smash Champion
i definitely lied / didn't realize it wasn't released until after i read naruto + op two seconds ago.

****, wtf people writing paragraphs for and a new chapter didnt even come out yet.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
God**** that was awesome.

Watch this turn into a copout though and Aizen is still there. Or some ridiculous bull**** like that.

WATCH. JUST WATCH. They'll **** this up. B|

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
whats gonna happen =

Hogyoku saves aizen from poison, aizen vs gin starts.

aizen kills gin with his unveiled bankai. im confident in this

if thats true, aizen vs ichigo will be show aizen in hogyoku god form + resureccion.

these are my predictions :bee:

also, im lmao'ing at the bleach boards in alot fo forums cuz most of them think aizen is really dying from this. like i seriously cant believe it lol. he aint dying.

Top Bottom