• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

S l o X

Smash Champion
FFFFFFFFFFFFF.

When is he gonna allow them to use their **** bankai? I'm sooo curious for half of the bankais it's not even funny.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Isshin's Shikai / Bankai - Kinda need to see
Ukitake's Bankai - Need to see
Kyoraku's Bankai - Need to see
Unohana's Bankai - Really need to see
Yamamoto's Bankai - OMGWTF NOW!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I was disappointed when they revealed Gin's Bankai.
It was just pretty much a faster version of his Shikai and that was it.

Oh well. Looks like Renji has nothing over Gin now. lol

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Gin's Bankai can actually do something and have mindgames.
I dunno. If Renji weren't ********, he could probably do some neat tricks with his Bankai by disassembling/reassembling it at intervals.

>_>

He has to be as stupid as Ichigo, tho'.

Edit:

Now that I think about it...

Aizen's Bankai? Yes, please!

Smooth Criminal

WiyamMang

Smash Journeyman
No mention of Urahara's bankai? Egad. It's the one I'm most eager to see.

I doubt we will ever see Aizen's bankai. He discarded that as useless fodder ever since he got so arrogant with the Hyogyoku. And if we ever do see it, it'll just be subterfuge for Kubo to add another story arc.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Aizen's Cero Oscuras > Aizen's Second Resurrecion > Aizen's Bankai
Pretty sure Aizen's bankai is the must see of the show right now. lol at cero oscuras. its probly not gonna be better than the other 2 forms you just stated

who watched bleach today? i love soifon to death but i hate jakuho raikoben

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well knowing Kubo, Aizen's Cero Oscuras will be like...Jakuho Raikoben instantaneously. Speaking of that...

Soi Fong - Awesome character and Captain, great personality
Suzumebachi - Powerful Shikai form which compliments her completely
Jakuho Raikoben - Something completely random and unfitting for Soi Fon

I dunno what Kubo was thinking...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I like how Shikai and Bankai apparently have different forms.

Also, the last panel, did Arikawa hear Aizen say that, or was the panel colored as such for intensity?

S l o X

Smash Champion
Anyone else dislike how Kubo didn't let Urahara live more? He's an awesome character and I'd even say he's top 10 strongest in the series at this point.

**** Kubo. Start showing us how awesome Urahara really is. That's another bankai I can't wait to see.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
[In no order]
1. Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryuusai
2. Shunsui Kyoraku
3. Juushiro Ukitake
4. Retsu Unohana
5. Sosuke Aizen
6. Byakuya Kuchiki
7. Barragan Luisenban
8. Kisuke Urahara
9. Yammy Riyalgo*
10. Toshiro Hitsugaya*

*Work in progress

S l o X

Smash Champion
Well that makes a lot more sense.

I was gonna question Yammy's spot but I just realized he's still not dead. More or less, I'd agree on most spots though. Although Aizen has showed that he can outsmart and outclass everyone when they don't take the needed precautions (and he has an answer to everything before as if he thought of every possible situation) he is starting to loss his best feature: his awareness. He's relying more on the Hogyoku and less and less on his own evasiveness / stuff. So I'd say he's at least 2nd at this point from what we've seen. (lol at veterans not showing anything yet)

Byakuya is overrated >_> This might be just fanboyism but Urahara should be above Barragan and Byakuya. He has experience in EVERYTHINGwtflol and I can solidly say that he would be able to hold his own against any captain at this point / anyone who isn't Aizen. I would give all of the Naruto series up to see his Bankai RIGHT NOW.

/endrant

Muzga

Smash Ace
My theory:
The final getsuga tenshou is what sapped isshin of his shinigami powers for 20 years.
Thats the reason ichigo's zankaputou doesnt want to teach it to him

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well that makes a lot more sense.

I was gonna question Yammy's spot but I just realized he's still not dead. More or less, I'd agree on most spots though. Although Aizen has showed that he can outsmart and outclass everyone when they don't take the needed precautions (and he has an answer to everything before as if he thought of every possible situation) he is starting to loss his best feature: his awareness. He's relying more on the Hogyoku and less and less on his own evasiveness / stuff. So I'd say he's at least 2nd at this point from what we've seen. (lol at veterans not showing anything yet)

Byakuya is overrated >_> This might be just fanboyism but Urahara should be above Barragan and Byakuya. He has experience in EVERYTHINGwtflol and I can solidly say that he would be able to hold his own against any captain at this point / anyone who isn't Aizen. I would give all of the Naruto series up to see his Bankai RIGHT NOW.

/endrant
The 10 spots are unranked...

WiyamMang

Smash Journeyman
I wish kubo added more dialog in bleach. these chapters feel so vague :(
What? There's plenty of dialogue. If it really were true that there's a scamp amount of pointless jabbering going on right now, then you could say there's plenty of action right now...which there isn't. Just every standing around and massive splash pages zooming into a character's eyes to accentuate the "zomg, that's a new plot twist"

Nairo

Banned via Administration
@ArtieBoy: LOL have u seen the latest chapters? Aizen doesn't shut up.

This is how bleach will go.

Aizen is probably the strongest anime villain ever at this point.

I can't fathom how good his bankai, mask and resurreccion must be. His shikai is already ridiculous and he's not even using much. This guy is broken.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I think Bleach is slowly getting more dialogue (that pertains to the story rather than useless chit chat) lately. Biggest problem is Kubo likes drawing giant panels and doesn't put too many word bubbles throughout the chapter. Makes it emphasize more on action/drawings/boring huge explosions rather than story progression.

I would like some more dialogue in Bleach though (which it seems to be getting).

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
Broly would like to have a word with you.

Smooth Criminal
LOL WTF NO

Aizen ***** Broly blind with shikai, dons his hollow mask, and uses level 99 kido.

And that's him using about 35% of his power lol

Not to mention the fact that Broly was just a character in the movies, and not canon, therefore he basically doesn't exist at all, much like how the bounto never happened o_O

Also, I would like to see Ichigo punch Aizen in the stomach one time ftw, like his DBZ counterpart Goku did to Broly lololol

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
For anyone that's read Shaman King, Asakura Hao's stronger...
Okay.

Counter!

Heroic Age. Bellcross. He may be a protagonist but he's freaking ridiculous. Watch the episode involving a three way fight between him, this guy with entropic powers, and this chick that can rewind time. He wtfpwns entropy-dude while dodging RANDOM attacks fired at him at every possible instance THAT HAS ALREADY PASSED (meaning that the time-chick kept rewinding time over and over and over to launch surprise attacks and they all FAILED). Then he survives a freaking barrage of EVERY SINGLE CONCEIVABLE ATTACK launched at him in all the times that time-chick turned back time to attack him (something about causality build-up or some ****).

XD

Broke ****.

I am intrigued about Shaman King.

Edit:

LOL WTF NO

Aizen ***** Broly blind with shikai, dons his hollow mask, and uses level 99 kido.

And that's him using about 35% of his power lol

Not to mention the fact that Broly was just a character in the movies, and not canon, therefore he basically doesn't exist at all, much like how the bounto never happened o_O

Also, I would like to see Ichigo punch Aizen in the stomach one time ftw, like his DBZ counterpart Goku did to Broly lololol
1) First off, what planet would Aizen be performing this on? One Blaster Shell=ka-boom world.

2) Canonical relevance=moot. XD Though I have to say that I'm glad the anime referenced the Bounto later on. I thought it was a pretty good arc worthy of being in the manga imo.

3) Goku didn't overpower Broly. Broly blew himself up with his own power (aka had a heart attack).

Smooth Criminal

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'd say something about Asakura Hao, but it'd be a huge spoiler :laugh:
It happens towards the end of the manga.

And I think I remember someone saying that in JoJo or something, someone had the power to reset the universe? lol
That sounds pretty broken as well.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I personally think that in Shaman Kin- oh wait.

So did anyone think that Arakawa and etc. heard Aizen say "They're Ichigo's friends."?
The panel made it appear that she did.

Top Bottom