• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Minato

穏やかじゃない
New chapter's just alright. Wonder how long it will take for Ichigo to learn this new
Getsuga Tenshou
This reminding me of The Room of Spirit and Time.

Also, ever since the end of Soul Society Arc, I keep thinking Gin's going to betray Aizen or something.
Dunno why, just a feeling. I could be wrong though.

S l o X

Smash Champion
lol.

They've been giving each other these looks since they've arrived in Karakura town.

I'm really wondering how powerful Gin is though. He always mind****s Ichigo (not impressive but funny) and then Aizen is always like "I didn't tell you to do that, tool, so **** off." with his eyes.

and it's really obvious how much Gin fears Aizen.

but I like both characters. A fight would be nice but it would end in a second, unless Gin showed us something nice.

This post is a bump. :D

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Does anyone else remember when Ichigo used to talk to his sword, Zangetsu?

Those were the good old days; back when bleach had a future
Lol. So true.

My friend mentioned that Kubo says that he has at least 2 arcs or so planned after this. Although I never went to go and confirm it though, so I dunno. Probably is true since they still have quite a bit left to cover.
Yeah, I heard that too. They do have a bit left to cover, hopefully this snail pace is there for a reason. Other than prolonging the end.

Too much Aizen hax, is there anything he can't do?!
Look beautiful.

-Terywj
Win, I lol'ed

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Gin vs. Aizen would be awesome. I love Gin, but he'd easily get whooped, even if he had Hollowification.
I can see either Gin fighting Aizen soon and then die right when Matsumoto gets there.
Or, he ends up barely living, and ends up dealing the final blow to Aizen after Ichigo fights Aizen.

I'm just expecting something cool to come out of Gin real soon.
I've been waiting for it since the end of Soul Society.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I wrote a ****ing paragraph on why the plot is decent and everyone gives Tite too much **** and how the plot has only gone forward (kind of) but lost internet when I went to post it. Quit life, Optimum Wifi.

but Gin is the ****.

And Tery, I'm loving the new avatar.

and Shunsui is sex.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
:O
Really? Thanks! The color fits perfectly. XD

The plot was fine until Aizen began to hollowify. Then after that he rinsed and repeated. Quite a lot.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I just felt that this arc pretty much went nowhere for long periods of time.
It wouldn't be all that bad if he sped up the pace her and there. Some chapters had little to no progression.

I am bothered by the fact that it felt a little similar to the Soul Society arc.
I did like the events that happened in Karakura Town and the mini-arc that dealt with the past though.

WiyamMang

Smash Journeyman
I just feel Kubo wrote himself into a corner.

Q: How do you beat a guy who is seemingly invincible?
A: You don't.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So. Who was the one who called it?

Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
Well, Room of Spirit and Time=Hyperbolic Time Chamber, so I called that awhile ago.
But everyone pretty much already knew that this was similar to that last week.

Story's getting interesting, I guess (since it is progressing). Too bad what might happen looks like what's already happened in Naruto just a short awhile ago. :laugh:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
The final Getsuga Tenshou better be something special. Like, something that made EVERYTHING else in Bleach seem pathetic in comparison.

Because by this point, Aizen is just too **** cheap. And it's pissing me off. lol

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Guys, I know what the final Getsuga Tenshou is.

Ready?

SHOOP DA WOOP!

Although back on topic, it needs to be something amazing and out of proportion if Bleach wants their oh-so-happy ending.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Does anyone else want to see who's on the Royal Guard?

I don't remember how many but they were all previous captains at one point and none of them have truly been revealed. What this means is that:
1) they are going to go into some backstory for some of the RG.
2) they aren't and the RG being captains and super beast doesn't really matter because no ones as powerful as Aizen
3) Aizen doesn't even make it to that point because SUPER GETSUGA TENSHO is OP.

Which would be stupid because all this key and RG talk makes me want to see what's still out there.

and Bleach can't end without Shunsui's bankai being shown, or I'll show up to Kubo's place personally and erase him from existence.

S l o X

Smash Champion
He has a hole in his stomach, he'll live.

Besides that, I'm 100% sure that Retsu is still alive and well. We all know that she's the most experienced in Kido in all of SS and that she's just gonna revive half the crew with forbidden kido.

. . . wait for it

. . . and then everyone uses their bankai and goes head on to stall Aizen's plans out because the Hyperbolic Time Chamber is broken.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Unohana was on FKT floor attending to the wounded. Aizen and co. weren't able to touch her. And I"m positive she has one of the best Bankai possible. Kyoraku and Ukitake address her as sempai...

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
I just thought about something that really pissed me off...

I'm starting to feel like the whole introduction of the Vizard was a waste of time (not unlike most thing that have been happening recently). Now, I say that because they all turned out to be so abysmally weak, which makes absolutely zero sense. They were all vice-captain and captain level, which is to say that they were all very experienced shinigami. Throw in the fact that they've been training themselves for the past century to control their hollowfication, for the sole purpose of exacting revenge on Aizen. This all leads me to believe that at the very least two of them should've been on Ichigo's level, if not stronger. So how did they get ***** so easily? I was expecting so much more from Shinji Hirako.

Garbage :(

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Captain-class Vizards: Shinji, Kensei, Love, Rose

Vice Captain-class Vizards: Mashiro, Lisa, Hachi, Hiyori

Shinji, Love, and Rose didn't even reveal Bankai? Shinji already had a boss Shikai, but it's just that Kubo made Aizen too good for the Vizards to show what they're truly made of.

However, Kensei's defeat at the hands of Wonderweiss was pretty sad.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Shinji is a pretty ****in' boss character. I love Sakanade too, the inverted world thing was pretty **** and would've worked on anyone but Aizen.

****, I loved the Vizards. I prefer them over everything. A Lupin character is pretty beast too.

Didn't know Shunsui and Ukitake called Unohana sempai, that's interesting in itself. The only captain I don't like is Hitsugaya (surprised?). He's too arrogant at this point and filled with RAWR~. His fault for killing Hinamori.

oh and I rather have Gin's eyes as light blue and not red / yellow. >_>

WiyamMang

Smash Journeyman
Ichigo: Since we're in a realm where time is stagnant and all that jazz, how about you actually explain what's going on? Why are you a Shinigami? What is your connection to Aizen? What did he have in store for me?
Isshin: How about a fistful of STFU?

---

"Squeeze your heart into your blade."

God, that sounds so contrived and painful.

S l o X

Smash Champion
lol thats like saying it's the drunk drivers friend fault for not punching him to doom to make sure he can't drive.

no. of course he could have done something and he should have but it wasn't entirely his responsibility. of course, ichigo is a ****ing moron who didn't help in the least but you know, that's ichigo for you.

lol just defending myself, i realize how stupid all that was.

Also, Hitsugaya is gay for getting so angry anywho.

Top Bottom