• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Wait. So what'll happen now?
All it means is that DB has dropped Bleach. People are still subbing it. CrunchySubs and HorribleSubs both use the subs that Crunchyroll uses, so you can just watch the episodes that are subbed by those two guys.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Yeah, it was on my desktop and I never posted it even though I saved the image.

It made me giggle and even prnt screen it for future references but since the thread is kind of dead, I felt like posting it.

lol also gives me another post to say: Urahara is AWESOME.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeah, it was on my desktop and I never posted it even though I saved the image.

It made me giggle and even prnt screen it for future references but since the thread is kind of dead, I felt like posting it.

lol also gives me another post to say: Urahara is AWESOME.
Lol. I had to put that in the ROB social, it was just that good. I'm probably reposting that other places too.

And Urahara is awesome. But I like Rukia better.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Bleach 411 - Mizuiro is actually a Shinigami, and part of the Royal Guard.

Imagine how awesome that would be.
Bleach has been dragging on at a weird pace ever since Hueco Mundo. I've forgotten everything about Royal Guard. :ohwell:

WiyamMang

Smash Journeyman
Kubo-style Madlibs, kiddies.

(insert main protagonist name) ventures off with (insert entourage) into (insert distant realm) to rescue (insert damsel in distress) from the (insert villainous army), which are lead by (insert antagonist name). It is there that (insert a protagonist name) fights (insert an antagonist name) and initially loses but triumphs by using (insert technique that protagonist didn't know how to use before). (insert same protagonist name) then encounters (insert absurdly overpowered antagonist) and loses. Just then, (insert random character that wasn't in the story arc yet) appears out of nowhere and saves the day. In the end, (insert main protagonist name) has a showdown with (insert main antagonist name) but gets annihilated. (insert main antagonist name) gloats and absconds into (insert some other realm).

NEXT STORY ARC.

o noez, i spoilz

Nairo

Banned via Administration
Anime=

Starrk is pretty cool but he doesn't look like he's number 1 espada material =/

Manga=

I hope the person who arrives is Ryuken. He should be able to do pretty well at least vs Gin. hype for Gin vs Ryuken if Ryuken is the guy lol.

WiyamMang

Smash Journeyman
Ryukken should be the same power level as Isshin. It's only appropriate if Kubo's going to be playing that card. Like fathers, like sons. Isshin already had his a** handed to him even after some ostentatiously bada** introduction in the story arc.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Anime=

Starrk is pretty cool but he doesn't look like he's number 1 espada material =/
[/SPOILER]
Really? I knew he was #1 at first glance. After seeing he was lazy I knew he would do what he did to Shunsui. We all know how laid back / lazy he is and that he's one of the best there is.

Anywhooooooooo new topic!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ew so i just read the chapter spoilers and the mystery person is
matsumoto

thats purty lame.

edit: unfortunately i was wrong. the mystery person from last week is actually
don kanonji.

why god? why!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Don Kanonji reminds me of Hercule/Satan from Dragon Ball. But I actually liked Hercule. :laugh:

Javon89

Smash Ace
With Ichigo I feel it's just like the Vizard training arc again, and could Isshin say something and teach this Final Getsuga to Ichigo before Aizen's stupidly huge descent to more power?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't think that's even possible, when you factor in her condition and Aizen / Gin's abilities. Aizen will probably say something to draw out time, though.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Every chapter that comes out is like 2 minutes forward in Bleach. Like, barely anything moved forward. If they keep this up this manga is never going to end.

WiyamMang

Smash Journeyman
What happened between page 20 and page 21? What type of transition is that? A black blur encompasses half the panel and on the next page, Rangiku is in a different backdrop speaking to them. What happened? You couldn't draw her scene?

"I told you if you truly want to control my power, then until I reappear try to stay alive the best you can"
What does that even mean? Something about this is amiss.

"Your opponent in this battle is not this. But us. One on one"
Then it's not really one-on-one, is it? It's more like a handicap.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The first quote is just worded differently. Hichigo is saying if Ichigo wanted to fully control his abilities, he would have to stay alive until he reappeared.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
He re-appeared because of Ichigo's weakness. The tides turned, and the King is being challenged by the Horse in one of his more vulnerable times.

It seems to me that it's more of a mental battle of sorts. And it plays out through who gets control in the end in the real world. He was never gone, only weighed down because of Ichigo's superior strength and heart. But now...things are changing. Ichigo's gotta make things right again if he wants to maintain his status as the King.

And what a test it'll be.

TL;DR version?

Ichigo, stop being a ***** and step up to the plate against Aizen more confidently. Tough opponents never stopped you before.

Top Bottom