• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Ronike

Smash Ace
Why you guys even get your hopes up? We all knew it was comin.

I was fairly impressed by gins characterization tho. The lack of his signature smile all chapter was really effective

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Just how much stronger is Aizen going to get before it's enough?
Just about enough where he breaks the series- oh wait a minute.

Also, I watched the latest Bleach episode, and Rose continues to remind me of Deidara from Naruto. They both talk about art and have long blonde hair.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I hope Gin pulls some of his own mind game stuff out his ***.

Like . . . he was trained by the vizards or some stupid ****. ;_;

I'm really just desperate right now for Gin to stay alive and beat the living **** out of Aizen with his bare hands.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
But your missing it... This can only swing one of two ways:

Gin beats Aizen and lives.

Or he loses and dies. It's not like Aizen's going to be very forgiving of this act of betrayal.

Unless Ichigo comes flying out of nowhere to save one of the villains because he's popular. Which makes less than zero sense. I mean, the writers are bad, but...

S l o X

Smash Champion
I like how people are forgetting every ****ING minute this is happening, Ichigo spends 100000000000000000000000000 years in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Meaning, any second now, THIS ***** GON BUST THRU THE DOOR.

Hopefully saving my nikKAHH GiN iCHiMARU

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
W. T. F.

That was gay. He didn't even explain how gay he was, he just did what Lust from FMA did, but without the awesome.

Hopefully Gin ends up being one of the royal guard guys since his childhood or something. He seemed like he was working for somebody.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Gin better not die. He probably will though.
He better have a cool death or do something else. I don't want his death to be in vain.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Ichigo to the rescue! That's probably the first time I've ever actually wanted that to happen. Because Gin Ichimaru is just too cool of a character to pass up. Gin had been awesome since the entrance to Soul Society.

L/A/W

Smash Journeyman
i started watching bleach a little while ago and I just finished the first part where they rescue rukia and aizen is revealed to be god

question: is the bount arc worth watching at all?

S l o X

Smash Champion
Quit watching the series right now - AND READ.*

but good luck getting through all the spoilers. If you think it's worth it now, continue. The fights get better after the Bount Arc but there's like 10000 episodes.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The anime is pretty bad. On the bright side, their animation and stuff gets better, especially at the current episodes.

Just don't trip on the spoilers.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Did I say spoilers? I meant good luck getting through all those episodes that are meaningless and time wasting. Like . . . half of the anime? >_>

L/A/W

Smash Journeyman
ok i'm starting to see what you mean. Is there a good place to get the manga because i'm hopeless without onemanga:(

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
....hate....hate....HATE Aizen still... So funny how jack **** happened in this chapter.

At least Ichigo is back. ... I think.

Enzo

Smash Lord
i personally think that the bleach series went way downfall after
The Espada saga ended, and now since Gin is dead, there is only one antagonist being with Aizen, whilst there are so many good guys that have yet to show their true power (Kyoraku, Kisuke, Yoruichi, and the white-haired one who has a dual-zanpaktou

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
You forgot Ukitake's name? How could you forget Ukitake's name? XD

Anyway I was disappointed in this too. At least we know the intentions of Gin. Or what they were, anyway.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
so much commotion on the bleach boards cuz kubo didnt show how ichigo won the fight vs tensa shirosaki.

i think since that was the hyperbolic time chamber, it was necessary to have ichigo come forth now and then next week the fight will continue in his body and then leading up to arriving to where gin and aizen are

also

:(

Top Bottom