• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
So I just went through and read all of the 'decide' chapters again, and Aizen has actually taken an outrageous amount of damage up to this point. All without even uttering the word shikai (not to mention Isshin's flat out refusal to release Engetsu). Now in light of this most recent chapter, I'm expecting quite the epic battle to happen, perhaps the best in the series. MY question right now is this: from where things currently stand, how is this series going to be stretched for another possible two arcs?
since when does aizen need to say the word shikai? lol. no one does. they just release it. "shatter, kyoka suigetsu" is all aizen needs to say to break the illusion. no one knows what it is to start it.

also im pretty sure engetsu is already in shikai. you can't just use your powers in katana form. he used getsuga tensho pretty epicly vs aizen, he probly has more than that but im sure its released.

how will it be stretched? lots of things can happen.

1- Ichigo beats aizen and something causes the royal guard to be antagonists.
2- aizen barely beats ichigo and kills the soul king and takes over the royal palace.

there are many theories on mangahelpers about what could happen. i personally think the 2nd thing i said will happen. kubo sent out aizen to the front lines way too early imo. and we need to see a **** load of shikais and bankais and aizens mask/resurrecion, not to mention ichigos resurrecion(im guessing itll happen. if tousen could do it, why not ichigo) before he wraps things up.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
I don't know.

Something about Ichimaru Gin not having (or at least showing) a hollow mask, leads me to question the integrity of the entire series. Also, has anyone been really paying attention to the Hyougoku? I mean, what that thing really does? If I interpret what Aizen has been blabbering about correctly, it's something like a genie with unlimited wishes... O_o

How the hell do you fight that??? With a bigger, better Getsuga Tensho? Get the **** outta here, Kubo.

Edit: @ Ksizzle, what makes you think Ichigo's powered up hollow form isn't resurrecion? I think from the name of the form, it is hinted that you have to die and be reborn in order to attain resurrecion. It's clear that Ichigo died during his fight with Ulquiorra, and was revived by Orihime. This is also another reason why I think Aizen captured Orihime: to give him and his boys resurrecion, as they could die and she could bring them back.

Or at least I would've said that, until
freaking Ichimaru dies without a mask, let alone the resurrecion form.
To me, this was the biggest fail of the manga thus far.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I don't know.

Something about Ichimaru Gin not having (or at least showing) a hollow mask, leads me to question the integrity of the entire series. Also, has anyone been really paying attention to the Hyougoku? I mean, what that thing really does? If I interpret what Aizen has been blabbering about correctly, it's something like a genie with unlimited wishes... O_o

How the hell do you fight that??? With a bigger, better Getsuga Tensho? Get the **** outta here, Kubo.
my guess on how to beat the hogyoku? be so strong that it wants you. pretty sure its just like the samehada in naruto right now, clinging to the crazy amounts of spiritual energy (aizen's, especially since he's been pouring energy into it for seasons now.). he's the only one that's been able to make the hogyuoku his ***** in entirety. If someone like ichigo can just grow his spiritual pressure to size bigger than aizen's, aizen might just lose out on it.

someone stated it in the thread. aizen knew about gin's pending betrayal. why would he risk making gin even more stronger with a mask and resurrecion , which can also back up to my other paragraph, gin would get so strong he can actually use the hogyoku? if i was aizen and knew gin would stab me in the back eventually, i wouldn't give him a mask.

to your edit:

the espadas didnt die and come back to life. they just got turned into arrancars by aizen. resurreccion must just be like going back to ur old form before you turned into an arrancar. did tousen die and come back to life? no.

also orihime couldnt heal ichigo. her Santen Kesshun wasnt working on him, which is why she was crying. my theory on the ichigonator (thats the name the forums have given that hollow form that beat ulquiorra lol) came out because the hole ulquiorra made was the hollows actual hollow hole, somewhat being a bridge to come out.

i thought he died too. not everyday you get a whole blasted in your chest and you still live, but remember he has that hollow in him. it could very well come out whenever he "dies" and you instant regeneration when he goes away.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
my guess on how to beat the hogyoku? be so strong that it wants you. pretty sure its just like the samehada in naruto right now, clinging to the crazy amounts of spiritual energy (aizen's, especially since he's been pouring energy into it for seasons now.). he's the only one that's been able to make the hogyuoku his ***** in entirety. If someone like ichigo can just grow his spiritual pressure to size bigger than aizen's, aizen might just lose out on it.
I find this idea very agreeable, but I also think Ichigo wouldn't know what to do with the thing if he had it.

someone stated it in the thread. aizen knew about gin's pending betrayal. why would he risk making gin even more stronger with a mask and resurrecion , which can also back up to my other paragraph, gin would get so strong he can actually use the hogyoku? if i was aizen and knew gin would stab me in the back eventually, i wouldn't give him a mask.
I hate that clause. "Aizen saw such and such coming before it happened and therefore took measures to make himself unbeatable." If that's the case, Aizen also foresaw Ichigo's training and power increase coming. In fact he even went so far as to prepare the precipice world for his training. Now why would he do that, knowing that it would give Ichigo a power to rival his own? This also has to be a part of his master plan since he "saw it coming."

the espadas didnt die and come back to life. they just got turned into arrancars by aizen. resurreccion must just be like going back to ur old form before you turned into an arrancar. did tousen die and come back to life? no.
Arrancars differ from shinigami, or in this case Vizard, in many ways. Don't forget that an arrancars "resurrecion" is nothing more than them releasing their sword. All the espada have only one form to ascend to, with the exception of Ulquiorra, because he's a ******, apparently. Also, it is unclear how Tousen gains his hollow powers at all, not to mention that a Vizard's ability to go into 'resureccion' isn't (officially) revealed until Tousen does it.

Also, I think you're misunderstanding me. I mean at some point after he got his hollow powers, Aizen had Tosen killed for Orihime to bring him back with an all new resureccion form. Or, on second thought, maybe Aizen just crossed his fingers and prayed the hogyoku bestow the powers on Tosen.

also orihime couldnt heal ichigo. her Santen Kesshun wasnt working on him, which is why she was crying. my theory on the ichigonator (thats the name the forums have given that hollow form that beat ulquiorra lol) came out because the hole ulquiorra made was the hollows actual hollow hole, somewhat being a bridge to come out.

i thought he died too. not everyday you get a whole blasted in your chest and you still live, but remember he has that hollow in him. it could very well come out whenever he "dies" and you instant regeneration when he goes away.
Also, i'm going to disagree with you here. I think Orihime's powers did come into affect, and it wasn't Ichigo's hollow taking over. Normally, when Ichigo's hollow would take over, you would hear HIchigo's voice chime in as he's taking over. Also, if it really was his hollow taking over his body, why did he not assume a form more similar to this? The Ichigonator (lol) form is definitely the next step in the hollowfication process, and certainly not his inner hollow completely taking over, otherwise there would be no way for him to control/return from that form.

At least, that's what I think :dizzy:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Actually I thought this exact same thing when he was like "let's change the location."
Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that after I read that line.
I really enjoyed Dragon Ball (and "Z"), and Bleach kinda made me sad when I read that line for some odd reason. :laugh:

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Watch Ichigo go SSJ2, toss off his sword and fire a Kamehameha, just for old times' sake.

On the brighter side, GIN IS ALIVE!!! ^_^

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Brokengo is also getting cocky, and we all know what happens next.

Screw Ichigo and Aizen. I want to see Gin f*cking live goddammit.

Also, Byakuya / Kenpachi / Yammy coverage would be nice.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I find this idea very agreeable, but I also think Ichigo wouldn't know what to do with the thing if he had it.

I agree

I hate that clause. "Aizen saw such and such coming before it happened and therefore took measures to make himself unbeatable." If that's the case, Aizen also foresaw Ichigo's training and power increase coming. In fact he even went so far as to prepare the precipice world for his training. Now why would he do that, knowing that it would give Ichigo a power to rival his own? This also has to be a part of his master plan since he "saw it coming."

well

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-423-page-18.html

LOL he kinda states that he knows its coming.

Arrancars differ from shinigami, or in this case Vizard, in many ways. Don't forget that an arrancars "resurrecion" is nothing more than them releasing their sword. All the espada have only one form to ascend to, with the exception of Ulquiorra, because he's a ******, apparently. Also, it is unclear how Tousen gains his hollow powers at all, not to mention that a Vizard's ability to go into 'resureccion' isn't (officially) revealed until Tousen does it.

Yeah after tosen did it, i was surprised and thought that ichigo and anyone else with a mask can do it too.

Also, I think you're misunderstanding me. I mean at some point after he got his hollow powers, Aizen had Tosen killed for Orihime to bring him back with an all new resureccion form. Or, on second thought, maybe Aizen just crossed his fingers and prayed the hogyoku bestow the powers on Tosen.

hogyouku must've done it. its like a crystal genie if you pour reiatsu in it lol. compared to what aizens been doing now with the hogyouku, giving someone a mask should be cake.

Also, i'm going to disagree with you here. I think Orihime's powers did come into affect, and it wasn't Ichigo's hollow taking over. Normally, when Ichigo's hollow would take over, you would hear HIchigo's voice chime in as he's taking over. Also, if it really was his hollow taking over his body, why did he not assume a form more similar to this? The Ichigonator (lol) form is definitely the next step in the hollowfication process, and certainly not his inner hollow completely taking over, otherwise there would be no way for him to control/return from that form.

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-423-page-10.html
http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-423-page-11.html

lol

At least, that's what I think :dizzy:
In the quote

...Are Byakuya and Kenpachi still fighting Yammy?
Yup lol that fights about to start in the anime actually.

Actually I thought this exact same thing when he was like "let's change the location."
same.

Brokengo is also getting cocky, and we all know what happens next.

Screw Ichigo and Aizen. I want to see Gin f*cking live goddammit.

Also, Byakuya / Kenpachi / Yammy coverage would be nice.
it's hard for good characters to die in this show ive noticed. lol. maybe he can hold otu long enough till orihime comes.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
it could be. i wouldnt cross it out. it probably is. i cant see any other form that could be his resurreccion unless it has like 6 heads and 4 tails or something but i was just stating that whatever it was was indeed hichigo.

Masmasher@

Smash Lord
Cleveland, Ohio! my homeplace but for now living i
Bleach? YuYu Hakasho?

Oh boy.
well i mean think about it

the shows main character is a overly aggresive kid that lands in fights.

both have this spirit world with protectors or detectives or guardians.

hollow=demons

later in the stories both have demon forms or hollow forms they can access to become the strongest beings in the universe or what ever.

rukia = botan

little subtle thing like this make the show simular.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
well i mean think about it

the shows main character is a overly aggresive kid that lands in fights.

both have this spirit world with protectors or detectives or guardians.

hollow=demons

later in the stories both have demon forms or hollow forms they can access to become the strongest beings in the universe or what ever.

rukia = botan

little subtle thing like this make the show simular.
Yeah, I realized the similarities ever since I first picked up Bleach.
I like YYH much more though since it's shorter and the story quality was consistent, IMO.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Rukia =/= Botan though
Rukia actually gets her hands dirty.

Yeah Yusuke was way cooler. And his friends less useless :D

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
just throwing this out here for anime followers

filler arc starting soon. next week is last canon episode for a while. lame.

§leepy God

Smash Master
just throwing this out here for anime followers

filler arc starting soon. next week is last canon episode for a while. lame.
A-aaand you just gave me a good excuses to not watch the anime for a while after next week. It sucks that the manga is progressing so slow. :/

Minato

穏やかじゃない
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/23917951/1

Ichigo you beast. lmao

So he has no reiatsu and it's instead pure power/speed/everything considered physical. So he's a DBZ character now without the energy. Beast. lol
I liked the new chapter. Ichigo's power up this time is actually pretty cool. I'm glad the powerup gave him a lot of strength. I was worried if Aizen would have some dumb advantage over him still or something.

And Ichigo's looking like Cloud now. lol
Let's just hope the emo-ness he's had this whole entire arc goes away though.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Okay. I have a problem with this.

The entire series, Aizen has been the one pulling the strings; the puppeteer of the entire cast, including Ichigo. And in one (and a half) chapters, he goes from being master manipulator to being toyed with? To being goaded in to recklessly attacking head on and trying to overpower his opponent, rather than out think them? Is this really Aizen's fighting style?

Also, nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, justifies Ichigo's increase in power. As it stands, they're implying that Ichigo is stronger than the entire gotei 13, with the vizard included, all put together.

This 16-17 year old kid is more powerful than several beings whom are thousands of years old? Because he trained extra hard for two months? For real?

gtfo of here

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yeah something fishy is going on. probly has to do with his mother

anyways, if aizen really didnt expect this and is getting annoyed, im expecting bankai soon.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
This lower class Saiyan who was born with a power level of 2 became the most powerful being in the universe, surpassing an entire line of Saiyans and other races by training extra hard?

gtfo of here.

just teasing btw, but still. In anime/manga, it's just better not to try and think about things logically.

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
Moar like his father. Also he has shinigami blood and an inner hollow. Also yamamoto just got gayed thats all. He can woop Ichigo if ever need be. And holy shiznit, Gin wtf is he doing trying to be good all of a sudden? He's still bad in my books. :/

quirkynature

Smash Ace
He's still bad in my books. :/
Gin's pulling an Itachi.

Gin was good all along, just like how Itachi was living a lie all along. Gin DID love Rangiku all along and went with Aizen to stop him just like how Itachi loved Sasuke all along and went to Akatsuki to keep an eye on Madara Uchiha.

Who knew.

As for the latest chapter, haha. So anyone can overwhelm him with spiritual power? The neverending feud between Kenpachi and Ichigo was just decided because Kenpachi has far too much spirit power.

I read the thing, I'm playing the devil's advocate here :p

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
Haha I guess, I stopped looking at Naruto stuff but I see what your getting at. Though in Gin's situation he just loved Rangiku and wanted to protect her but killing possibly hundreds of shinigami in the process of just trying to stop Aizen? Also, Idk if he wasn't trying to hurt hiyori but come the **** on.

Top Bottom