• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
so much commotion on the bleach boards cuz kubo didnt show how ichigo won the fight vs tensa shirosaki.
That's wtf I'm saying

i think since that was the hyperbolic time chamber, it was necessary to have ichigo come forth now and then next week the fight will continue in his body and then leading up to arriving to where gin and aizen are
This would have been a good idea, if there was any hype left in Bleach. Now when something unexpected happen, people just get pissed off

Also, ironically that pic is the scene where he's saying "bai bai." Idk if you meant to do that

And at least he left the series with most if not all of his respect intact, unlike Tosen

wait a minute...

speaking of Tosen

WHY DID ICHIMARU GIN NOT HAVE A HOLLOW MASK??? WHAT WAS THE POINT OF TOSEN HAVING ONE, THEN???

That's it. I'm done with this.

Fail anime is fail.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Keep in mind Gin is a lot more talented than Tousen was. If Aizen really did know Gin was to betray him and attempt to kill him he would've never bothered.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
So basically, anything that happens in the series that is inexplicable can be deemed as 'Aizen saw it coming, and therefore prepared necessary steps to do everything perfectly.' That's fun.

Fail.

Also, Bleach should be renamed: Bleach; where Deus ex machina is the plot.

S l o X

Smash Champion
It'll probably show the fight in a short flashback within the coming weeks.

Nice chain is nice.

Gin ): So awesome.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Aizen's gotta be one of the villains I hate the most out of any series.
The plot twist of him being a villain was awesome. Kubo really screwed up.

And Gin. :(
I think he deserved at least one more chapter before going.
I guess it's understandable since we kinda want to see Ichigo come in. And without him, the story won't progress.

§leepy God

Smash Master
There goes my second favorite Bleach character. ):

At least Byakuya is alive... where ever he is.

Aizen's gotta be one of the villains I hate the most out of any series.
The plot twist of him being a villain was awesome. Kubo really screwed up.
Ha, this is so true that it even hurts anyone who fan Aizen. xD

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Now that was gay.

I'm going ahead and calling it; next few chapters will be short fight panels mixed with flashbacks to explain Ichigo's inner fight.

Didn't Kubo (if he's the bleach guy) say that there will be more arcs after this one? If so I have an idea what he'll do with Aizen. :/

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
This manga is becoming ridiculous.
Your verb is in the wrong tense.

Now that was gay.

I'm going ahead and calling it; next few chapters will be short fight panels mixed with flashbacks to explain Ichigo's inner fight.

Didn't Kubo (if he's the Bleach guy) say that there will be more arcs after this one? If so I have an idea what he'll do with Aizen. :/
Kubo confirmed a short arc covering Isshin's past after this one? And I think another after that.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I remember someone telling me that there are at least 2 more arcs planned after this one.
All I heard was that Bleach isn't going to be ending anytime soon.

Also, if Kubo plans to continue on with Turn Back the Pendulum and really do all those chapters. That's over 90 chapters right there. Not like I mind though. Turn Back the Pendulum was a pretty good story.

I wonder what Ishida's Dad is doing right now. Just chilling?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Originally I thought the first figure which appeared behind Ichigo's friends was going to be Ishida Ryuuken. Maybe he'll come into play. Hopefully. I kinda like that guy.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Naah, Ryuken hates Shinigami. He held Uryuu to the promise of never consorting with Shinigami in exchange for restoring his Quincy powers.

I'm hoping Kenpachi has Bankai. That would be awesome. Ichigo needs to die. Truly painfully.

Ichimaru Gin (one of THE most epic characters) will be missed. Aizen sucks major balls.

Edit: HI, TERYWJ!!! I swear I'm not stalking you on SWF :p

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Aizen is gonna beat Ichigo. There's no way it's gonna end now. Too many unrevealed secrets/bankais/characters.

I think he'll barely beat ichigo, kill the soul king, and take control of the royal guard which will lead to more fights. gotei 13 vs royal guard would be hype. and it can easily reveal unseen bankais

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
This manga is becoming ridiculous.
"Becoming" should be "became." Bleach became ridiculous a while back, what with the same plot device happening over and over.

If Aizen goes anywhere I'm pretty sure the Royal Guard would fight him and not ally with him, even if he does managed to kill the "King of Soul Society."

Hi Quirkynature, glad to see you up and around. :)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
didnt mean by their choice . i meant he'd try and control them forcefully. wouldnt be the first time hes done it.

i think im gonna read the manga every month now. 4 chapters in a row would be sweet instead of a cliffhanger every week for me :3

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hence the "?!" at the end of my post.

Aizen's stage 7 evolution consists of three heads which can breathe fire, an extra pair of floating eyeballs, and emission of a poisonous gas.

I want Gin Ichimaru back. :(

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Inb4ALLACCORDINGTOPLANshenanigans

I'm not going to lie, seeing Aizen get his *** handed to him (for a second at least) was pretty satisfying.

Now Kubo better not pull a "lol I was getting stronger and being a douche so that ichigo will be able to face something stronger than me" arc ending. :/

Oh, and I'm going ahead and calling it: ichigo's mom was an arrancar of some sort.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
So I just went through and read all of the 'decide' chapters again, and Aizen has actually taken an outrageous amount of damage up to this point. All without even uttering the word shikai (not to mention Isshin's flat out refusal to release Engetsu). Now in light of this most recent chapter, I'm expecting quite the epic battle to happen, perhaps the best in the series. MY question right now is this: from where things currently stand, how is this series going to be stretched for another possible two arcs?

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I don't think it should be stretched anymore. How it currently is right now, the past two chapters could have been one to be honest. The next two arcs would probably spend more time with some random power, which might come out of Aizen or something....

Top Bottom