• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Gin is the Itachi Uchiha of Bleach. Except who he loves isn't his younger brother. That's all.

Whatever. I can only see things going downhill.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
gtfo of here.
lol that's too funny. To be fair though, Goku only had 3 other (canon) saiyans to compete with, if you include Raditz (lol) and Nappa (lol). Another thing worth noting is that Goku actually loses to opponents superior to him, like Cell and Kid Buu.

But this is aside from the issue at hand. Aizen is broken, and Ichigo can't have more hax than Aizen. at least not at this point. And how does this dude just break level 90 with his bare hands???

wtf is going on in this manga?

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Inb4allaccordingtoplan.

Oh, and inb4newvillainwhoAizenwaspreparingIchigotobeabletofight
LMFAO!! If I was Ichigo, I'd b!tchslap Aizen and tell him to suck it and handle it on his own. That sort of manipulation has GOT to rub Ichi the wrong way.

You think the King is finally old enough to be senile? XD

Except who he loves isn't his younger brother.
Now THAT would be the Ultimate Nightmare Realm. XD

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
****in <3 young toguro.

It's a pretty bad*** chapter, but it STILL can't make kido look effective. It reminded me of when Goku made that spirit bomb against Frieza and it didn't work lol. I think Byakuya is the only one to ever use a kido that actually did what he wanted it to do. I'm waiting for Kido # 346 :)

Ever since the first mention of the "Royal Guard" entities, I've been looking forward to how Aizen gets them to that point in the series where we can know more about them. If it doesn't happen, HUGE dissapoint. If it does, gotta look forward to some crazy-*** turn of events (potential credit to Werekill)

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
Also bet you Toshiro goes insane after this is all over because Momo is probably going to die :I

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Sickly Momo was stabbed through the heart. I'm pretty sure she's dead. Toshiro is going to ragequit if he didn't die either. :p

*Gasp* NEW CRAZY ANTAGONIST TOSHIRO.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
NEW CRAZY ANTAGONIST TOSHIRO.
Toshiro: AIIIIIIIIIIIIZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
Aizen: You think I can't handle a child like you, Hitsugaya-kun?
Ichigo: Eh, Toshiro! Don't interrupt our fight!
Toshiro: IIIICHHHIIIIGOOOOOOO!!
Ichigo: I said--
Aizen (after fatally stabbing Ichigo): I told you not to look away for an instant. It's over!
Ichigo: No...way....*dies*
Toshiro: AIIIIZEEE---*Kyoka Suigetsu's effect dispels to reveal Aizen behind Toshiro--fatally stabbing Hitsugaya*

Aizen: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
Rangiku and Gin sing 'Fuyu no Hanabi' in the background.

/Bleach

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
No, Unohana. Orihime would **** her pants if she saw Ichigo dying on the floor like that again and would just sit there bawling her eyes out.
Didn't she try to heal him when he was sitting there with a hole in his chest but it didn't work or something like that? I mean I still like Unohana better but there always SOME WAY that she appears out of nowhere just to heal people. I feel like this is a video game and she's a freaking health pack.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Orihime would **** her pants if she saw Ichigo dying on the floor like that again and would just sit there bawling her eyes out.
LOL

I feel like this is a video game and she's a freaking health pack.
LMAO.

I'd have to go with Unohana, too. Although she hasn't been given much screentime, we know that, for some reason, every captain fears her greatly. I wanna know why. Besides, 'Hime would just sit and cry. Remember when Ichigo had his chest neatly sliced open by Ulquiorra? He was my bestest Espada...and his death was pathetic...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
From what we know, Unohana has been a Captain for the second longest, only surpassed by Yamamoto himself, making her Senior to Ukitake and Kyoraku. Her happy dark personality is what really scares people. But she is obviously the best medic in the entire series and probably has a decently loaded Bankai to boot.

D

Deleted member

I thought Unohana's Bankai was a big manta ray which heals everything. Was that not it?

I think Yachiru is going to be super powerful and 1 shot Aizen.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
I'm still liking the theory that Kenpachi is Yachiru's zanpakuto, and once she uses Bankai, she ***** everyone. Even though Aizen is basically the only bad guy left, since he saw fit to personally kill his most powerful subordinates.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm still liking the theory that Kenpachi is Yachiru's zanpakuto, and once she uses Bankai, she ***** everyone.
I'll put Yachiru in the list of my favorite characters if she pulls this off. XD

She only gave a hint of how powerful she is, I hope they don't leave it like that.

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
I always wondered though if Kenpachi ever did learn his Zanpaktou's name then maybe he never would achieve bankai because if his bankai were kido based or just overall too "flashy" I think him AND his zanpaktou would just not learn it due to their personalities and fighting code.

D

Deleted member

Thaaaaaat is pretty ******.

Oh, it got sensored. It's a good pic, she would be pretty strong.

Flashing

Smash Apprentice
lol his shikai is awesome. I always thought in my head the different kind of games his bankai would simulate. I wonder what kind of combat rule he does when he simulates 4-square, lol.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Time to pull the same thing I did in the Naruto thread.

Ichigio @ Life Orb
Guts / Adamant
~ Night Slash
~ Extremespeed
~ Leaf Blade
~ Close Combat

Chad @ Muscle Band
Pure Power / Quiet
~ Mach Punch
~ Close Combat
~ Block
~ Focus Punch

Orihime @ Sticky Barb
Anticipation / Dumb
~ Flail
~ Wish
~ Protect
~ Screech

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
read spoileys.
how many times is aizen gonna transform? also i thought he transcended both shinigamis and hollows. i guess he meant hes just a mix of both now, and not really a god cuz that big turn to some crazy azz hollow lol

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
read spoileys.
how many times is aizen gonna transform? also i thought he transcended both shinigamis and hollows. i guess he meant hes just a mix of both now, and not really a god cuz that big turn to some crazy azz hollow lol
It's just a bunch of Aizen trolling. Tite Kubo needs to kill himself if this goes on for another god**** chapter.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
The Shinigami Arc was decent, but everything past the Inner Hollow arc has been rushed and completely ***** what once was a promising manga. I will drop Bleach soon if this bs continues.

Top Bottom