• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Ops 2 thread.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Hi guys. I bet you missed me.

I'm probably getting this game. Will it run on my PS3 that can ONLY read Black Ops? Maybe.

Also, people who still hate on CoD are probably just really **** at the game. The only Call of Duty that I considered a bad purchase was MW3, that game is just horrible. Other than that one instance, I've easily gotten my money's worth out of every Call of Duty, as have most people who repeatedly purchase these games. If you don't like CoD, shut the **** up, because nobody really cares about your opinion.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion

I'm probably getting this game. Will it run on my PS3 that can ONLY read Black Ops? Maybe.

Also, people who still hate on CoD are probably just really **** at the game. The only Call of Duty that I considered a bad purchase was MW3, that game is just horrible. Other than that one instance, I've easily gotten my money's worth out of every Call of Duty, as have most people who repeatedly purchase these games. If you don't like CoD, shut the **** up, because nobody really cares about your opinion.
This is why I love Leafy. I said the same thing before.

No one gives a flying **** if you dislike CoD. Like I said, people who don't like the games are usually just the people who are virtually blind and can't put together a 3 killstreak for a UAV. If you don't like CoD, then go play battlefield 3 and lay prone on rocks. Deal? Deal.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

Holy **** Leafybug. <3

LAY PRONE ON ROCKS

#TheSnackAttackPlayBook
Dead.
No deal Battlefield is pretty ****ing bad too :phone:
Dead.

I have minimal problems with MW3, I just hate how it is played. As I said, I have high hopes for BO2, seeing as how I enjoyed BO a ton, and still do. It's one of those games I'd like to try before I buy, but I was just as cautious with MW3, so that's nothing new.:applejack:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
But Support might not be in this game, mates. Balance just went out the window.:applejack:

Praying for deathstreaks in this game so Snack has a chance of getting at least one kill per game. <3 100 death streak = hellhounds.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
But Support might not be in this game, mates. Balance just went out the window.:applejack:

Praying for deathstreaks in this game so Snack has a chance of getting at least one kill per game. <3 100 death streak = hellhounds.
You know it, Zatchy!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Zombies IS returning. That was confirmed way back. Zombies is one of my favorite game modes in the CoD Series. But Halo 4 looks like it will be a solid title. Get both if you can.
Well, that comes to show how busy I am lately. I never get the chance to look up this stuff. Thanks for the comfirmation, now this CoD game has worth.

Halo 4 looks great. THAT I'm definatly getting.

Player-1

Smash Legend
this game looks so bad. I've already lost faith in all cod games forever, but now they're making me lose faith in humanity

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
this game looks so bad. I've already lost faith in all cod games forever, but now they're making me lose faith in humanity
You're judging a game that comes out in 5 months by a 2 minute campaign trailer. I don't know whether I should laugh or cry. Help me out here.

Don't worry, the haters will lose interest after a while.
It's more fun if they don't lose interest. I like to troll them.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Okay, discussion about the upcoming game is fine, but arguing/bashing on the series is not.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Woods is still alive? I thought he sacrificed himself to save Mason from Kravchenko. wtf

And why is this in the near future? We already have the Modern Warfare series for that, so... yeah, not really impressed

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Woods is still alive? I thought he sacrificed himself to save Mason from Kravchenko. wtf

And why is this in the near future? We already have the Modern Warfare series for that, so... yeah, not really impressed
Seeing as how the Black Ops Campaign was very..................... Mess with your head inducing... Anything is possible.

It's like comic books; Just because someone is "dead" doesn't mean they're dead dead.

There's mostly dead, and then there's all dead.

There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I don't know how I feel about different game modes, but eight people per game sounds interesting.

I wonder how the maps are gonna play and where the storyline is gonna go.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Yeah I doubt I'd do anything, but classic zombies. But I'm always happy with bigger maps and 8 players just means more shenanigans so I'm all for it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
See, CoD, to me, has three good games. And they all have Zombies in them. CoD's storyline and gun vs gun have always been so boring. If someone wants to play gun vs gun, I'd rather play Halo... In fact, overall, I'd rather play Halo anyways.

But still, 8 player Zombies. That's pretty interestin'. Any word on gameplay yet via Zombies?

smashbot226

Smash Master
I find it incredibly odd that a game that features a lengthy montage of Metal Gear Solid 4 stuff suddenly takes a turn for the horse. Kinda caught me off guard; like, why bother putting that in? Probably to appeal to the fellas who enjoyed the hell out of Red Dead Redemption.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I find it incredibly odd that a game that features a lengthy montage of Metal Gear Solid 4 stuff suddenly takes a turn for the horse. Kinda caught me off guard; like, why bother putting that in? Probably to appeal to the fellas who enjoyed the hell out of Red Dead Redemption.
What?........

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
^^^^^^^^ I'm guessing smashbot is saying that he finds it odd that you can ride on a horse in a game with a bunch of over the top, high-tech ****. You could also ride horses in Red Dead Redemption, hence his last statement

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
^^^^^^^^ I'm guessing smashbot is saying that he finds it odd that you can ride on a horse in a game with a bunch of over the top, high-tech ****. You could also ride horses in Red Dead Redemption, hence his last statement
Oh, I guess I should have watched the trailer lol

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Yea, not sure of how many people know this but 1/3 of the campaign will be missions that take place in the past (iirc around the 80s timeframe) and 2/3 of it will be in the futuristic setting in 2025.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
soooo hyped for this game

27 days played on blackops

14 days and counting for mw3

cod series kills theboredom out of my life

Top Bottom