• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill's OctoberFest 10/10 Melee only

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I like how, currently, those pictures can still be seen.

And what bad choice in women, too.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Dang way to be gay zio haha. ANywayz

I plan on arriving at bills next friday night before the tourney. So house me plz

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
C'mon, l0zR - Those women were mediocre. Nothing worth getting a ban from. Dude! You know it to be true.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Now that, I can understand. Poor Pp.

I feel for you, bro. You should take the opportunity the next time you ever go see Ali, to jack his 128gigs of pron. Stick it in some external hard drive and leave abruptly. You'll never have a worry again.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Eh, first time for everything lol.

I was popular in high school once. Then I got over it.

Edit: I dunno Raggy. I think I promised.....Moophobia I'd visit him a long time ago. I suppose you're next on the list.

I'll mapquest your address I still have later to find out if I actually wanna do that.

rhan

Smash Hero
Well I just figured out the first 3 letters of LoZR's name. What does the "R" stand for?

Also how big will this be? I might have time and cash to blow.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And he has, like, eighty-two emails of the same name, but different variations.

And he can't find not one of 'em.

rhan

Smash Hero
L0zr

Legend of Zelda Rules

what a lame fanboy xD
clearly you haven't played legend of zelda
Hehe I was almost right on the last letter. I was thinking "rocks". Legend of Zelda is probably my most favorite videogame series ever. Next to Resident Evil and Metroid.

I plan on getting the triforce tattooed on my left hand how they all do. But I don't think I'll have the guts to actually do it. Lol.

Top Bottom